[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Raw vs. SmackDown Which show has the better roster?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: wwe-brand-split-social.jpg (264KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
wwe-brand-split-social.jpg
264KB, 650x366px
Raw vs. SmackDown

Which show has the better roster?
>>
>>1495278
Both shows have good rosters but Smackdown got AJ and Cena so I'm going to go with that
>>
i risk sounding like a retard, but is the draft real? or pre-planned?
>>
>>1495317
Everything in wrestling is pre planned
>>
>>1495278
I dunno but sure as hell RAW will have the shitter ME scene while SD will flurish in the ME scene.

Plus guys like Cena and Orton possibly putting over talent will make for a better roster.

Not to mention jobbers will be midcarders on SD while RAW will just have jobbers.

>>1495317
Pre-planned.

There was a time were RAW had a draft and its biggesr star and company face; Jhon Cena was drafted to SD and then the last draft for RAW was Cena.

It was obviously a work.
>>
neither, but raw has the better roster by an inch
>>
In terms of the Shane/Steph storyline, RAW looks better.

But as for wrestling fans, the future is with SD.
>>
>>1495450
>the future is with SD
>it has all the part timers and old guys like cena, orton, aj, adr and women who cannot wrestle
>raw has finn balor, neville, ko, sami, rusev, and more

what did he mean by this
>>
>>1495450
>But as for wrestling fans, the future is with SD.

Raw got the majority of the truly top-tier workers aside from AJ.
>>
>>1495457
>RAW has a roster that will do nothing but job for Seth, Roman and Balor for the foreseeable future.
>SD has a roster that will be full of upper midcarders and ME guys who can put over and elevate superstars.

>>1495465
Who will go nowhere and just be in squatch matches.
>>
>>1495457
>>1495465
How many of the people from RAW will you actually see every week though?

Also kayfabe wise, they have to throw a bone to SD due to RAW getting more picks due to muh 3 hours. I 100% believe NXT people (Shinsuke, Hideo, Joe, Aries, etc) will go to SD eventually.
>>
>>1495317
baka
>>
>>1495278
Smackdown
>>
RAW will be completely unwatchable. Smackdown might be alright if they have good writers, which they don't. Time to get out now boys
>>
Smackdown, Hands Down
Only two tiny gripes I had were I wish Paige was on SD. Based ADR deserves to be happy ;__;
And I wish the Wyatts would've stayed together.
Other than that, it's very solid
>>
File: image.png (409KB, 640x370px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
409KB, 640x370px
The one with the GOAT
>>
>>1495278
Smackdown.

Although I really wish Cesaro was moved to the blue brand. He's going to go nowhere on Raw. Hopefully he requested a trade.
>>
File: Balor.jpg (79KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Balor.jpg
79KB, 1080x1080px
Why does the irish manlet always stand like that in photos
>>
>>1496083
i think he does it for a laugh desu
also
>Gable
when will they learn? should have put Alexa next to him so he would look less like a midget
>>
>>1496083
weird, bliss is tiny in real life, but jaxx looks only 5-6 nches taller here
>>
>>1496083
he's autistic
>>
>>1496090
Camera angle and Nia's posture looks weird
>>
>>1495317
Everybody knew where they were being drafted besides the NXT talent
>>
>>1495278
RAW is a fucking mess
>>
>>1495317
planned poorly
>>
>>1495317
poorly planned
rasslers aren't told where they are going so they can get more "authentic" reactions
>>
File: image.png (137KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
137KB, 1024x768px
Smackdown

Raw isn't worthy of RuRu and jeriGOAT
>>
>>1496083
Fag pose desu
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.