[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: Dolph-Ziggler.jpg (23KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
Dolph-Ziggler.jpg
23KB, 642x361px
What went wrong?
>>
>>1500178
>too small
>too often a face
>bumps too over the top
>>
Spaghetti fish
>>
put into awful feuds
>>
>>1500178
Who seriously gave this jabroni glam metal listening faggot the green light to imitate the GOAT
>>
>>1500178
He stopped being perfection.
>>
>>1500217

ur fat
>>
>>1500220
No, the problem is that I am too skinny and malnourished.
I subsist on water, cheap coffee and ramen.
Also, it was a reference to his previous theme song.
>>
>being called Dolph Ziggler
I'd say that'd reason enough to never make it.
>>
Hbk mentioned that ziggler spends too much time reminding people of dx and michaels in particular. Make your steps legendary, don't follow the steps of Legends type of deal. I don't watch ziggler and think oh shit go ziggler I always think oh shit this reminds me of michaels haha I'm an ass man etc....
>>
>>1500178
Rips off Shawn too much
WWE teased a push that never came for so long that people stopped caring about him
His name
>>
All those roids destroyed his Jaw.
>>
>>1500178
Kept talking about how he steals the show but hasn't had a top match since 2014.
>>
>>1500178
He was over
WWE chose not to push him
He stopped giving a fuck
>>
>le discount hbk man
>>
Kevin Nash Dolph's Diesel when?
>>
Does anybody else know what HBK has said about Ziggler? I'd assume he'd be annoyed
>>
>>1500178
He went around saying he steals the show every night when he hasn't had a match of that caliber since 2014.
>>
They should've kept the spirit squad together
>>
Overexposed.
>>
>>1500178
According to Bryan Alvarez and Jim Cornette, he has bad habits in the ring that Vince can't fucking stand (the former has pointed out the stuff Dolph has done wrong and the latter has listed Vince's pet peeves; both lists are pretty much the same). Basically, he's lucky to have a job.
>>
Too good at selling
>>
>>1500178
He got hurt during his push
>>
>>1503035
Got a link to either of these?
>>
>>1500178
Nothing original
>>
>>1500178
Booking killed his mommentume and he never recovered from that.

Guy was over as fuck but after the injury WWE just halted his push and kind of forgot about him.

I legit think he well do well in the brand split and flourish again, guy can still wrestle well (Like that Triple H match)
>>
>>1500178
Numerous start-stop pushes have killed any interest that most people had in him even though I still put him in my top 5 on the current roster
>>
His feud with Baron Corbin and losing most of the matches.
>>
>>1500178
He is classic baby face and would succeed with MITB or chasing the title but he has lost too many times to be credibly in the main event or get another briefcase
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.