[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck is this man holding a title?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: The_Miz_bio.png (1MB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
The_Miz_bio.png
1MB, 1200x675px
Why the fuck is this man holding a title?
>>
>>1497838
tbhlads he should be holding the world title
>>
Because he's the miz....

And he's......

AWWWWEEEESOOOOMMMME
>>
>>1497838
Because he's a """"""""""""good heel""""""'""""
>>
>>1497838
Because I came to play!
>>
Because he's one of the best on the mic in the current roster and can actually draw heat unlike the other """""""""heels""""""""", which is what the IC title needs to gain some relevance
>>
>>1497850
Pretty much this. His last fatal 4 way was a 5 star match.
>>
>>1497838
only real heel in wrestling atm
>>
>>1497852
Agreed. He fucked off outside of the ring and came in to steal the win at the last moment and everyone got pissed. Even the fucking smarks. The Miz is great.
>>
>>1497838
Because all you need to do these days to be a """""""""good heel""""""'" is to suck so bad that the crowd does not want you on their television regardless of your alignment (see Charlotte and Sheamus for other examples of the Modern Heel.
>>
>>1497860
On one hand, you're right, but at the same time, he actually works his matches like a proper heel. No one likes watching heels talk. Most people don't even like any talking.
>>
>>1497863
>No one likes watching heels talk. Most people don't even like any talking.
In what world?
>>
>>1497865
Do you honestly enjoy 20 minute segments of Rollins/Ambrose/Steph at the start of Raw?
>>
I don't know if he's just a very good heel or a very bad one.
>>
>>1497872
No but I enjoy Raw matches even less.
>>
So smarks can cry about it
>>
To job to Darren Young.
>>
What is his new haircut called? It looks pretty good
>>
File: The Miz-Johnny Cage.jpg (68KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
The Miz-Johnny Cage.jpg
68KB, 640x360px
>>1497838
You have a point. Based Johnny Cage should be holding ALL the titles.
>>
File: 1464241102880B.png (106KB, 919x874px) Image search: [Google]
1464241102880B.png
106KB, 919x874px
>>1497838
Because he still makes marks out of people like you.
>>
He has charisma and his wife is hot, his feuds are now interesting because he is putting it over with his megalomaniac and coward character (perfect heel), and he has fight againts people like Cesaro, Owens or Zayn.

He is the worst WWE Champion in the decade, but in the uppercard division he is perfect
>>
>>1497840
This. He has got to be the only current wrestler they have that can garner legit heat
>>
>>1498316
>He is the worst WWE Champion in the decade, but in the uppercard division he is perfect
If he was champ now though, and doing everything he is doing with the IC title, he'd be better than any of the previous shield members reigns. IF the matches were booked the same I mean. He's a better chicken shit megalomaniac than Seth is.
>>
>>1497838
Based Heel, but his character is nowhere near serious enough for a singles title.
He'd be a good tag guy. Pair him up with a threatening mastodon, and let him do the talking to sell them as a brute, and have them work-horse the matches and dominate people.
A viable Heel team to challenge for the titles and buffer the division, whilst the IC can go to someone proper.
You're welcome, Vince.
>>
>>1498366
He deserves the IC title as it stands in WWE now. If they decided to book the IC title like it was up until the early 90s then you're right and he shouldn't be holding it.
>>
>>1498143
Wait....is this his gimmick? Dear God...
>>
>>1497838
Lose weight and have sex pls
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.