[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This Faggot BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 6

File: 4ILDYDzf.png (440KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
4ILDYDzf.png
440KB, 500x500px
>As noted on Tuesday, there was a fight backstage between Simon Gotch and Sin Cara at the live SmackDown in Worcester. This was said to be a "quick and one-sided destruction" in favor of Cara. No word yet on what started the fight.
>>
Will losing the fight halt Gotch's big push?
>>
>>1500674
I think it has to. He obviously had big things lined up but Vince notoriously can't stand dudes who act like cucks backstage (see: Jim Morrison).
>>
>>1500669
>This was said to be a "quick and one-sided destruction" in favor of Cara.

Didn't Cara also rek Sheamus?
>botches when he tries to work
>shoots like a madman

Fuck Broids LesPEDS. Send this vicious little cunt to the octagon, Vince.
>>
>>1500678
There are two different sin caras anon. The one who botches fucked off back to triple A a while ago.
>>
>>1500669
Nobody cares about this cocksmoker or kara. I am surprised he got his ass kicked by a fag in shiny attire
>>
Does cara know mma or something
>>
>>1500683
Oh, I didn't know how far back the Sheamus incident stretched. I assumed they were the same one.
>>
>>1500676
Sheamus got his ass kicked by Yoshi Tatsu and Sin Cara, one for being a terrible room mate and the other two times with Sin Cara I don't know.
>>
Based Sin Cara putting the NXT fags in their place.
>>
>>1500696
No, but he's a certified embalmer and funeral director in Mexico... So there's that.
>>
>>1500702
Cara whooped him for acting like he owned the place and bossing him around
>>
>>1500706
So he fucks corpses? I mean i would, some pretty lil thing rolls in and im fucking it rawdawg style
>>
>>1500706
Why would you even know this?
>>
>>1500715
By checking his Wikipedia page to see if it has any mention of a martial arts background. It had that.
>>
>>1500706
i want a podcast with Hunico.

dude seems interesting.
>>
Latino's can brawl. Why are you guys surprised?
>>
>>1500747
Probably had a relative who showed him how to box. Most likely got into a shit ton of fights growing up.
>>
>>1500669
I bet it's just another rumor Konnan made up of a spic beating a white wrestler again when in reality the opposite was the case.
>>
>>1500753
Didn't Konnan say that the original Sin Cara pulled a gun on Del Rio one night?
>>
>>1500755
Dorito confirmed it himself that one of Cara's boys pulled a gun on him after he got pissy with their spiccy antics
>>
>>1500759
Well his friend is Hunico so it was the original
>>
Deport Sin Cara.
>>
There's a reason they gave Hunico the cholo gimmick, he's a real nigga
>>
>>1500752
Sin Cara didnt grow up

He just got older
>>
>>1500669
He's already pulled out from one of the house shows, leaving Aiden alone
>>
>>1500700
Sheamus also got his ass kicked by Yoshi Tatsu. For a big Irish lad, Sheamus sure as fuck can't fight.
>>
>>1500835

You Yuropoors are fucking softies.
>>
>>1500837
Nigga I'm Merrican!
>>
>>1500835
He should've washed his cup
>>
Hunico also apparently had some words with Drew McIntyre once and Drew backed down from him. Nigga is a badass mofo
>>
File: 001.jpg (276KB, 642x722px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
276KB, 642x722px
>>1500845
>this mask used to be white
>>
wtf i love sin cara now
>>
>>1500835
Yoshi Tatsu actually knows how to shoot fight though
Plus he's an NJPW dojo boy he's been through the shit
>>
>>1500835
>>1500858
Yeah. Cara and Tatsu are literally the two worst people for Sheamus to pick on. They're both notably smaller guys who happen to be well-practiced legitimate bad-asses. The perfect kinds of guys to make Sheamo look like a jabroni.
If he fucked with DBry (before he got all fucked up), Sheamus would've rounded off the trifecta of sub-six foot assbeatings.
>>
>>1500861
D-Bry can probably still shoot fight. Dude's been living on a fucking farm with nothing to do, he probably still trains.

He took a criminal down with a submission hold while he was at home rehabbing from one of his injuries.
>>
>>1500873
He's in the best shape he's been since 2010
>>
>>1500674
What push? He and English are enhancement talent literally jobbing on Main Event before this happened.
>>
>>1500861
>>1500873
You're joking, Bryan is super cute and super nice.
He couldn't hurt a fly.
>>
>>1500877
I think that was the joke
>>
>>1500967
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/07/25/yes-former-wwe-champ-catches-suspected-burglar.html
>The former champ said he didn't have to apply the "Yes! lock" -- his signature move-- to get Sosa to surrender, but he did put him in a rear naked choke hold.
>>
>>1500990
Holy shit, it's Spider-Man's origin story except Bryan caught the criminal before he shot Uncle Ben.
>>
>>1500669
The guy in OP's pic looks like a legit fag and I don't even remember his name, I'm so glad Sin Cara fucked him up.
>>
Strap the rocket to Hunicara and give him a monster push.

