[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"The draft was a complete disaster."

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 5

File: bret-hart-28526824-620x400.jpg (53KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
bret-hart-28526824-620x400.jpg
53KB, 620x400px
"Too few of the new guys on NXT were brought over to the main roster for a start. You have some of the best young talent in the world, and you hoard them on a development program? It makes no sense from a business perspective."

"Far too much reliance has been put on Cena to carry the SmackDown brand. He's getting old, Vince can't rely on him forever. He needs to build new stars and should be using guys like Cena, Orton, and Lesnar to elevate them."

"No one cares about Stephanie anymore, her character is flat and boring. Who is excited to see her?"

"It's just too bad that Paul doesn't insert himself more in the creative process and intervene in some of the awful decisions that are being made by his wife and Vince."

Pretty much the highlights from Bret's bitchfest. As usual he takes a jab at HHH.

What did he mean by this?
>>
What does he get out of shitting on WWE constantly? Is it just for the sake of his listeners or...? Seems psychologically unhealthy.
>>
Bret praises Cena:
>"Look how this guy wants to be kept paying by WWE, what a shill!"

Bret shits on WWE:
>"Why does he always have to bash everything?"
>>
>>1505363
Based truthspitter Bret does it again.

Sounds like that wasnt even a jab to gaytch
>>
>>1505373
Come on, we all know the ratio is tilted way more toward bash than praise. The dude was seriously complaining last week about how high people's power levels are in their shit games.
>>
>>1505380
He has every right to complain, HHH is a 85 at best.
>>
He's still mad about the whole owen thing
>>
>>1505363
Must be awkward when he says things like this then appears on Raw every now and then.
>>
File: 1449955277856.png (206KB, 438x929px) Image search: [Google]
1449955277856.png
206KB, 438x929px
>Bret still mad because Haitch shut down his shitty podcast
>>
>>1505390
He will never appear in anything again once Steph and HHH are in charge.
>>
>>1505390
No more awkward than you at social events
>>
>>1505383
18+ as average as HHH is he was still bigger draw and has more classic feuds than Bret
>>
File: 1463858413244.jpg (91KB, 612x710px) Image search: [Google]
1463858413244.jpg
91KB, 612x710px
>>1505398
BTFO
>>
>>1505398
I attend group events ebery day at the performance center nerd and am very sociable
>>
>>1505400
No.
>>
>>1505394
> implying they are stupid enough to leave out the biggest draw of the early and mid 90s
> implying they can forget the pop he got at WM star
>>
>>1505407
Nobody is going to a WWE event to see old ass Bret Hart walk out and do nothing anymore, sorry. Vince just throws him bones.
>>
>>1505387

>get screwed out of a graceful finish to your last match because the company doesn't trust you in spite of being one of their biggest draws
>the same company then literally murders your brother because he botched a move that put their biggest draw's career at risk

i would understand if he still harbors feelings of resentment desu
>>
>>1505404
>ebery
>can't even spell every correctly
>>
>>1505406
Im a HHH hater but if you want deny facts and be an autistic mark then go ahead
>>
>>1505394
But we'll get more Kliq appearances though.
>>
>>1505410
Sorry for spellin errors, im at pc right now in gym.
>>
>burying Stephanie
Bret has some balls going after Vince's heir. I'll be pissed if this doesn't lead to HHH vs. Bret at some point in a grudge match.
>>
>>1505411
What memorable feuds did he have, other than vs HBK? People say his feud vs The Rock was great but on The Rock's list its not even in the top 5.
>>
>>1505400
> more classic feuds than Bret
Shit b8
Name them

>>1505404
Therapy with your tard wrangler and mamá in attendance isnt a group event.
The closest you ever came to a group event was your conception in the football club locker room
>>
>>1505419
Nah i finished plaing football a while back
>>
>>1505423
> fat spic doesnt even know what his conception means
Dont even reply to me you windowlicking cunt. my bants is wasted on you
>>
>>1505400
This. Even though HHH played politics the ratings don't lie that he was a bigger draw than Hart and it's not even close.

HHH vs Jericho
HHH vs Rock
HHH vs HBK
HHH vs Orton
HHH vs Cena

All better than any Hart feud
>>
>>1505363
He's right.
>"It's just too bad that Paul doesn't insert himself more in the creative process and intervene in some of the awful decisions that are being made by his wife and Vince."
Except this. I have no doubt that Paul himself is making many of these shitty decisions. He's not the genius that NXMeme marks want to believe he is. He's being playing politics and involved in creative since the late 90s too, I find it hard to believe that he isn't super involved now that he's a suit.
>>
>>1505418
HHH was never that guy...
>>
>>1505408
How comes he got the second biggest pop of the night at WM play button then ?
>>
>>1505431
>>
>>1505419
Austin
Shawn Michaels
Daniel Bryan
Mick Foley
Rock
>>
>>1505432
lol practically all of Bret's feuds were better than that shit list. And HHH isn't a draw at all, he just happened to wrestle with huge draws. Nobody bought HHH shirts or marked for him.
>>
>>1505439
Shit b8
>>
>>1505431
bants, what huh? Wat u mean?
>>
>>1505432
You forgot HHH vs Mankind which is easily HHHs best feud
>>
>>1505432
Lol nigger pls
Hart vs Austin is the greatest feud of all time, that was better than anything gaytch has ever done with all the booking power in his hands too. I dont even need to list any more
>>
>>1505444
He meant his pants. It takes a lot of effort for his lard ass to type
>>
>>1505363
>jab at HHH.
Nah if anything he acknowledges that Triple H has better business ideas than Vince and Steph and he should run stuff.

