[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Great choice Stephanie. I guess this means your going to have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

Great choice Stephanie. I guess this means your going to have ...C...Crossfit Jesus on your brand. haha
>>
why does she always bully shane :(
>>
God Shane is such a cringy faggot. I like how Steph keeps destroying him for botching and sweating
>>
>>1497580
He caught Seth giving Steph the pedigree thats why he was stuttering
>>
>>1497586
Steph botches all the time too, it's just that no one is allowed to point it out. She also repeats the same phrases over and over again.
>>
HEY SETH! SETH! SETH!
>>
File: Milf.png (804KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Milf.png
804KB, 900x506px
RUSEV CRUSHHHHHH
>>
>>1497580
Cringey line even without the botch.
>>
>>1497597
she repeated this for like 10 seconds too long
>>
>>1497597
She ruined like every announcement by trying to be funny. Every single one of them.
>>
>>1497607

>Why is the heel annoying?
>>
>>1497607
I really hope she was self aware and intentionally being cringeworthy
>>
>>1497607
No, she was based, hot as fuck, and worked the smarks apparently
>>
>>1497621
>muh dick muh dick
>>
>>1497619
She went way too far. Steph used to be a genuinely great heel, even not very long ago. Her promo at WM 31 was top notch.

Recently she just acts like a retard.
>>
>>1497580
I'm glad you uh, took Bray. I wouldn't draft the Wyatt Family bec- uh- erm- Bray Wyatt because...they-I find him creepy. haha
>>
GOD DAMMIT WOO
>>
>>1497631
>proceeds to draft braun strowman
>>
I really hate this whore, being a heel and being annoying as fuck are two different thing.
>>
>>1497619
There are more types of heel than just 'annoying twat' you know.
And 99.99% of them are better
>>
>>1497595
Not as much as he does, though. He's fucking shit-tier. I never imagined moneyman's return would be this deflating.

>>1497620
Annoying Heel = Good
Cringeworthy shit = Bad
>>
>>1497665
There are also annoying heels done right eg. New Day as heels.
>>
She might be a good heel since she's annoying as fuck but she gets herself over at the expense of everyone else. Nobody should be allowed to ruin segments constantly and make other performers (not characters) look like shit just to play let epic annoying heel. I just skip past those segments recently. Seeing her character get some sort of comeuppance wouldn't give me the slightest joy.
>>
>>1497607
thats the point is it not? You're not supposed to like her
>>
>>1497789
Heels are supposed to generate heat and tension, not suck the life out of every segment they appear in. She is a dire heel.
>>
>>1497789
In that case, why not have 3 hours of Stephanie screeching as loudly as possible into the microphone every Monday? Because according to you, one heel being annoying justifies nothing else getting over.
>>
>>1497607
The entire format of the Draft was fucked from the beginning, I know they had time constraints (Which is why the Draft should've been on Raw), but why waste airtime drafting BARON CORBIN or CHRIS JERICHO (Which is GOAT, but it doesn't really matter which brand he's in and the announcement won't get a pop either way). Why not stick it to the main draftees and have they come out when they're called? Debut Finn Balor for real, have AJ and the Anime Club come out and argue with Steph about separating them, make Cesaro cut his fuck you promo after the match he had, make this changes count for something, damn it.
>>
>>1497815
>Because according to you, one heel being annoying justifies nothing else getting over.

This is projection if i've ever seen it
>>
>>1497851
Yeah they should have just had 10 picks each, have them come out and react to it, make the draft seem like a big deal instead of like the GMs are picking random numbers out of a hat.
>>
>makes fun of Shane for C-Crossfit Jesus

>ignores the cringefest that was Rusev Crush from Stephanie....
>>
>>1497885
........crush
>>
>>1497580
I can tolerate Shane botching Crossfit Jesus, but my asshole clenched up every time Stephanie said "crush".
>>
>>1497809
You're also meant to see them get their comeuppance every now and then but this wont happen as she has a vagina
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.