[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>DAILY REMINDER: Vince is going to give him a main event push

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Apollo-Crews-Smiling-AWl05.jpg (50KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Apollo-Crews-Smiling-AWl05.jpg
50KB, 1024x576px
>DAILY REMINDER: Vince is going to give him a main event push and the belt, and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>Nigger
>Belt
>WWE
>>
If they fix his character in Smackdown then I am okay with that.
>>
File: gooby.png (122KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
gooby.png
122KB, 200x193px
Only white men and light skinned mulattoes shall hold the belt.
>>
That would be a really forgettable reign since there's nothing interesting about this smiling black man other than his in-ring skills but he still doesn't have in-ring charisma to make it better.
>>
>>1497192
Like all the other blacks before with the exception of Booker T, Crews (even though I personally am a fan of his), is lacking something, two things in his case, height and mic skills.
>>
>>1497210
>with the exception of Booker T

And Based Henry.

His Hall of Pain run was honestly 11/10

Also he was proved a legit draw.
>>
If enzo was black he would be more popular than new day and bigger than the rock in the african american community.
Apollo is very generic, like titus oneil, just boring bald black guys.
>>
>>1497213
Henry sucked in the ring every time it went over three minutes.
>>
>>1497216
nah that hell in a hell match vs orton was money
>>
>>1497216
Fuck off
>>
>>1497220
He was slow af.
>>
>>1497222
I said fuck off
>>
>>1497220
>>1497228
Hi, Mark.
>>
>>1497230
Thats mr.Mark "ratings" Henry for ya
>>
>>1497192
Honestly of all the people being used for this meme Apollo is the one I actually would like
>Strong enough to lift Shammyrus for a good 10 seconds before hitting with a spinning powerbomb
>Agile enough to do a standing moonsault
Kid's got some talent. He just needs more than being a white meat babyface
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.