[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>DAILY REMINDER: Vince is going to give him a main event push

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (128KB, 958x859px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 958x859px
>DAILY REMINDER: Vince is going to give him a main event push and the belt, and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>1499706
Cool, are we supposed to be upset by this?
>>
Nothing wrong with that. Darren Young is finally great again
>>
depends on your definition of "main event"
he is headed for a run at/with the US or Intercontinental belt, but that's fine. lots of middling guys get a run with those belts, it's rarely a stepping stone to the big belt
>>
BASED
>>
>>1499706
KEK
>>
>>1499706
So? You some kind of homophobic faggot?
>>
BASED BARBARIANISTIC HOMO
>>
I'm okay with it but Rusev should've gotten drafted to Smackdown and tag with Zack they have potential since the Rough Ryder combo they did on the Miz was pretty cool
>>
>Young wins the belt, and after some feuds drops it to Rusev
>then gets destroyed and injured in the mandatory rematch
>Backlund demands a fight to avenge his fallen pupil
>Rusev haves the advantage but Backlund refuses to fall
>the match ends with a double submission KO

pls Vince, make this happen
>>
>black faggot champ in 2016
>valet is a former world champ with a six YEAR reign

It writes itself, Young will get interview in main stream media as the first gay champion, being black is a bonus.
>>
>>1499706
BASED D-YOUNG
>>
> Kevin Owens being a decent champion
>Good 8-man ladder match at Wrestlemania. Zack Ryder winning the belt and being aclamated
>The Miz wins the championship. Based Cesaro returns. Based Hot Maryse returns. Good feud between Cesaro and The Miz.
>Awsome Fatal 4-Way at Extreme Rules. Owens vs Zayn vs Cesaro vs The Miz GOAT 2016 at the moment. The Miz is a perfect heel and wins the match. CESARO WON BUT REFEREE DIDN'T SAW IT. CESARO WINS HIM AT THE NEXT DAY FOR MITB PLACE. CESARO IS THE LEGIT #1 CONTENDER

The belt was now in a top position with a better storyline than the WWE WHC.... but...

> The Miz dissapears one month

> IC contenders being the filler of Ambrose's victory, because of Roman Reigns and his problem
> Darrel Young stupid promos
> Sami Zayn vs Owens for 13431 time...

>Cesaro forgotten again...
> Darrel Young winning battle royal for #1 Contender and not Cesaro...
The Miz vs Darrel Young in a PPV. Cesaro and The Miz in different brands, they will not fight at SummerSlam for the belt.

If they want give the belt to a jobber with 0 charisma, it's no surprising for me....

> Cesaro in NJPW at 2017
>>
>>1499712
I don't know why the IWC has such a hard time with what wrestling phrases mean but typically "main event" means being in the main event picture. And "the belt" usually refers to the heavyweight championship.
>>
File: finn.png (619KB, 765x905px) Image search: [Google]
finn.png
619KB, 765x905px
>>1499706
won't happen. haitch found a superior fag already for RAW
>>
I want him to fuck my shitpussy
>>
>>1500163
He isn't black though, he's a FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>
>>1501809
>Ireland
>white
>>
>>1501809
> Irish
> white
>>
>>1501820
>>1501826
>white people
>white
>>
File: finn2k16.jpg (62KB, 286x360px) Image search: [Google]
finn2k16.jpg
62KB, 286x360px
>>1501809
so you want a blackface?
>>
>>1502013
cultural appropriation
>>
>>1499706
Why would I do anything about it I like D Young.
>>
>>1500064

They did that already with the Prime Time Players last year after Titus won the Dad Award and there was hardly anything like that.
>>
>>1500163
How long til the gay sex tape leaks ?
>>
>>1499706
See problem with that is that Miz dropping the IC title means SD will have 0 belts
>>
>>1502910
But it also means that Miz will have 0 belts so we'll call it a win.
>>
>>1502910
Zack will beat Rusev
>>
>>1499711
>great again
>again

when was this professional pin eater ever great?
>>
>>1502949
He was the greatest wrestler in the Primetime Players
>>
Either one of two things happen:

Double belt swap (US and IC belt)
No belt swap
>>
>>1499706
>Vince would never push a boring and uncharasmatic wrestler as champion
>>
>>1502936
I honestly forgot what show Ryder was on.
Besides
>Not keeping the strap on Rusev so he can defend the US title against Samoa Joe in a Last Man Standing match at the Royal Rumble
>>
>>1502952
>he was the less smelly turd out of 2 potential turds
>>
>>1499711
>Great again
>Great before
>Great now
>>
>>1499706
>give gay wrestler a male manager

Did him and backlund fuck?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.