[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HHH knows about the vidya-playing manbabies!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: triple_H_90976410.jpg (71KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
triple_H_90976410.jpg
71KB, 640x960px
>“I hear the guys in the back arguing about wrestling video game rankings all the time. They’re very competitive with each other in a lot of ways, and I’m sure they’re competitive playing this game like they are so many others. To be honest, It really doesn't surprise me with this generation.”

What did he mean by this?

Is he implying this generation is filled with vidya-playing manbabies? Is this why ratings are so low?
>>
>>1496585
He was calling Bret Hart a whiny millennial
>>
Very obviously a shot at Butt Hurt
>>
>>1496585
>Is he implying this generation is filled with vidya-playing manbabies?

Yes, but also >>1496589 sort of, not a millennial, but a extremely whiny bitch.
>>
>>1496585
Like Honky Tonk said, you have these hot divas walking around backstage waiting to be filled with thick cock yet these nerd """"""wrestlers""""" rather play video games. Just embarrassing.
>>
What wrestlers don't play video games? Ambrose, Brock, Corbin.
>>
>>1496611
Corbin plays, he was on upupdowndown
>>
>>1496617
Smh desu senpai
>>
>>1496625

>giving a fuck about boring corbin
>>
>>1496629
have sex
>>
>>1496597
They play video games and fuck the divas
>>
File: 1462599323190.jpg (207KB, 493x500px) Image search: [Google]
1462599323190.jpg
207KB, 493x500px
>>1496629
>He doesn't think Corbyn is a future WWE champion.
>>
The irony in this thread is amazing
>>
>>1496645
Kys faggot
>>
>>1496649
Sorry didn't mean to trigger you manchild
>>
>>1496774
Piss off shithead
>>
>>1496642
>>
>>1496585
He knows we're all disconnected from reality and care more about what isn't real than we do about what is real,
>>
>>1497563
Whats ur point? Undertakers, Big Shows and Kanes tummys look like that too and they're the greatest wrestlers of all time
>>
>>1497566
Hi Thomas!
>>
>>1497563
I want to rub his chubby belly nohomo
>>
Wasn't Triple H the one who forced 2k sports to never include a picture of him getting beat up on the video game cases, cause he didn't want to look weak to kids?
>>
>>1497564
He should be happy then because wrestling isn't real.
>>
>>1496642
Not with that hairline
>>
BACK IN MY DAY WE WERE DOING RAILS OFF OF A FAT RING RATS ASS NOT LIKE THE KIDS TODAY WITH THEIR VIDYA GAMES AND HEALTHY LIFE STYLES
>>
>>1496642
Maybe he'll be world champion. That does not mean I need to care about his lame ass.
>>
>>1496637
They play the divas and fuck the video games
>>
>>1499118
>healthy life styles
>sitting around 24 hours 7 days a week eating cheetos and drinknig cola or energy drinks
Wow such a healthy life style!
>>
>>1499118
Say what you will but these fags are boring. When I was a kid I felt like guys like Scott Steiner would legit hurt me for no reason. Mostly the heels. These days, they're all soft

And are any of them heels?
>>
>>1496625
His gamertag is XXX0FF WITH UR HEADXXX too.
>>
Uudd sucks
Woods is a huge headed nigger
Trips is old and out of touch and bert put that nigga in its place
>>
>>1499230
They just feel like fags. Like Justin Bieber fags.
These days i could imagine its just a matter of time when the heels will start saying some politically correct ridiculous shit on twitter and in the backstage interviews. Sort of already happening.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.