[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Behold, the source of cancer in the WWE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Behold, the source of cancer in the WWE
>>
Wow Steph let herself go
>>
>>1498220
BLACKED when?!
>>
>>1498225
Hi Linda
>>
>>1498220
she really looks like hillary
>>
Uh, no. Linda didn't do anything wrong. Vince and Stephanie are the source of the cancer.
>>
>>1498283
Then, what's Triple H?
>>
>>1498220
Well steph did come out of her but gaytch is as much cancer as her
>>
>>1498228
I bet she constantly fuck bulls, considering her husband isn't interested on the female gender

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4va0yanY_z4
>>
>>1498287
AIDs
>>
>>1498225
Steph won't look that good at that age. She has defective McMahon genes in he. She'll basically be a big, masculine walking mandible.
>>
>>1498283
Linda is the sole reason the product went PG because she wants to get into politics
>>
>>1498287
The Cure
>>
>>1498304
hi paul
>>
>>1498303
Raw's decline started way before they went PG. And smackdown was always PG, even in the attitude era. Linda has nothing to do with what's happening on the screen right now and it's shit anyway.
>>
>>1498399
>smackdown was always PG, even in the attitude era

This may be true but it's PG that's the problem. It's PC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVRHMZNaKTY
>>
>>1498399
stand up for WWE and the benoit incident changed the product for the worse
>>
>>1498436
nidia>>>>any current diva
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.