[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BLUNDERS OF THE DRAFT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: Austin is confused.jpg (35KB, 407x469px) Image search: [Google]
Austin is confused.jpg
35KB, 407x469px
Alright, now that it's over, let's discuss things wwe has officially fucked up, I'll start

>Putting women on both shows instead of just having 1 women's division
>>
>>1496831

>spliting up the divas

But thats how it always was. I think /smack/ always had the better divas. Also this leaves room for call ups
>>
>>1496831
as much as we'd all enjoy that, that is not really an option what so ever.
>>
>>1496840
>Call ups
What call ups?

All that's left is Bayley, Asuka is a developmental contract, and the rest are literal jobbers
>>
>>1496845
Smackdown commonly elevated jobbers in the 2000s, so not really out of the question
>>
>>1496831
Zayn, Cesaro, Owens, Rollins, valor..
all raw

Orton, Cena, miz, Dolph, del rio, Kane...
all smackdown

They should have split things right down the fucking middle.

Kane-Big Show
Cena -Orton
Reigns - Ambrose
AJ- Rollins
Zayn - Cesaro - Owens - Balor
Del rio - Shamus - rusev - Jericho
Miz - Ziggler
Titus - Darren
Rider - Crews
Wyatts - New Day
Enzo and Cass - Vaudevillains
Sin Cara - Kalisto
Swagger - Mark Henry
Usos - Golden Truth
>>
>>1496850
>putting sheamus with the rest of the midcard
>>
File: 1448507842635.png (406KB, 804x604px) Image search: [Google]
1448507842635.png
406KB, 804x604px
>>1496831
>KO and Zayn on the same show for this never ending boring feud
>Styles without the burial prevention squad on the same show as BMJ
> Cruiserweight division, women's champion, AND tag team champions all on the same show
>>
>>1496845

The point of nxt is that they will (maybe) eventually be talent to call up. If you crowd them all on one show you are going to run into a clusterfuck of what to do with everybody. Much like what happened with the Raw midcard. Also I agree that bayley neded to be called up
>>
File: 1444707398577.jpg (36KB, 563x657px) Image search: [Google]
1444707398577.jpg
36KB, 563x657px
>>1496831
>Baron Corbin so early
>"women's champ is totally important guys she's #3"
>Carmella coming up way too soon
>>
My opinion is that the biggest blunder was not explaining how the belts are going to work. It's stupid to lock belts to one show. But the creation of many belts is also not a good thing...
>>
File: 1454357427866.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1454357427866.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
How are women on the show without the belt going to have any relevancy?

How are the tag teams on the show without the belts going to have any relevancy?

Are we bringing back Big Gold/Eagle or not?

There's too much shit they SHOULD have addressed
>>
>>1496831
>doing the draft
Biggest one IMO
>>
>>1496860
Exactly, belts create feuds simple if not, the belts are always going to be the most important feature in wrestling, creating meaningful feuds without any "championship " involved is difficult because fans need to become emotionally invested rather than saying wrestler x is my fave and is THE champ.
>>
>>1496858
The result is shit either way
>>
>>1496831

The fact that Roider Reigns was such a high pick after being out for a month and couldn't even cut an after pick promo like everybody else
>>
>>1496831
The fact that not only was becketty's pick televised but she was number fucking 6
>>
>people think it wont be raw vs smackdown guys every ppv
>worrying about about titles being on one show
By the end of Battleground it'll be Smackdown with the WWE title and RAW with everything else
>>
>>1496860
Or they could do what shows like LU do or Big Meme Matt did and make things relevant even when there aren't belts. Of course that would require Vince to take his head out his ass, writing to get 500% better, and for booking to be half decent.
>>
>>1496866
In all my favourite feuds the belt didn't matter at all desu I just wanted my favourite to win or the storyline was good enough to make me invested. HBK was the GOAT when it comes to feuding and making the belt not matter
>>
>>1496860
>he actually likes the no surprises wwe we have today
Fuck off
>>
>>1496888
What?

Surprises don't exist anymore bud, it's the internet era
>>
File: 1404961207247.png (71KB, 232x245px) Image search: [Google]
1404961207247.png
71KB, 232x245px
>>1496879
How will WWE book the shows between PPVs if the champ can't have tag matches with the challenger from the other show?
>>
>>1496892
Like they used to with surprise attacks outta nowhere every other week or so
>>
>>1496891
They do if you don't sit on the internet looking at wrestling blogs and dirtsheets all day, surprises only get spoiled for me if the faggot crowd chants shit like with DB on Monday
>>
>>1496899
Tbqh WWE ruined their own surprise by posting what they did on their website.

So yeah D-Bry was WWE's own fault
>>
>>1496845
Womens wrestling needs jobbers too, bro.
>>
>>1496945
They have becketty for that
>>
>>1496831
The club getting split up this fast.
>>
>>1496984

>implying they wont join up with balor
>>
>Splitting women up
>Splitting tag teams up
I don't understand.
>>
>put the cruiserweight division on RAW
>put fucking Kallisto on smackdown
>>
I'm not sure it played out even remotely how I expected

I was expecting Smackdown to be more akin to NXT or TNA, focusing more on homegrown talent, good writing, and good wrestling.

What happened was they turned it in to RAW2, while throwing in their big guns to try and aid the "struggling" brand.
>>
Hol up

What about those rumoured returning legends? Any word?
>>
>>1496853
>Styles without the burial prevention squad on the same show as BMJ
You understand that means he's not getting buried right? A solo act as opposed to a stable in a brand where he's one of the only major draws (and Vince apparently being up on him now) means he's going to be sitting at the top of the card looking strong and staying there.
>>
>>1497613
I imagine on both the next Raw and Smackdown there'll be a couple of old faggot comebacks
>>
>Smackdown becomes just another Raw instead of the indie darling
Who the fuck seen this coming
>>
>>1496850
Maybe if you swap Shamus and Miz
>>
>>1496858
I guess Roadblock being a successful test is to blame. Now they have so many PPVs planned, so they don't have enough time to build feuds if they float the championships between brands.
>>
>>1497600
And why the hell didn't the cruiserweights go to Smackdown? Maybe balance that by having women or tags exclusive to Raw. Would have made more sense.
>>
>>1496866

Over half the times The Rock and Austin wrestled it was cause of the WWF title. Their last feud was great, but you still need to give people a reason to hate each other.
>>
>>1497747
need more content on raw because of the 3rd hour

if cruiserweights, AJ, and Cena were all on smackdown no one would watch Raw
>>
>Cesaro on RAW
>Owens and Zayn on same program
>Strowman all alone
>Not splitting up the Dudley's
>Baron fuckin Corbin going way too early
>Spliting the women's roster
>Giving RAW a larger roster, plus the cruiserweights
>The ascension going so early
>Mojo Rawley at all
>Carmella on smackdown instead of RAW with E&C

Did I miss anything?
>>
>>1497600
Goddamnit WOO
>>
>>1500030
>Strowman all alone

This I simply do not get. Unless Strowman has secretly made some astronomical skill leaps or Harper is coming back soon to carry him, this is a total blunder.

And I think Strowman has potential, but he's still so fucking green as a wrestler it hurts. As amusing as it is when he botches a move and just picks up and manhandles the other guy into proper position to fix the botch, it's still a botch.

And his moveset seems to still be pretty much limited to just running into the opponent, clotheslines, and then various forms of power slams.
>>
>>1500050
HarpGOAT is retired
>>
>>1500065
>>1500065

Any real info on this besides the cryptic stuff on Harper's twitter?

The #93 in that tweet refers most likely to this if someone hadn't figured it out by now:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/93_(Thelema)
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.