[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he a draw?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Charles-Robinson-WWE-Champion.jpg (36KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
Charles-Robinson-WWE-Champion.jpg
36KB, 642x361px
Is he a draw?
>>
Who?
>>
SHE WAS BEGGIN LIL' NAITCH
>>
Is there only one autistic cunt making these threads? Fuck off.
>>
lil naitch is based
>>
>>1503518
He's hiding his erection
>>
Once led a conga line shirtless in the streets outside a bar after a live event with santino marella.

confirmed draw
>>
>>1503518
Literally who?
>>
File: chicago.png (3MB, 1669x893px) Image search: [Google]
chicago.png
3MB, 1669x893px
>>1503518
no
>>
>>1503656
18plus
>>
>>1503518
very slightly

I wish the announce team would push the refs more. Darrick (aka black ref) is actually pretty entertaining and he's apparently liked back stage because he's one of the few non-wrestlers you see hanging out with the wrestlers.
>>
>>1503526
>it's an "anon is le mad so he goes in the thread and posts anyways" episode
>>
Lil Naitch is the fucking shit
>>
Yea hes surpassed the brothers hebner and is the GOAT of professional referees
>>
Also he was setting up the cage at a house show i called him out by name he looked at me smiled and i told him that i loved his epic mania moment with hbk and taker he preceded to chuckle and pretend to run in place (and he was standing on the top rope holding the cage so he was bouncing on top of the ropes) we both laughed wished him a great night. That was december 26th 2010 or 2011 one of those house shows. We all got snowed in as well.
>>
that one wrestler turned ref in nxt seems pretty popular with the wrestlers, especially the women
>>
>>1504109
I do the load in/load out for wwe when it comes to town and he also sets up the ring and breaks it down
>>
>>1504125
It was just strange seeing him and the ring crew set up the cage. It took i wanna say 3 mins minimum 5 mins maximum.
So used to seeing it just get lowered to see it get put together piece by piece was actually a privilege.
Would you say hes a decent dude to be around.
Going off mt only interaction with him he seems like hes a nice dude, doing the job he loves.
Im envious of CR think of all the bouts he not only had the best seat in the house but hes part of so many moments you could literally package sell and make a huge profit off of the ammount of jelly i am.
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 500x257px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 500x257px
>>1503518
He owns one of these
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.