[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be a 7ft tall college basketball player with elite genetics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

>be a 7ft tall college basketball player with elite genetics who nearly goes pro
>go on to become one of the biggest draws in TNA history
>marry and knock up this thing

What the hell is Matt "The Blueprint" Morgan's problem?
>>
>>1496930
She just looks pregnant albeit a bit more Mexican than you would hope for
>>
>>1496930
Mexicans are subhuman
>>
>>1496930
Wasn't he a white man once?
>>
>>1496930
damn I used to love seeing that motherfucker and big sexy kevin nash on tna back in 07 beating the shit out of vanilla midgets
>>
She'd have to be like 5'11 or something no?

Maybe he wants giant kids
>>
>>1497237
This

If you're fucking 7 feet tall you won't marry some fucking 5'3 dwarf,not just because she'll look ridiculous next to you and you'll ruin your back leaning over to her, but also because your son will hate you when he'll be like 5'8 or whatever.
>>
File: matt-morgan-12[1].jpg (39KB, 396x594px) Image search: [Google]
matt-morgan-12[1].jpg
39KB, 396x594px
She don't look as bad over here but when y oure that fuckin tall you have acces to 10/10 bitches on the reg man,step up
>>
>>1497243
Before getting pregnant = 8

>>1496930
After getting pregnant = 4

>Daily reminder to dump your jizz in their asshole or mouth only
>>
>>1497243
Are you sure this is the same person? She hot as fuck
>>
>>1496930
The only place Morgan was a draw in was his mind.
>>
>>1497316
18+ little man
>>
>>1496930
I'm only 6'4", but I'm not even interested in a girl who doesn't hit the 6' mark.
>>
>>1497704
And I just looked it up and this thing tells me that only the top 0.3% of American women are 6ft+.
I need to get out there and get lookin.
>>
>>1497704
Find a tall woman for giant manly children. It's a fact no man is shorter than his mother unless he suffers dwarfism or some shit like that.
>>
>one of the biggest draws in TNA history

Nah. He was pushed hard for a bit and it was widely believed he was pegged to win a BFG series and have a title reign until an injury early in the series shelved him but he definitely wasn't a major top draw.

Definitely one of the most talented big men to ever be signed to one of the top few promotions but people like AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy, Bobby Roode, James Storm, Jeff Jarrett, Sting, Kevin Nash, Ric Flair, EC3, Raven, Christian Cage, etc. were all much bigger draws than Matt Morgan.

But at least TNA DID push him and didn't saddle him with a stupid stuttering gimmick.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.