[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here /cheese burger/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (90KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 667x1000px
Anyone here /cheese burger/
>>
NXT when??
>>
>>1505333
Who
>>
Literally who
>>
>>1505335

Soon lad
>>
>>1505336
>>1505340

>he doesn't scout future goats
>>
>>1505345
Kofi's best year was 2009. He'll never be a GOAT after losing that much weight.
>>
>>1505335
>>1505341
I've heard of him, but dont' know much about him. Is he a legit prospect with a chance at being in NXT?
>>
>>1505357
As long as Vince never sees him, yes. He can easily get over.
>>
>>1505357

He's in ROH now and learned Jushin Lager's finisher while in Japan
>>
>>1505357
Comedy RoH character that weighs sub-150 lbs.
No.
>>
>>1505364

Don't be rude anon
>>
>>1505333
You know, I never have fallen for the vanilla midget meme. Some of my favorite wrestlers are under six feet. That being said, there is a limit.

Who the fuck is this and why does he have the width of a phone book?
>>
>>1505364
You don't think Meme Sail would eat this up?
>>
>>1505384

He would be over as fuck there just from his palm strike
>>
He could work in a tag team with a monster partner. Too bad Ryback is gone.
>>
>>1505357
he is the literal definition of a meme wrestler
>>
>>1505384
They would. But Full Sail don't decide who NXT signs.
>>
Wow that guy has my physique. Fucking loser
>>
I like this guy for what I've seen of him

Apparently his gimmick is that he's a literal human cheeseburger
>>
he's my favorite burger themed wrestler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTCnd4uiHYo
>>
>>1505333
Checked

Also, I love Cheese Burger
>>
>>1505333
>WWE World Heavyweight Champion when?

CHEESE BUR-GER
CHEESE BUR-GER
CHEESE BUR-GER
>>
He's my favorite indie wrestler right now, I saw him team up with Rhino a couple years ago at an ROH show. At one point he stretched himself out completely horizontal and Rhino picked him up and started swinging him around at the other tag team like a baseball bat, I fucking marked out.

I would love to see him get signed to NXT, he would be over as fuck as midcarder on a goofy tag team. Sadly it would be nearly impossible for him to ever make it on the main WWE roster, he's black, skinny, and his gimmick is way too goofy.
>>
>>1505472
Underrated.
>>
>>1505601

This guy gets it
>>
>>1505364

135 lbs to be precise.

Perfect comedy character throwing bag for Raw and I'm quite sure he would get over as hell with right booking
>>
>>1505496
the stupid calypso drum ruins this theme

I love the jangly johnny marr single coil riff the guitar is doing though

but then again it encapsulates cheeseburger: he's just a little too shitty to take seriously and it's hilarious
>>
>>1505333
why not have him in the CWC? He would be an indy darling.
>>
>>1505874
Because they already have indy darlings who can wrestle better. And are trying to sell it as legitimate competition, not comedy-tier shit.
>>
>>1505333
just watched some of his shit, he's not that bad
>>
>>1505881
Ive been wondering. Will there be any attempt from a heel to cheat? Feet on the ropes? Pulling the trunks. Id love to see a heel pull a foreign object out of his trunks and have it reversed on him to have the face go over. I know its a "sport/competition" . Though looks like every heel is going to lose.
>>
>>1505897
Nah, they're totally gonna keep it clean of shenanigans.
I imagine they'll put a Heel or two through. But, mostly, unless it's easy-pickings to define a Heel, like with Daivari, they've been very separated from WWE's usual shenanigans. Just wrestler vs wrestler, competitively driven.
>>
>>1505374
*chocolate midget*
FTFY
>>
>>1505333
Saw him live mania weekend going against lethal for the title, it was supposed to be a squash but he was good dude is super thin though.
>>
Jesus fucking Christ, someone tell this nigger to eat a sandwich and lift weights NOW
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
based
>>
>>1506461
This nigger disproves that you are not what you eat, because if he was, his name would be air Jordan you feel me.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.