[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He should've won at WM30.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Batista-WWE-645x370.jpg (39KB, 645x370px) Image search: [Google]
Batista-WWE-645x370.jpg
39KB, 645x370px
>>
Yes let's push our part timers, fuck new talent
>>
Not even he wanted to win at WM30.
>>
>>1496016
BOOOOTISTA
>>
>>1496016
Nope. It was Bryan's year.
>>
Yup. It was the tipping point for WWE to fall off the cliff or climb back up to popularity. Oh well LOL the vocal minority wins and WWE hits record low ratings now with 0 casual appeal, leading to an overall shittier product.
>>
>>1496126
But hey, Daniel Bryan totally deserved it and totally didn't have one of the shittiest, most irrelevant title runs ever. Because it wasn't like he was already champ for months and did nothing for ratings and ppv buys.
>>
>>1496016
This. Daniel Bryan and HHH killed wrestling and turned it into a bland vanilla midget spotfest when wrestling should really be fun and entertaining.
>>
>>1496049
Except Batista wasn't a part timer. He worked raws, smackdowns, and house shows the entire time. You probably don't know that because you're a stupid fucking smark. It was awesome to see big dave at house shows again, and the crowd loved him because smarks like you obviously don't go to house shows. They just try to get themselves over on TV or complain online.
>>
>>1496172
still clinging to that "smark" boogyman eh?
>>
>>1496153
Yes, because Batista lumbering about and lifting people once in a while and being a charisma vacuum was wrestling at it's most entertaining
>>
>>1496153
>le wwe only got shit when db arrived meme
It's been shit since 2001
>>
>>1496153
when will the "X killed wrestling" meme end?
>>
>it's an anti-smark pins the company's failures on the fans episode.
>>
Dave is gone and never coming back. You have no one but yourselves to blame for that.
>>
>>1496058

This.

I feel bad for all the shit he gets for his return, because it was all WWE's fault. He just wanted to come back and wrestle.
>>
>>1496265
>Didn't want to come back as a face, didn't want to win the Royal Rumble
>Took the boos and used them to turn heel
>Put Bryan over, even going so far as to tap out
>Put the Shield over
>Left with his head held high
>Went on to a successful movie career
Dave won.
>>
>>1496152
>Daniel Bryan totally deserved it
in hindsight this is bullshit. he should have taken better care of himself
>>
Him winning wouldn't have gotten the company to such a record low status that it is now. Ever since they pushed that manlet, shit went downhill.
>>
File: 1466691408524.png (227KB, 562x408px) Image search: [Google]
1466691408524.png
227KB, 562x408px
>>
>>1496172
Uh no, I mean part time as in he wasn't back for good this was a short run to tie in with his movie Bullshit and his itch to come back. I know people move on but he had his run. It's like putting the belt on jericho. Jericho has his cool moments but ultimately he's only here between gigs
>>
>>1496532
This. I firmly believe this was stupid. The streak shoukd be untarnished.
>>
God you people got some stupid ass opinions.
or piss poor trolls
>>1496016
I love big Dave. No one wanted him to win. Everyone wanted DBry to win.
Hell Dbry was the most unanimously backed Mainia main eventer since fuckin Austin.
so... im going to give you a 0/100, which is really difficult to get

>>1496532
disagree.
for one Major major reason... Everyone in that arena, and at home *Knew* Taker was going to beat Brock. I remember not caring about the match at all, knowing taker would win.
because of that, the timing was perfect.
Brocks booking after left a bit to be desired.
gonna give ya a 35/100 for that opinion.
ya blew it
>>
>>1496016
No.
>>
>>1496153
>Daniel Bryan
>spot monkey
>>
>>1496532
He proved to himself and critics that he is still a big draw and relevant without the streak.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.