[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no enhancement needed What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

>no enhancement needed

What did he mean by this?
>>
I swear randy is pillhead though
>>
Didn't this faggot fail 3 tests and had the WWE cover up the 3rd one?
>>
>>1510562
for weed, not peds
>>
>>1510490
Pretty sure Randy was popped for roids a few years ago.
>>
>>1510490
that he currently isn't roiding
>>
>>1510490

He was making fun of Brock for getting busted for roiding in his UFC fight :^D
>>
>>1510646
Yes and he had a lawyer add a don't fire for failing wellness cause.
>>
>>1510646
Bullshit look at him in 2007 and then after he got suspended.
>>
Vince must be seething over Brock's drug test fail.
4 years of putting him over and sacrificing Taker's draw for nothing.
>>
>>1510646

Randy has always been on PEDs, you'd have to be dumb to think he's always been natty. Literally 95% of wrestlers are on some kind of roids. It's just a matter of not getting caught.
>>
Brick Loser literally BLOWN THE FUCK OUT by The Viper
>>
>>1511833
Maybe not specifically roids, but I'm sure 95% of the boys are on some form of PED's. You really can't work that schedule and take so much punishment to the body without getting injured if you're not on the juice.
>>
>>1511844

Most of them are just on pain killers. Had not to be when you're getting dropped on your head and back 5 times a week without a single off-season.

The WWE schedule is beyond stupid.
>>
>best part of the ppv was a talk show segment

What did JeriGOAT and Randy mean by this?
>>
>>1511858

Right now I'm going to give you a gift that you've never gotten in your life, a gift so special that it's going to elevate your status in the ring, I give you the gift of Jericho drink it in maaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
>>
>>1511844
Guys who are/were probably clean:
CM Punk, Ambrose, Jericho, Owens, DBry

Guys who are 100% juicers:
Cena, HHH, Rock, Brock, Roman, Orton, Taker
>>
>>1511893
>taker

Wat u mean
>>
File: s6jdyr.png (881KB, 842x453px) Image search: [Google]
s6jdyr.png
881KB, 842x453px
>>1510646
>>
>>1511903
Back in the day when he was full-time.

I think they need to do away with the drug testing anyway. I'd rather see superhuman athletes perform to their fullest capabilities. They're so scared shitless of having another Benoit incident, when it wasn't steroids that did Benoit in anyways.
>>
File: jerigoat4.jpg (28KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
jerigoat4.jpg
28KB, 642x361px
>>1511893
>Jericho
>>
>>1511903

Stop talking like an autist.

>>1511893

>Jericho

Wew lad
>>
>>1511918
Probably clean now, but yeah it's hard to imagine him not doing it back in the day
>>
>>1511939
>Jericho on how he faced a wellness policy suspension because his testosterone levels were coming up high: “I kept getting readings of 10:1, 8:1, 9:1. And the guy finally called me. He said, ‘listen, you [have] got another elevated level.’ I said, ‘okay, listen, I know that you think that I’m on something, but I’m not, so if I wasn’t on something, what could this be?’ He goes, ‘well, you probably have a tumor.’ I’m like, ‘what?’ He goes, ‘you probably have a tumor.’ Like what kind of doctor says that, ‘oh, you probably have a tumor?'”

>Jericho on how Chris Amann ruled that Jericho has “naturally elevated” testosterone and that he was ultimately not suspended: “I said, ‘you can’t suspend me! It’s like suspending me for having a naturally big nose! Like, it’s natural! You can’t suspend me, you dummy!’ But that’s how strict the testing is.”

Based Jerigoat talked his way out of getting caught
>>
>>1511918
>posts a pic of a natty guy with fatty obliques

my jericho is natty
>>
>>1511939
You pretty much had to since your career was a lot more tied to your physique and not roiding puts you at a massive disadvantage because everyone else was doing it
>>
File: hahaha.png (20KB, 584x183px) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.png
20KB, 584x183px
Is JeriGOAT literally the greatest of all time?
>>
>>1511946
>JericHGHo in charge of getting caught
>>
>>1511964
BASED jerigoat fucked prime steph every night back then
>>
>>1511964

Based Y2J working the marks.
>>
>>1511893
EAT STEEN EAT isn't clean. They give him those cow steroids that fatten them up.
>>
>>1511893
If you mean taker was juicing on Jack Daniels and cheap hookers

you are right
>>
Punk was on hgh
>>
Im seriously waiting for the one day Cena gets caught out of left field by an Al Jazeera report
>>
File: 1462381343964.png (153KB, 421x315px) Image search: [Google]
1462381343964.png
153KB, 421x315px
>>1511946
fucking JeriGOAT.
>>
That RKO was actually out of nowhere.
>>
>>1511833
>95%
be real senpai. it's 100%.
>>
>>1511828
vince doesn't care. this is exactly why he calls it sports entertainment instead of wrestling. it's not a promotional thing. it's so he can get around fight and sports rules for drugs. they can handle it inhouse
>>
>>1512125
Exactly.
>>
Does anyone else think that Brock might legit shoot on Randy during their match now?
>>
>>1512569
>thinking Lesnar watches WWE
>>
>>1512572
He might not, but you really think he won't hear about the diss? Watch for an X to be thrown up at Summerslam during their match. Screenshot this
>>
>>1510490
Except for that line everything he said was boring and his delivery was awful.
>>
>>1510490

Based Randy is natty and doesnt inject """"""drugs"""""" into his body
>>
>>1512569
I hope.
>>
>>1511922
Huh?
>>
On a scale of 99%-100% what are the chances Brock is going to throw the stiffest punches ever on Boreton?
>>
>>1513013
Like the ones he abused Cena with upon his return?

Plz do. Randy's short fuse would allow about one of those before he tried to shoot on Bork.
>>
>>1511893
Literally 18+
>>
>>1513018
>Fragile Randy trying to shoot on a former UFC Champion

That would go really well for him.
>>
>>1511946
So did he have a tumor?
>>
>>1513018
Kek, it'd be humorous until Randy's actually taking legit damage. Randy's short fuse thing stopped a while ago though, I think he's far more calm now.

It was a nice quip yesterday though
>>
>>1513028
>implying Randy ever grew out of being a tantrum-chucking brat
>>
>>1510646
Randy got popped for both.
>>
>>1510490
He decided he's tired of life and will piss off a wrestler known for legit shoot skills and a short temper.

>Lesnars gone crazy Maggle and the referee is having to step in to stem the flow of blood

So long Blandy.
>>
>>1511946
Turns out getting caught was *not* a part of his plan.
>>
>>1511911
>legs are the same just body smaller

fuck off faggot
>>
>>1510490
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I just worked it out.

He was talking about Brock's drugs thing.

When I watched it I thought he was implying Jericho had either plastic surgery, hair implants or penis enhancements.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.