[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favourite era of Ambrose?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: basedean.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
basedean.png
1MB, 1280x720px
What's your favourite era of Ambrose?
>>
WWE Champion Deano
>>
File: basedean.jpg (36KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
basedean.jpg
36KB, 640x360px
>>1496553
Good choice friend
>>
>he deleted my reply

Kys pathetic deancuck
>>
When he wasn't in wwe
>>
>>1496555
THE GIFT OF AMBROSE. DRINK IT IN, MAN.
>>
>>1496550
Hard to choose. He's always based
>>
>>1496550
Either Shield or current Dean. Hes the best wrestler on the roster right now tbch
>>
C Z DUB
>>
The Balding Era
>>
>>1496574
Definitely, this guy moxley must have an interesting past.
>>
File: deano.jpg (52KB, 869x646px) Image search: [Google]
deano.jpg
52KB, 869x646px
>>1496574
Basedean started out in high school gyms destroying his body every night for gas money and has worked his way up to be face of the WWE.
>>
>>1496574
Hell yes
>>
>>1496580
so, every era?
>>
I'll always have a soft spot for him
>>
>>1496550
Pre wwe era
>>
Betrayed Dean
>>
Post-WM33 Dean where he beat Lesnar clean to bring the WWE title back to Smackdown and broke Punk's recorrd. All those 4.5 matches with Cena and AJ and Orton? Fucking glorious.
>>
I liked Pre WWE moxley/ambrose. OCW Ambrose vs Rollins in random basketball courts were great.

But for main event Ambrose, Shield was great but my favorite Ambrose segments was January - March 2016 The almost, maybe, will he/wont he on the verge of the championship. When he was last 2 in the rumble and it was possible. When he pinned HHH in a great match at road block. Every time he almost dropped Reigns. Just great.
>>
>>1496550
When he was taking a powerdrill to the hairline in front of twelve people in someone's backyard and I didn't have to acknowledge his existence every time I watched Raw.
>>
>>1496550
sheild and czw deano
he needs to go back to either of those two
>>
The Post-Ambrose Era
>>
I still like his first singles run post-shield and his first feud with seth the most, he was really over with the crowd until WWE decided to fuck things up
>>
File: broken deano.jpg (482KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
broken deano.jpg
482KB, 1366x768px
Punished Dean
>>
The one two years from now, when he'll be fired and sent back to Indy shithole.

HE ONLY GOT THE TITLE BRCAUSE ROMAN REIGNS WENT TO SMOKE A BLUNT
>>
The one in 80 years time when he is dead.
>>
>>1496550
Shield era, and then anytime he sits in on commentary
>>
>>1496550
the one that exposed him as a non-draw
>>
>>1496550
The skinny manlet jobber one

Oh wait that's all of then
>>
The record low era

>less than 3 mill viewers for his title match
>>
File: based.jpg (77KB, 782x442px) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
77KB, 782x442px
>>1497170
>1 (o n e) 1 dirty deeds ;)
>>
The one where he gets wished well in his future endeavors and has to tag team with literally Jannetty at VFW halls and middle school gyms
>>
>>1496550
Slicked back hair Dean was good. The start of his singles run was good. And Ambrose leading up to the Rumble, all the way to the build of Dean vs Lesnar. Shame the match wasn't great.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.