[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Lesnar wins all titles TNA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: CaSn1Q1W0AAk3r7.jpg (15KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
CaSn1Q1W0AAk3r7.jpg
15KB, 600x337px
> - TNA World Heavyweight Champion Bobby Lashley now holds the X Division Title after defeating former champion Eddie Edwards inside Six Sides of Steel on tonight's Impact Wrestling episode. This is Lashley's first run with the title.

https://twitter.com/TNADixie/status/756310046149976068?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
>>
>>1500538
>all titles

There are like eight titles over there. Almost everyone has a title.
>>
>wrestling and the US are racist against blacks
>two of the three biggest companies in the US have black world champions

Why is a country that voted for a black president twice so cucked and delusional?
>>
>>1500538
Good to see that while Matt tries his hardest to put TNA on the map, the entire rest of the company keeps doing it's best to bury itself.
>>
>>1500538
Lashley as X-division champion huh? How do they get that title off him?
>>
>>1500538
Why keep pushing Lashley? Is he really a draw?
>>
>>1500654
He is the biggest draw they have.
>>
>>1500646
He'll most probably lose it without getting pinned in an Ultimate X match or something
>>
>>1500646
probably similar to how Kurt Angle lost it
>>
>pushing Lashley 10 years past his prime

They aren't even on Spike anymore so they can't even do the Bellator thing, why the hell?
>>
>>1500788
>past his prime

He is literally peaking. Name a better champion in America. Try it.
>>
>>1500806
JJEEEAAAAAAAANNNNNNN
>>
>>1500806
DUDE
DAT thumbnail
LMAO
>>
>>1500788
I think lashley is better than ever
>>
>>1500788
How is lashley past his prime you fucking idiot. He's in his prime. He's better than ever in ring and on the mic now
>>
>>1500538
Lashley is the best he's ever been. There's a lack of talent outside himself and Broken Matt, but even so, the title(s) shouldn't be on anyone else
>>
BASED BATHTURD
Glad to see him being the big bad, regardless of promotion, and also glad to see him protecting his MMA record
>>
Based destroyer Lashley
>>
>>1500806

He looks like a hindu god in the thumbnail

But no i thought you had to do flippy shit to be x division champ
>>
>>1501680
Eddie Edwards got baited into a winner takes all match
>>
>The State of this Promotion
Just give all the belts to Broken Matt already.
>>
Did Bellator commentators actually call him Black Lesnar? I know the brazilian ones did.
>>
>>1501966
Holy shit you are one stupid faggot tripfag
>>
>>1500538
Guess the more appropriate name for him is Triple Nigger now. Anyone know if he's BLACKED Dixie?
>>
>>1500559
wwe tna and whats the third?
>>
>>1500538
Don't care. What's Matt Hardy up to?
>>
>>1502305
ROH
>>
>>1500559

Dean's wife's kids are black too

Wrestling is so tolerant
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.