Bret just cares for the product.
>>
>>1505449
Oh i see now.
>>
>>1505434
This
If anything he was making a concession with that statement
>>
>It's an anon takes /asp/ posts and ascribes them to Bret Hart episode.

I'm pretty sure you guys know Bret didn't actually say any of this, are you just going along with it for fun?
>>
>>1505368
>implying WWE doesn't deserve to get shit on for their awful, stale product and general lack of giving a shit
>>
>>1505452
> oh i see now
So did the glaucoma clear up or did mamá just open your basement window and let some light in?
>>
>>1505457
I don't keep up with the old fart so how would I know?
>>
>>1505442
Uh HHH was heel 95% of his career including when he was the top guy, he wasn't supposed to have fans mark out. He was suppose have fans mark for babyface when they bear him like how Jericho got one of the biggest pop in RAW history when he beat HHH for the title.. Also HHH has gotten his share of good pops, i'm not a HHH stan or hater just giving my neutral stance.
>>
>>1505461
Wat u mean?
>>
>>1505464
> Uh
Fuck off back to wew
>>
>>1505464
>Uh HHH was heel 95% of his career
more like 60
>>
Midcarder Bret hart is that who you're talking about midcard bret
>>
>>1505470
WELL YOU SEE ANON UHHH THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS UHH I AM THE UHH GAME AND I'M JUST THAT DAMN UHH GOOD
>>
>>1505461
Huh?
>>
>>1505400
>>1505432
Triple H was the guy who fought the guy who draws, he wasn't the draw himself
>>
>>1505467
> being this BTFO
Legit embarrassed for you
>>
>>1505481
Calm down lil guy
>>
>>1505477
That's a lie HHH haters tell themselves to cope with the fact that he drew better ratings than their favorite vanilla midget. HHH as champ drew better ratings than anyone not named Cena, Austin, Hogan, Rock and Foley. And that's literally a fact, "Reign of Terror" is just mark rubbish.
>>
>>1505504
He rode the wave of ratings that other people brought
Ratings have steadily been falling ever since he gained power/main event exposure, in the ring and behind the scenes.

He is and always has been the cancer that is killing WWE, the AE started being alot shitter and dropping ratings when the emphasis went onto him and steph
>>
>>1505481
Huh?
>>
>>1505363

Is this guy ever not mad? He's like a literal modern day smark.
>>
>>1505504

HHH as champion made RAW the B-show.
>>
>>1505515
Ratings have dropped because Cena has literally been the top guy for 11 years, Cena has been the poster PG and has buried twice as many guys who were me over than him HHH... HHH in his Reign of Terror peak would put over a Benoit, Goldberg etc because he was a heel, guys who run into Cena the last 10 years lose all their momentum
>>
>>1505529
This. Cena's decade of bury makes Triple H's little 3 year reign look like heaven. HHH never buried anyone as bad as Cena did with Bray and Ryder not even Booker
>>
File: THE GAIM.jpg (116KB, 524x808px) Image search: [Google]
THE GAIM.jpg
116KB, 524x808px
>>1505470

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>1505552
I'm warning you
>>
>>1505550
>>1505529
Who has more control in creative, cena or gaytch?
Checkmate faggots
>>
>>1505660
God forbids Cena ever gets creative control.

At least Haitch jobs in WM while Cena cant even job on B PPV and when he does it means he will bury his opponent in the next one.
>>
>>1505676
And so it should be
BMJ is an icon, hhh is a fucking leech

> forgetting the stink burial at WM
>>
>>1505676
>cena books himself

You stupid fucking mark 18+
>>
>Too few of the new guys on NXT were brought over to the main roster for a start

Whilst I agree with Brets criticisms of the product (and Stephanie who is indeed stale as fuck) I can't think of anyone else (other than Bayley) who should have been called up. Obviously Joe and Nakamura are ready but NXT Brooklyn. They called up Balor and AA. Who else is there that should be on the main roster? No one I can think of.
>>
>>1505682
>Sting.
At least Haitch won thanks from help, Cena outrights beats his opponents and makes them look weak as fuck.

>>1505688
If the Shield can book not to job to Cena im sure the fucking face of the company can book not to bury talent (Like he did to Nexus).
>>
>>1505720
18+
>>
>>1505725
Then why are you here? Go back to school.
>>
>>1505726
18+
>>
>>1505720
18+
>>
>>1505727
>>1505730

Your moms are gonna freak out.
>>
>>1505732
18+
>>
>>1505732
18+
>>
>>1505732
18+
>>
>>1505363
>"Too few of the new guys on NXT were brought over to the main roster for a start. You have some of the best young talent in the world, and you hoard them on a development program? It makes no sense from a business perspective."
I think six is a reasonable number of people drafted. But the wrong people were drafted. Well actually just Nia Jax. Everyone else was fine.

>"No one cares about Stephanie anymore, her character is flat and boring. Who is excited to see her?"

This is true though. But she's always been boring snarky bitch. Only now she has the WOMEN GUYS AMIRITE gimmick.
>>
>>1505368
Mr. Dunn we need to on set, battleground is about to start.
>>
>>1505745
what a low test cuck
>>
>>1505769
Stfu with this stupid meme you miserable idiot. Don't think for a second that you're funny. Go back to /wew/
>>
>>1505504
As others have said, HHH was the permanent "other guy in the match." No one in history ever said, "I can't wait for the HHH match!"
He rode that, put his peepee in Stephanie and convinced a steroid-addled 60 year old man that he was the all-time face of HHH.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.