[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say you're sorry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1451912651584.jpg (101KB, 642x722px) Image search: [Google]
1451912651584.jpg
101KB, 642x722px
Say you're sorry
>>
what happened
>>
>>1501625
s-sorry mr cara! please don't tear my leotard again
>>
>>1501630
Gotch got into fight with him
>>
>>1501633
Wrong sin cara. This daft cunt would trip over the catering cart and break his elbow if he tried to fight me.
>>
>>1501630
He beat up Sheamus twice
>>
I hear when u cross him he beats the shit out of u and then makes u hold his balls while he rapes your woman.
>>
Sin Cara vs Conor McGregor who wins?
>>
>>1501662
Sin Cara
>>
>>1501647
Is it true he now pays him not to kick his ass. It's 15% of his takings.
>>
how many sin caras are there? which one beat up shameus? which one beat up gotch? who is the strongest sin cara
>>
>>1501687
The first one was the botch and he's gone and was the one who pulled a gun on Dorito, the second one beat up Sheamus and Gotch and is friends with Dorito
>>
>>1501625
wrong one dude
>>
>>1501662
Roman Reigns
>>
>>1501625
I APOLOGIZE HIJO DE PUTA
>>
>>1501693
Do they even look similar? how did wwe explain two sin caras.
>>
Hunicara is apparently 4-0 in backstage fights, how is he still on the roster

Del Rio vs hunicara who wins
>>
>>1501625
wow he cute
>>
>>1501735
>Del Rio talks about how nobody in the locker room has ever been in a fight
>Hunico is 4-0
Based Hunico actually being tough instead of just bragging about being in fights before without any proof of it happening
>>
>>1501735
Vince loves people who aren't cucks backstage
>>
Is Sin Cara our boy?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>>1501773
No Kalisto is
>>
>>1501735
Hunico is Dorito's travel buddy and the time instances with Sheamus was all on him since he was bullying Hunico and acting like he owns the place
>>
>>1501725
>Asking this for a guy who wears a mask that covers every part of his face.

They feuded with hunico as Sin Cara black and mistico as Sin cara blue, and eventually they got so tired of his bullshit that even though iirc Sin Cars negro was beaten and exposed Mistico fucked off back to AAA and Hunico took his place anyway.
>>
>>1501777
goddammit, trips. WOOOO
>>
>>1501777

>777
>H is the 7th letter of the alphabet.
Kalisto vs HHH at Mania 33 confirmed.
>>
>>1501777

>777
7+7 is 14.
7-5= 2
14 + 2 is 16.
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue

The next clue is at the white house! Let's go!
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.