[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>i-it was a s-shoot guys!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: legit shoot.jpg (105KB, 1213x443px) Image search: [Google]
legit shoot.jpg
105KB, 1213x443px
>i-it was a s-shoot guys!
>>
Shoot, work, worked-shoot, honestly, I do not fucking care because he makes a good point.
>>
It is possible it was still a shoot, just vince being the absolute madman he is and is probably gonna reward Cesaro rather than punish him for that brass reach

vince is legitimately insane, don't try to understand the logic
>>
It was a shoot that they're turning into an angle because people cared about it.
None of the interviews were scripted, people were told to say whatever the fuck they wanted, see: Lucha Things.

Source: Dave Meltzer

Best case scenario, he gets a slight push from this.
Worst case scenario, he gets completely buried for it.
Realistic case scenario, he gets the exact opposite of what he wanted and he's now in a storyline Steph.
>>
You know a shoot just means it wasn't scripted, right? None of them were.
>>
>>1497593
b-but le meltz said...
>>
>>1497601
Vince apparently likes when people have the balls to stand up to him, so maybe he will get a push
>>
>>1497602
YEAH KALISTO TOTALLY WANTED TO TALK ABOUT BARON CORBIN AND HOW HE WANTS TO FIGHT HIM

YOU FUCKING MARK

>Le meltz
>>
>>1497610
Unless you're Zack Ryder
>>
>>1497602
>None of the interviews were scripted, people were told to say whatever the fuck they wanted, see: Lucha Things.
#JustLuchaThings is a shitty hashtag that Kalisto is trying to push
>>
>>1497602
>Cesaro vs Authority angle
Mite b cool?
>>
>>1497603
>You know a shoot just means it wasn't scripted, right?
No, it doesn't.
>>
>>1497612
When did Zach try and stand up to Vince?
>>
>>1497602
It wasn't really a shoot, because it was in character. His character is an undervalued wrestling-purist who goes out there and delivers.
So, no ball. Live mic or not, that doesn't constitute a shoot unless you're a fucking turbo-mark.
>>
>>1497681
Yeah, I think Cesaro has such little opportunity to showcase his character that people are just surprised by it.
>>
>>1497681
>>1497687
Although this may be the case, I think it was still his legitimate grievances he was airing. He's gone from having 5 star matches on Raw to becoming the meme train.
>>
>>1497612
Zack got over without the company's permission, he didn't stand up to Vince.
>>
>>1497602

Most of them weren't but that doesn't mean Cesaro's wasn't a work.

It's probably like Punk's were they told him to cut a promo about how pissed off you are with your standing and let him speak honestly.
>>
>>1497593
It was an unscripted promo and WWE knows how much a lot of smarks will like it so they're posting and promoting it, like the smart thing to do.
>>
>>1497774
What, you need permission to get over? The fans cheer for who they want.
>>
Based Claudio reaching for those brass rings.

Inb4 he's jobbing again.
>>
File: wlvincefired.jpg (74KB, 650x390px) Image search: [Google]
wlvincefired.jpg
74KB, 650x390px
>>1498128
You don't like, what you think you like!
>>
>>1498119
/thread
>>
>>1498133
He's literally the only guy on the roster that actually tries to grab Vince's shiny ring and he still gets crapped on. If this was the 80/90's he'd have a stupid European gimmick and a dumb costume.
>>
>>1498128
>Listen to the fans, they're chanting "Let's go Sheamus!"
>>
>>1498140
He kinda already did have a European gimmick and a stupid costume (that beret he wore for a while, the stupid thigh tape, the dumb "rugby player who was kicked out for being too violent" backstory, etc.).
>>
>>1498183
That was before my time but, damn, that's retarded. No one has ever even heard of a swiss rugby player.
>>
>>1497681
his character is a swiss who spams uppercuts, they have yet to give him a real character other than ebin suit guy.
>>
>>1497593
It is so annoying that WWE are plainly aware of their flaws and yet do nothing to fix them. Everything Cesaro said is true and they're promoting it but nothing will be done
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.