[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vince Russo appreciation thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: russo.jpg (42KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
russo.jpg
42KB, 450x337px
WWE needs this man's eccentricity to make changes
>>
Fuck off Vince
>>
>>1496442
Vince, fuck off. Go smoke another bowl, no one fucking likes you.
>>
>Vince Russo discovers /asp/
>>
>>1496443
>>1496445
>>1496446

All these tumblr/reddit cornette fags giving based Russo attention
>>
>>1496442
Sometimes I hate myself because of how much time I spend on the internet reading irrelevant people's irrelevant opinions, but at least I don't make a fucking photoshop picture of Vince Russo, start a thread on easily the worse place to discuss wrestling outside of WWE's Facebook page, and just sit and wait for replies.
>>
>>1496450
Never posted on reddit, don't really like Cornette either. Vince is legit retarded and is the biggest hack to ever grace the business.
>>
>>1496453
>>>/wooo/
>>
>>1496458
I don't even know what that means and I'm glad.
>>
>>1496461
>>>/r/SquaredCircle
>>
>>1496453
I'm relatively a content person, it's fine. I'm sorry if you hate yourself though
>>
File: ruru_is_love.jpg (31KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
ruru_is_love.jpg
31KB, 600x400px
Russo was the head writer of Raw when it did it's highest ratings ever. When Russo was able to write for TNA from 2009-2011 he IMPROVED their ratings. Once RUSSO left TNA around 2013/2014 their ratings Plummeted like crazy. Even in WCW 2000 with Russo they were getting much better ratings than WWE gets NOW a days.
>>
>>1496473
My favorite thing about the internet is that people can just say stuff without any validity
>>
>>1496473
K first off. WWE had its highest ratings ever DESPITE Russo being the head writer. TNA 2010 is what officially killed that company, 2010 TNA is seriously the worst televised wrestling program of all. In terms of creative he single-handedly destroyed WCW and if it weren't for the AOL/Time-Warner merger, the end of WCW would totally be Russo's fault.
>>
>>1496479
>K first off. WWE had its highest ratings ever DESPITE Russo being the head writer

Oh I can just hear the heavy nose breathing and erratic typing with that post
>>
>>1496492
Say what you want, but the attitude era succeeded, while Russo (without the logic filter of McMahon) had a Buff Bagwell's mom on a crane match and David Arquette was champion. Russo is a confirmed retard.
>>
>>1496442
>WWE need him
>TNA have him
>Rating went to the toiled
cmon fag
>>
>>1496499
B-but, he wrote a-all of Rock's promos...

Does that not mean everything else he did is irrelevant?
>>
>>1496511
Considering the Rock is a great man and extremely talented individual, it's obvious that Russo didn't write any of the Rock's promos and in fact The Rock wrote and his written everything he's said in the ring.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.