[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Live sex celebration when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 10

Live sex celebration when?
>>
Literally who
>>
>>1500272
Another one of those vanilla indie cunts with a Vince Russo gimmick. And the guy is one of the most boring things with Trevor Lee and Spud on the TNA roster.
>>
>>1500272
>>
File: demontits.jpg (107KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
demontits.jpg
107KB, 704x400px
I didnt know that Courtney had sweet tits
>>
who this?
>>
I swear /asp/ is the only place that actually finds Courtney Rush attractive.
>>
File: Rosemary[1].png (2MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Rosemary[1].png
2MB, 1200x1200px
>>1500307
>>
>>1500312
Who?
>>
>>1500318
Doesn't matter, she's literally below leva bates tier.
>>
Knockouts are probably the worst part of TNA. Most of them can't wrestle and look absolutely awful. And the few that can wrestle are surrounded by such an awful roster that it barely matters. I literally only tune in for Broken Matt Hardy, nothing else matters in TNA.
>>
File: God.jpg (140KB, 704x384px) Image search: [Google]
God.jpg
140KB, 704x384px
>>1500319
>she's literally below leva bates tier.
Dude, are you sick or something?
>>
File: sienna2.gif (2MB, 400x223px) Image search: [Google]
sienna2.gif
2MB, 400x223px
>>1500359
Their Knockout divison was great during TNA's prime (mid 2000). Currently TNA is in it's worst period,

Gail Kim has become John Cena, she really needs to go.
Maria is fucking shit.
Allie and Sienna are fucking wasted.
Sienna had a better gimmick in the Indies, her TNA one doesn't make sense why are they mixing her indie gestures with the enforcer shit. Her current title run is pointless.
Rosemary is shit
Jade is bland, ugly and shit
Marti bell is ugly and shit

Right now, their entire roster is screwed up, what the fuck do they find in guys like Edwards, Spud, Trevor Lee, Grado?
>>
File: Moose-courtesy-Bob-Mulrenin.jpg (77KB, 630x747px) Image search: [Google]
Moose-courtesy-Bob-Mulrenin.jpg
77KB, 630x747px
>>1500377
>Right now, their entire roster is screwed up, what the fuck do they find in guys like Edwards, Spud, Trevor Lee, Grado?

Dunno but they got based moose.
>>
>>1500269
not gonna lie i thought this was suicide squad spoiler coz of her shitty make up
>>
>>1500377
>Rosemary is shit

But she isnt though. She had really solid match with Gail Kim from a few months ago which she won. Can't wait for her to start gunning for the title. Look up some of matches, she's like the 3rd best in TNA.
>>
>>1500377
>TNA is in it's worst period
TNA has been in it's worst period since like 2003
>>
File: 1468461795638.jpg (80KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1468461795638.jpg
80KB, 750x750px
>>1500284
>Trevor Lee
18+
He's a protege of the broken one and is pretty good despite being very green
>>
>>1500389
Wait, Moose is signed with TNA?
>>
File: shieeeeeeet.png (39KB, 950x510px) Image search: [Google]
shieeeeeeet.png
39KB, 950x510px
>>1500957
>>
>>1500960

>King of the Mountain Champion

They're STILL doing that King of the Mountain shit?

TNA's biggest flaw will always be fucking overthinking tertiary shit like gimmick stipulations and underthinking important shit like continuity within an angle, characterization, and whether or not finishes to matches make any goddamn sense.
>>
>>1500839
Trevor is only 22 so he's got plenty of time to improve
>>
>>1501037
He has an interesting look and is flexible enough to do things like
https://twitter.com/PopTV/status/755152342329102336

He just needs more experience wrestling guys outside of buttfuck nowhere. Might be hard since he's young and all the superstars of the indies are getting old or at WWE
>>
>>1501037
Also he's more proof that Matt is the premier genius in wrestling

Trevor Lee is going to be the next big star on the indies
>>
>>1501209
>Trevor Lee is going to be the next big star on the indies

HAHAHAHA
>>
>>1500976
>and underthinking important shit like continuity within an angle, characterization, and whether or not finishes to matches make any goddamn sense.

I don't give a shit about TNA but how does this not apply to WWE?
>>
>>1502670
>thinking he won't

Man, you're wrong a lot, huh?
>>
>>1500756
There was a time they had a deal with Spike TV and was drawing ratings above 1.0

>>1501209
No he's not, hes got that annoying face and looks vanilla, wear some arm gear for fucks sake.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.