[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't indy geeks draw money /asp/ ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

File: PUNK-BRYAN.jpg (40KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
PUNK-BRYAN.jpg
40KB, 600x300px
> Benoit
> Eddie
> Punk
> Bryan
> Cesaro
> Seth Rollins
> Dean Ambrose
> Sami Zyan
> Kevin Owens
> Finn Balor
> Samoa Joe
> Austin Aries
> Hideous Itami
> Naka
> Aj Styles

Not a single fuck draw a dime ever. Triple H, father of all indy geeks, is killing WWE right now..
>>
AJ Styles is a draw. So was Punk and so was Bryan
>>
>>1500964
b8
>>
>>1500971
bait
>>
>>1500964
>rockbottomyourselfmyman.trojan
>>
>>1500982
Bait
>>
This is fact. Austin, Rock, Hogan, Cena, Lesnar, Taker, Flair, Dusty, Macho, ALL the guys in the NWO, Sting, Goldberg

All biggest draws and not a single manlet in the bunch
>>
>>1501041
You can't say every guy in the nWo and then say that none of them were manlets because that is not factually accurate.

Also
>Nash
>Draw
Nash couldn't draw if you handed him a pencil
>>
>>1500964
Why can't Anonymous stop making the same thread over and over again /asp/ ?
>>
>>1500964
Benoit and SenĂ³r Joe draw/drew
>>
>>1501041
Flair is a manlet
>>
>>1500968
First Post Best Post.
>>
>>1500964
Weird, seeing as how WWE offered refunds on shows that Punk and Bryan missed...
Seems they knew people were there to see them...
>>
>>1500968
explain how?
>>
>>1501065
>>1501064
>>
>>1501064
WWE offers refunds whenever top stars miss a show. It means nothing.
>>
>>1500968
Punk ranked the wwe ratings and stock. Bryan was not a draw. I love how smarks literally make shit up and treat it as facts
>>
>>1501071
>Source: my ass
>>
>>1501070
It seems to indicate that people want to see said stars, making the WWE willing to refund their money when a star misses a show.
I'm not a carney, but that seems like the fucking definition of "draw" to me.
>>
Punk title reign - Low ratings
Bryan title reign - Low ratings
Seth Title reign - Low ratings
Dean Title reign - Low ratings

Do you see a pattern?

WWE is literally surviving on the credibility built during AE era by actual stars. Without that, if these guys were still main eventing, WWE would be out of business.
>>
>>1501074
No, the source is the wwe raw ratings and the wwe stock during cm punks mega long reign. And the ppv buys during dbrys push and reign.
>>
>>1501079
You do realize that the two weekly shows aren't the only events held every week, right?
>>
>>1501076

WWE does that all the time faggot, it doesn't mean anything. The real draw is the brand, the strength of which was built on AE success 15 years ago.
>>
>>1501079
good job intentionally leaving out Ramen and his RECORD LOWS
>>
>>1501080
>And the ppv buys during dbrys push and reign.

You mean when they introduced the Network where PPVs will continue to be a all time low cause you'd be a fucking idiot to buy them from that point?
>>
Reminder that Bryan is a proven ratings draw
>>
>>1501091
Ramen is not part of the discussion. His success or failures are independent topic.
>>
>>1501093
Yes, because the network was out in 2013. Fucking moron. Summerslam 2013
>>
>>1501089
You don't seem to realize that the WWE is essentially a traveling carnival, and their produced shows are only a portion of their business.
Faggot.
>>
>>1501095

lolno he wasn't.

>>1501093

Network was introduced at WM 30 faggot. Bryan was bombing hard with Orton on many PPVs way before that. Check your facts.
>>
I'm so sad that Benoit wasn't a draw. He was the most over guy on the roster for years. Casuals truly do not give a fuck about vanilla midgets
>>
>>1501102
Their entire business and success is character oriented, meaning they need a mainstream over superstar, someone who actually connects with the casuals and therefore draws money, around whom WWE builds their brand on.
>>
>>1501105
I see this "vanilla midgets" ebonics used all the time on this board.
And I really doubt any of you are above 5'9" and/or under 300 pounds.
>>
>>1501103
''Leading into WrestleMania 30, the Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H program was the top draw of Raw each week. Coming out of WM30, Bryan as new WWE World Hvt. champion has been solidified as a ratings draw.''

