[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the state of Heath slater

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (148KB, 770x645px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 770x645px
>the state of Heath slater
>>
He's inured, injured people don't get drafted until they're clear to wrestle
>>
Anyone got the video of him sitting alone at the end of the draft?
The version I watched cut off before the end.
>>
So that "for every 2 SD picks Raw gets 3" stopped after Smackdown went off air?

Also poor fucking Heath lol. Social Outcasts were eligible to be picked as a unit too. Since Raw picked both Dallas and Axel it doesn't make sense that they wouldn't just draft all of them unless they deliberately didn't want Slater.
>>
>>1494315
Blame Titus
>>
File: 1468984289542.jpg (166KB, 1887x1039px) Image search: [Google]
1468984289542.jpg
166KB, 1887x1039px
>>
He's the One Man Brand, baby.
>>
Why no Bayley, bros?
>>
>>1494376
She's too pure for Vince's shit booking
>>
>>1494358
So WWE will face off against TNA with the Heath Slater show now?
>>
>>1494376
She's the surprise partner for Sasha at Battlefield.
>>
Heath Slater is getting his own backyard wrestling brand to compete with TNA on Thursday nights.
>>
>>1494310
WHO???
>>
>>1494313
>He's inured, injured people don't get drafted until they're clear to wrestle
Stop sayiing that, it wasn't in the rules, hee was there backstage. Quit with this dumb headcanon.
>>
>>1494430
His eye is busted because of Titus he's not even cleared to wrestle, its okay if he makes appearances
>>
Heath Slater is the new Santino.
>>
Slater is so based they want him on both shows.
>>
>>1494310
Heath is based.
So sick of WWE at the moment desu. It's the same shit over and over. The same shit wrestlers being pushed. Do something different for a change. Put the IC title on Heath or someone new. For God's sake.
>>
>>1494438
Again, why does that mean he can't be drafted?
>>
>>1494313
Then why weren't all the other injured people listed as undrafted? Only he was
>>
>>1494310
they are giving him an undrafted gimmick dumbass
>>
His gimmick is going to be attacking Titus and eventually winning a feud with him to take his spot, since Vince hates Titus and wants to see him suffer.
>>
>>1494468
Because they wanted to fuck with Slater or the smarks
>>
WWE is teasing that he might show up at an EVOLVE show. He might be getting a free agent storyline after all
>>
>>1494407
I would put money on it being Eva Marie or Carmella. I want it to be Bayley but I fucking bet like the mad men they are that its gonna be Eva Marie.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.