[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RIP Bork

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

RIP Bork
>>
>>1497182

Da fuck?
>>
/raw/ is fucking doomed.
>>
File: dat jew.gif (3MB, 359x346px) Image search: [Google]
dat jew.gif
3MB, 359x346px
>bork gets caught roidin
>jew made enough money, time to blast off again

I think heyman wants to be like the guy who runs TMZ anyways
>>
WITH JEWS YOU LOSE
>>
Who cares
>>
>tfw no more LADIES AND GENTLEMEN MY NAME IS PAUL HEYMAN
>>
Finally.
>>
>>1497225
THE ROCK HAS.
>>
Remember what Brock said at post match? 'Brock lesnar does whatever he wants' well not anymore, time for vince to bully him
>>
>>1497182
JEWS CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS.
>>
>>1497233
COME BACK TO
>>
>>1497182
Calling bullshit. Pretty sure he signed a 3 year contract around the time of WM 31. Dude has 2 years left.
>>
>>1497258
Disregard this I suck cocks. Thought it was about Lesnar not Heyman.
>>
>>1497239
>Brock now has to back as a full timer when his contract is up
>>
>>1497256
kasejlsedkltdlsjgtldjgfkldjlkjhklgfjkhlgflohkgjklgfjlkjljglhlohlogfklkh.khmjfgjj
hj
GHJ
HK
jl
jk>L
JK'.l
kj
LKL
KML
KLJL
KJ:OOO:O:O:UIO:O:JKL:
K
HGJ
GHG
H
FGFDGTF
DTGRD
GBDGTFhjklf;g;flgmhnh;mgl;FARTelkejgldkghjgfjkf
>>
>>1497303
>kasejlsedkltdlsjgtldjgfkldjlkjhklgfjkhlgflohkgjklgfjlkjljglhlohlogfklkh.khmjfgjjhjGHJHKjljk>LJK'.lkjLKLKMLKLJLKJ:OOO:O:O:UIO:O:JKL:KHGJGHGHFGFDGTFDTGRDGBDGTFhjklf;g;flgmhnh;mgl;FARTelkejgldkghjgfjkf
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1359099393790.jpg (3KB, 126x123px) Image search: [Google]
1359099393790.jpg
3KB, 126x123px
>>1497182
FUCKING. YES!!! Bring back the Brock cringe promo's
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncvsRUcxpUQ
>1:50 ( Wow...well, we wont hear a line like that in the PG era )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKgS3HogDUU
>>
Paul Heyman wants more, guy has a zero job that would pay the bills unlike Bork

He's just posturing for a raise like a greedy Jew
>>
>>1497339
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl_JNTCNH2k

Cant wait
>>
>>1497339

didnt even post the best one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl_JNTCNH2k
>>
>>1497343
After delivering shit like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUCybO2H4xQ

He could walk up to any fed and ask for a job and they'd pay him whatever. Sucks for him that the guy he put effort into getting over was a druggie, but I've long always hoped we'd see something like Dolph Ziggler becoming a "Paul Heyman Guy".
>>
>>1497339
>Intercontinental Champion and Paul Heyman Guy Curtis Axel
They REALLY tried to give Perfect's kid a shot, didn't they?
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 315x315px
>>1497303
I forgot to bring my idiot translator, hold on m8
>>
So how are they planning to carry angles or feuds with Lesnar? Can they really afford to have him turn up more than a few times a year?
>>
>>1497182
They have not agreed on a renewal, meaning that right now there are a few issues to address: that doesn't mean they have agreed not to renew, that means Heyman's gone for good. Shit dirtsheet is shit
>>
WHAT'S SAUL HAYMON DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE
>>
>>1497993

WHATS PAUL VAGINAL MEMBRANE DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE??
>>
>>1497993
My god Vamp, what's Senor Hamon doing in the temple?
>>
First the roids, now this. The glourious Bork dynasty is crumbling and I can't take it.
>>
Brock needs a new mouthpiece.
>>
>>1498054
>Wasting Angle as a mouthpiece for a guy that's not as good as he is
If anything, bring Angle for his one last match against Bork at WM.
>>
Lel, now Bork will have to speak with that 13 year old going through puberty voice again
>>
Brock seems to have been a better talker when he was younger. Are the roids dumbing him down?
>>
>>1498090
He needed to try when he was younger
>>
I watched a video today of Heyman doing some event in the UK and he was pure fucking kayfabe the entire time, full on shilling Brock whenever he had a chance and everything.

It's weird to me that he would go to that much effort if he knew he wasn't gonna be working with WWE anymore.
>>
File: 1468975791839.jpg (23KB, 416x350px) Image search: [Google]
1468975791839.jpg
23KB, 416x350px
>>1497182
>mfw YouShoot imminent
>>
>>1498527
It'd be horrible. Heyman's too smart to say anything truly damning about people you'd care about
>>
>>1497189
Paul wants to be an overly tanned, fit hasidic fag?
>>
>>1498757
That and they probably couldn't afford the rat
>>
File: 1465335240094.png (206KB, 290x354px) Image search: [Google]
1465335240094.png
206KB, 290x354px
>>1497339
>paul, say something stupid

10/10 Brock is the GOAT
>>
>>1498757

Sadly this.

I can only imagine the shit he has intimate knowledge of.
>>
File: s;doiufqp29u.gif (1MB, 311x240px) Image search: [Google]
s;doiufqp29u.gif
1MB, 311x240px
>>1497493

FUCK!! Hahahaha! I forgot about that ! Lone Wolf Brock will be pure KEK
>>
>>1497194
Yeah it's not like the best guy on the mic meant much or anything
>>
>>1498020
That's not Kosher.
>>
>yfw CM Punk arrives to his first fight accompanied by Paul Heyman, reliving ECW days.
>>
I'm being hopeful but I feel it's just Heyman trying to get more money which he absolutely deserves.

I mean the only reason why he came back was because Bork asked him too wasn't it? He probably could give 2 shits about sucking up and bending over backwards for the McMahons and Haitch
>>
>>1499929
>CM Punk quits UFC after his fight and he and Heyman re-open ECW
>>
File: laughing wrestlemen.jpg (62KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
laughing wrestlemen.jpg
62KB, 640x640px
Fuck man, just give Paul Heyman the general manager position over Foley. I could listen to this bastard talk forever, and frankly the illusion of a guy that knows talent being in charge of the talent on his show would just be amazing.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.