[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which was MOTY: Zayn v Nakamura or Zayn v Owens?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

File: KevinOwensSamiZayn.jpg (78KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
KevinOwensSamiZayn.jpg
78KB, 1000x563px
Which was MOTY:
Zayn v Nakamura or Zayn v Owens?
>>
The upcoming triple threat
>>
>>1510461
Final deletion was match of the year
>>
Neither. Final Deletion.
>>
Neither. Zayn is shit
>>
>>1510517
This
>>
>>1510461
I cared most about Becky vs Natalya. That loss hurt.
>>
>>1510625
You're shit
>>
>>1510642
Have sex please
>>
>>1510672
Okay take your clothes off bby
>>
>>1510642
;_;
>>
>>1510461

Final Deletion
>>
Okada/Tanahashi
>>
>>1510590
>>1510633
>>1511175
Haha good joke.
>>
>>1510461
Final Deletion you uncultured swine.
>>
>>1512036
No. final deletion is literally MOTY.

Because they dared to be different and since wrestling is retarded by nature, every match is retarded in some way shape or form.

We've seen safe indie darling matches thousands of times.
>>
>>1510461
MOTY is currently The Final Deletion
>>
Roman vs AJ Styles you smark cuck

and this is only talking WWE
>>
>>1511427
Wasn't even MOTN
>>
>1. Final Deletion
>2. Ambrose vs Trips
>3. Zayn vs Nakamura
>4. Aj/Reigns1
>5. KO/Cesaro/Miz/Zayn
>6. Zayn vs KO
>>
>>1510461
Tough call, but I think I have to give the edge to Zayn/Nakamura. It just... felt perfect in every way. This match should also be considered an easy contender though, no doubt. Zayn's having a hell of a year.
>>
>>1512131
>Zayn's having a hell of a year.

He's been having those since at least 2012
>>
the way people were talking about cedric vs ibushi live, i expect that to be a favorite
>>
>>1512136
Fair enough. It's just been more noticeable to me now, I guess.
>>
File: output5.webm (2MB, 949x535px) Image search: [Google]
output5.webm
2MB, 949x535px
The botch was planned.
>>
>>1512136
>>1512145

>Zayn's having a hell of a year.
>hell of a year
>helluva year

I'm a putz, I know.
>>
>>1512146
i got worked hard
>>
File: Laugh 1.gif (2MB, 380x253px) Image search: [Google]
Laugh 1.gif
2MB, 380x253px
>>1512153
>>
>move is called helluvakick
>cole calls it the fallujahkick

why
>>
>>1512054
>being this much of an autist
You give wrestling fans a bad name.
>>
Final Deletion

Next question.
>>
>>1512220
>actually trips under the name "Ryder Club"
>thinks it was a bad match
I'd say you were baiting or just retarded, but given the confluence of stupid in your name I'd say both
>>
File: 1448926043827.png (2MB, 806x952px) Image search: [Google]
1448926043827.png
2MB, 806x952px
>>1512054
Nu-wrestling fans everyone.

You sound like a person who supports Vince Russo.
>>
>>1512225
Since when did I say that it was a bad match? I just said that Final Deletion was better.
>>
>>1512196
Cole is a talentless hack?
>>
>>1512054
>dared to be different

Literally nothing they did wasn't done before or even that long ago. I love broken matt as much as the next guy but people only react so strong because it's the hardys and TNA. No one would give a shit if an indy promotion or even Lucha Underground did this.
>>
>>1510461
Zayn vs. Owens was better. Nakamura has a lot of charisma and he can definitely tell a story throughout the match but his offense seriously needs diversification. He literally only strikes besides that weird half suplex thing he does. Owens can do so much more offensively and it creates better scenarios.
>>
File: big_operator_matt.jpg (54KB, 928x521px) Image search: [Google]
big_operator_matt.jpg
54KB, 928x521px
MOTY is The Final Deletion.
>>
File: 1454466317798.png (165KB, 453x433px) Image search: [Google]
1454466317798.png
165KB, 453x433px
>>1512219
>You give wrestling fans a bad name.
But it's true famalam that's why /sp/ shits us out here on /asp/
>>
>>1510461
Zayn is unironically wrestler of the year right now from an in-ring standpoint. Him or AJ. Nobody else is putting on the constant high-profile spectacles.
MoTY probably goes to either Zaynamura, or NakAJ, tho. I'd like to put Shibata/Ishii in there, but nah.
>>
>>1510461
Zayn v Nakamura
>>
>>1512146
Literal first time I've seen him botch in the WWE, and he played it into the match.
>>
watch out lads

it's the HALOOVER KICK
>>
>>1512777
Zayn vs. Styles when pls?

>Shibata/Ishii

Would've been better if Best Match Ishii had a less crappy opponent.
>>
>>1512813
Ciabatta's fine, he just needs to stop being selfish when it comes to selling, sometimes.
Ishii looks far more menacing than him, but he sells much more, and much more appropriately. He conveys that he's a proud warrior, who feels pain, but does his best to hide it, because he's a manly potato-stiffing Asian man.
Meanwhile Shibata is "lol u hit me silly jobber"
>>
>>1512936
Shibata is kind-of an asshole like that.

His REAL SHOOTER gimmick would have more credibility if his MMA record wasn't pathetic.

Literally a poor man's KENTA.
>>
>>1510461
AJ Styles vs Nakamura. So sorry WWE marks.
>>
>>1512947
>Literally a poor man's KENTA.

Kinda hyped for his return.

>>1512952
Better pure wrestling than Zaynamura, because NJPW > WWE for that, but not nearly the story told.
Arguably not even the best match on that show, though.
>>
Am I the only one who has been completely underwhelmed by the ginger muzzie this year?

I just don't get his appeal.
>>
>>1513000
This is what happens when someone is brought up, given zero characterization besides "get interviewed by JoJo and say the word 'underdog'", and defined solely by his relation to another wrestler.
He needs to break off from KO. I hope the feud goes until SS, culminates in a rubber match with a brutal stip (Last man standing or No DQ), and they go to different brands because they're causing too much chaos.
He's literally a top 5 worker in the WWE, and only below guys like AJ and Naka, but he can't have PPV-Level matches every week, because they wouldn't let him. He needs character definition apart from Owens.
>>
>>1513000
>ginger muzzie

Nah, there's quite a few /wwe/ shitters as dumb as you.
>>
>>1512126
>ramen in a MOTY top 5

if that doesn't prove how strong farmer's strengff is for carrying ramen that much then idk what will
>>
Final deletion = MOTY

Nakamura vs Zayn
>>
>>1510461
Neither
>>
Why the fuck do people rate Nakamura v Zayn so highly? Sure it was a solid match but it gets WAY too much credit for being Nakamura's debut
>>
>>1513714
Well it was his debut, that's why it is credited as such :)
>>
>>1513786
Just in case you're actually retarded and not just pretending, I meant it gets rated way too highly for simply being Nakamura's debut and not because the match was anything spectacular
>>
>>1513714
People have different feelings and opinions on subjective matters, that don't always align with your viewpoints.
>>
Owens is turning face and teaming with Zyan soon.

Against a new stable who includes Cesaro.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.