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/WWE_News_3/article_77624.shtml#.VQn2gI7F9jI

''Monday's WWE Raw TV rating was boosted by three distinct peaks. And, like before WrestleMania, Daniel Bryan was the top draw of the show.''

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/WWE_News_3/article_78083.shtml#.VQn1g47F9jI

''WWE World Hvt. champion Daniel Bryan retained his position as WWE's top draw in the males 18-49 demographic Monday night on Raw.''

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/WWE_News_3/article_78252.shtml#.VQn4gY7F9jI

Inb4 triple H was the draw
>>
>>1501111
>And I really doubt any of you are above 5'9" and/or under 300 pounds.

Because that is so relevant right? Dumbfaggot! None of us work in the entertainment industry,.
>>
>>1501109
Exactly.
That is predetermined by their A and B shows that run to smaller crowds in smaller cities. Then, when these guys are blowing up at the house shows and their merch is moving, they start getting pushed.
So those guys who are the main stars?
Yeah - they're all draws.
>>
>>1501114
Keller is Bryan's personal cocksuker, much like how Meltzer is Kuert Angle's. These people have no credibility.

Besides you have to look at year on year comparison.Week over week ratings bump mean very little. Year-on-year Authority vs Bryan failed to increase the numbers, which is pathetic considering 2012 numbers were already low due to cuck phil.
>>
>>1501118
Just seems very similar to Vince's bodybuilder fetish to me...
>>
>>1501114
>pwtorch

Look at the numbers you fucking imbecile
>>
>>1501122
Except its not. WWE brand itself has become a major draw. Only guys like Cena, Lesnar, Rock truly make a difference. These indy geeks all ride the pre-established WWE brand strength. no difference makers.
>>
>>1500964
How about this indie geek?
>>
How about this nerd from CWA?
>>
>>1501141
But they get pushed, because people WANT to see them perform. People buy their silly ass t-shirts...
And if it's more than one person doing it...then it's...a crowd...their...drawing...

In real life, I'd talk slower.
I don't know how to TYPE slower...
>>
This mark was running his own promotion called ICW before he came to WWF.
>>
File: mick-foley[1].jpg (51KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
mick-foley[1].jpg
51KB, 642x361px
Surely this Indie dweeb would never pop a rating
>>
>>1501144

Steve Austin is the prime definition of a indie geek.

>did outlaw as fuck promotions in Texas for years
>worked as a mid-card in WCW
>did fucking ECW of all things before settling into the WWF

Most of the WWE talent from the 80's and 90's almost came entirely from different promotions. Things are no different now.
>>
Isn't every wrestler ever and "indie geek"? Since almost everyone has wrestled in a small promotion before they were in the WWE?
>>
>>1501301
What is Tough Enough and the Performance Center
Also what is the AWA/NWA and what are outlaw promotions
This is an 18+ board
>>
>>1501307
What's the difference between indie and outlaw?
>>
>its another losers pretending to be in the business again thread
>>
>>1501118
Sounds like he really hit a nerve there, anon. :^)
>>
>>1501301
Many like Rock, Orton & Cena tend to not count because their pre-WWE wrestling experience was minimal to the point of negligibility.
Ramen straight up never wrestled until several months into his developmental deal.
>>
>>1501052
>Benoit was a draw

LOL
>>
>>1501162
Jake the Snake has said that the only reason someone would throw themselves off a 20 foot cage is because they sucked at everything else so they had to do shit like that to get over
>>
>>1501041
flair,cena, and macho man are all 6'1 and sting is 6'0
Nash and lesnar were not draws
>>
File: mmsavage.png (151KB, 477x312px) Image search: [Google]
mmsavage.png
151KB, 477x312px
Territory days dont count as indies you stupid fucking nerds

Also
> flair
> a draw
Lmao
>>
>>1501321
Nothing
>>
>"low ratings"
>didn't draw
>company posts record profits
>entire arena chanting guy's name and whole company buzzing

Maybe ratings are relative and the AE was a super high point in history.

Fucking retards
>>
Eddie was a draw among Latino viewers.
>>
>>1503699
The only reason why anybody would become a pro wrestler is because they sucked at every other real sport and they had to wrestle to become "famous".
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDyUOzNqZ5Q
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.