[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this going to happen? AJ can stand for his own, so they put

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: ripoff#3.jpg (29KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
ripoff#3.jpg
29KB, 600x400px
Is this going to happen?
AJ can stand for his own, so they put Balor with the club to promote him?
>>
>>1494354
they may join togeather but it wont be Balor Club as they abandoned the trademark request
>>
Personally, I think they tried to build up Balor too much as his own persona in NXT, so just to throw him right back into his Bullet Club thing kinda makes all that time he spent down there a waste.

I know /asp/ shits on the guy a lot, but he had to carry NXT after all those pre-post Summerslam call ups from last year, including Itami and Zayn's injury. Dude was feuding with Joe all the time because there was no one else left down there that could be built up as a realistic main event level talent, and because of that, he wasted almost two years in the WWE when he really should have been called up sooner.
>>
>>1494360
No-one watched NXT. They could repackage him entirely and the vast majority of the fans wouldn't realize.
>>
>>1494360
Bayley and Alpha carried NXT.
>>
>>1494374
Lol good one
>>
> Expectatives:

The Club still alive, with AJ in SmackDown and Gallos & Anderson in RAW. Bálor joins The Club and is the new face of the stable on RAW. All the fans awaits for the moment when AJ and Finn stay together and could join their forces or fight one against the other.

> Reality

Bálor has an initial feud with Chris Jericho
The Club is the new #1 Contender for TTC.
They never met.
>>
>>1494416
Not really, it was a shit time-period for the brand.
>>
What if they build towards Balor vs. Aj at Wrestlemania?
>>
>>1494432
Nope
>>1494482
Would be dope
>>
>>1494427
Jericho hates Balor IRL for stealing his patented "jacket with lite brites on it" idea.
>>
>>1494354
Why would they?
Finn has been a face his entire nxt run. Teaming him with Gallows and Anderson is stupid since they are heels. Unless Finn will debut as a heel himself.

>Baylor Club
I pray they don't call them that. Stick with the Club.
>>
>>1494497
It was pretty bad. And even the good segments had nothing to do with Balor.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.