[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do poo in loos love wrestling?It just doesnt make sense

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: pooinloo.png (66KB, 794x500px) Image search: [Google]
pooinloo.png
66KB, 794x500px
Why do poo in loos love wrestling?It just doesnt make sense

Pic related
>>
File: 1467919638847.png (145KB, 229x257px) Image search: [Google]
1467919638847.png
145KB, 229x257px
>>1500591
>wee wee classic
>>
It's like 1970 in India so it's still real to them
>>
I've never understood why we have to make fun of people who enjoy a TV show as it is meant to be ie in kayfabe. So bunch of pajeets love WWE. What's the harm in it?
>>
>>1500603
Hey pajeet
>>
>>1500603
they are cringeworthy and comments like pic related give me the impression that they are all 11
>>
>>1500591
>It just doesnt make sense
Why?
>>
>>1500603
DESIGNATED
>>
>>1500598
Don't they have a probe orbiting Mars? C'mon guys, they know what pro wrestling really is. Remember, soap operas are pretty big there.
>>
>>1500618
They have lots of great scientists but you gotta remember most of them are scared to shit in toilets
>>
File: HEY.png (650KB, 625x338px) Image search: [Google]
HEY.png
650KB, 625x338px
They have the GOAT
>>
>>1500629
NXT debut when?
>>
>>1500635
WWE can't afford him, I heard he won't even think about signing for anything short of 2,000,000 rupies
>>
Actually, Wrestling is the least popular thing here. However, considering India is basically 12 countries together, each state has it's own thing.

City kids love Basketball, MMA, Football and Cricket.

Indian Roman Catholics love Football.

Villages and states with Muslim immigrants like WWE and TNA. Also PPV's etc are free here. Even WrestleMania is free.

However, in my office there are three of us who watch wrestling and we don't talk about it because the general Indian audience thinks it's fake and lame.

Kids from smaller localities and lower middle-class upbringings like >>1500629
tend to like wrestling as it's broadcasted after school and playtime.

Also the street shitters are illegal immigrants from Bangladesh. You guys are pretty ignorant. Especially considering

>white people excluding the french wipe their ass with tissue as a way of hygiene and let the shit nuggets remain over their buttcheeks.
>>
>>1500629
They should get some Pajeet wrestlers and give them the "Anti Islam" gimmick. Considering how Islamic State is desperate to destroy India.
>>
>>1500707
>Islamic State is desperate to destroy India
They probably want to destroy the US more than anything else, at least those that don't know that the US finances them. Other than that, they want to destroy, or rather take over, every region equally, those with the most people, like India (to get soldiers) and those with the most atheists, like Western Europe (to kill them) the most.
>>
>>1500714
>US finances Isis
That's bullcrap
>>
>>1500723
The US has been destabilizing the Middle East for ages and enabled Islamic terrorists to gain power.
In Syria USA fights against Assad and Assad fights against ISIS.
really makes you think
>>
>>1500723
Blue pilled as fuck
>>
>>1500598
it's still real to me dammit!
>>
>>1500695
DESIGNATED
>>
>>1500726
Actually, both US backed syrian army and Assad's military force backed by Russia are fighting ISIS at the moment. But not collectively or together, its been like a race between the two for who will root out ISIS and capture power in the multifaceted syrian civil war.

All that being said, yes it is true that US did sponsor ISIS when they were small time rebels against Assad's regime. Basically what happened with Afghanistan-Al Queda..
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.