[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrestlingforum.com

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 2016-07-21_193109.png (107KB, 572x154px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-21_193109.png
107KB, 572x154px
Thinking of signing up. Opinions /asp/?
>>
I like it. Contrary to what autists here will tell you, it's not like Reddit. Mods won't ban you for having an unpopular opinion. Generally unless you're directly insulting people all the time you're left alone. If you get sick of shitposting here it's probably the best place to go for actual discussion.

There are a lot of waifufags but even most of them aren't that bad.
>>
>>1497746
It's alright. I only go on it for the woman wrestling forum. New photos are uploaded daily.
>>
I hate it. Just like what the bros here will tell you, it's just like Reddit. Mods will ban you for having an unpopular opinion. Generally unless you're directly posting your own actual opinions all the time you're left alone. If you get sick of shitposting here it's probably the worst place to go for actual discussion.

There are a lot of waifufags but even they are faggots.
>>
>>1497787
Pretty much this. The waifufags save most of their autism for the containment megathreads anyway. It has much less of a hivemind than reddit or wew but it's obviously not as open as here
>>
>>1497746
Too much autism circlejerking and white knights

I miss the old WWEClub forums
>>
>>1497800
>Mods will ban you for having an unpopular opinion

They will not.

And no "Roman Reings is 1000x better than Aj styles in the ring and thats a fact and let me tell you why " is not an unpopular opinion
>>
>>1498023
He was memeing lad. Look at the first post
>>
>>1497746
all wresting forums are full of queers that jerk off over indy shit
>>
>>1498036
Better indy shit than Sasha skanks and Ambrose
>>
>>1498036
And /asp/ is full of queers that jerk off over big roided mastodons
>>
>>1497746
They're just generic, WWE-Watching smarks, who tune into Wrestle Kingdom and consider themselves intelligent.
>>
>>1497746
As long as it's not cagesideseats, you'll be fine.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.