Man's ready.
>>
>>1500990
Based Bryan
>>
>Sin "if he's at my table he'll end up disabled" Cara
>Sin "eliminator at the cater" Cara
>Sin "the doom of the locker room" Cara
>Sin "we're backstage, shoot mode engage" Cara
>Sin "Haku is backu" Cara
>Sin "annihilating sheamus' anus" Cara
>Sin "gotch said I botch so I kicked him in the crotch" Cara
>Sin "keep the mask, I'm up to the task" Cara
>Sin "I don't need sight to win this fight" Cara
>Sin "you can't see my eyes but I'll be your demise" Cara
>Sin "crashing this locker room with no survivors" Cara
CAN HE BE STOPPED?
>>
>>1501049
Well, you could book him in a match with Enzo.
One of the two will botch himself to death
>>
>>1501060
People are still mixing up Mistico and Hunico, Mistico, in his time with the WWE, was a pure breed botch machine, but Hunico is a solid performer, thing is, his shtick is more old school, mat based lucha with power displays, and that's not what people expect from a luchador, so he keeps getting forced to try and do flips and sometimes fucks up too.

He should honestly be given a Matt Classic-style gimmick, except lucha libre themed.
>>
>>1501101
Hunico is also a botchy cunt.
>>
>>1500683
>The one who botches fucked off back to triple A a while ago.
And now he fucked off back to CMLL where lately he is talking about retirement because he got injured in the most basic bump
>>
>>1500819
Truth
>>
>>1500858
I wish there was a compilation of stories about the dojo

Like specific incidents where Liger would randomly knock people out because that is a thing he would do
>>
Hunico is a real chulo

You don't fight with a true spanish man
>>
Too many people don't realize:

>Sin Cara debuts
>Sin Cara gets suspended, replaced by Hunico as Sin Cara
>Original Sin Cara returns and feuds with Sin Cara (Negro)
>Sin Cara Negro goes back to being Hunico
>Original Sin Cara goes away
>Sin Cara replaced by Hunico again

It's been Hunico since 2014.
>>
>>1501807
Everybody knows this.
Hence why everybody calls him "Hunicara".
>>
>>1501562
Lolwut, real spaniards are flimsy as fuck
It's the native in mexicans that make them tough
>>
>>1501049
T
O
P

K
E
K
>>
Is their any shoot videos of unicos fights? Imagine 10 years from now. All the hunico shoot stories of him kicking ass.
>>
File: sin cara.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sin cara.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
>>1501049
>Sin "If you touch my taco, I'll break your backo" Cara
>Sin "Call me a beaner, I'll rip off your wiener" Cara
>Sin "If your name is Simon, I'll puncture your hymen" Cara
>Sin "Cut into my lunch, you're bound to get punched" Cara
>Sin "They insulted Kalisto, so I gave them the fisto" Cara
>Sin "If you're an intrusion, I'll give you contusions" Cara
>Sin "He said he liked Trump, now he needs his lungs pumped" Cara
>Sin "He mentioned a wall, now he has no balls" Cara
>>
>>1501878
Based
>>
File: 1399585100967.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1399585100967.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>1501049
>>1501878
>>
>>1501878
>"If your name is Simon, I'll puncture your hymen"
Lel'd pretty fucking hard
>>
>>1501825
Actually, native sqaws are very short and weak. All they give mexicans is crazed bloodlust, ala aztec human sacrifice shit, 1000 hearts for quetzalcoatl in one day or whatever the fuck.

It was the euro dna and nigger slaves that ended up throwing their genes in the mix that gave the mexi can-dos their excellent, natural inclination to combat sports.
>>
>>1501955
>nigger slaves
Where do people come up with this shit? All mexican combat sport fighters look nothing black.
>>
File: SinCara.jpg (29KB, 435x297px) Image search: [Google]
SinCara.jpg
29KB, 435x297px
Apologize. Now
>>
Del Rio talked in an interview about Sin Cara and his posse threatening him with guns back in mexico, cant remember which Sin Cara it was though.

The spic is legit fucking tough.
>>
>>1502678
> threatening someone with guns makes you tough
> punching out a manlet like simon gotch makes you tough
Americucks ladies and gentleman
>>
>>1500669
Hunico fucking up another pleb, brawl for all when?
>>
>>1502678
It was Mistico. Though I wouldn't put it past Hunico to pull a gun on someone either.
>>
>>1500708

cara is based
>>
>>1502678
Pretty sure that was Mistico, not Hunico.
>>
>>1500711
People get ringworms from fucking dead bodies.
>>
>>1500819
thats just about every beaner ever, they get older but never grow out of their edgy dickhead 2tough4u teenager phase, just look at carter if you want an example
>>
>>1503446
Please have sex
>>
>>1503465
Trip back on carter
>>
>>1500674
It's Hunico. He kicked the shit out of Sheamus twice and he still got the world belt. Guy's like the second coming of Steve Blackman
>>
>>1502681
Beat Sheamus two times
>>
So I'm the only one who likes the Vaudevillains?

I love that old timey wrestler shit.

I can imagine Gotch telling Sin Cara to "put up his dukes" and it makes me laugh.
>>
>>1504689
I think the gimmick is okay but looks like of out of place, and Aidan English does a good job whereas Simon Gotch is just gross.
>>
>>1504689
The gimmick needs time, vignettes and interactions to settle in.
After they left NXT, they did not get that so they just look like weird costumed clowns.
>>
>>1504689
I thought the silent movie shit and goofy wrestling was hilarious but that just doesn't play on Raw. They never should have made it to the main roster with their current gimmick as anything but comedy jobbers, and they didn't even get a chance to be that because someone stuck them with a WE'RE MANLY HIPSTERS gimmick
>>
aiden english is wrestling solo matches

simon botch is not on the tour

B T F O
T
F
O
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.