[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cesaro Goofed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: cesaro_gallery-thumb.jpg (54KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
cesaro_gallery-thumb.jpg
54KB, 1200x675px
>https://twitter.com/DeathToAllMarks/status/755590615581065216

What do you think of this? Was it a shoot? If so what will happen to Cesaro?
>>
Yes it was a shoot. Nothing will happen because he's already irrelevant. WWE don't care if some nobody gets uppity.
>>
>>1493853

you goofed you fucking chimp, we already have a thread.

benoit this thread and yourself my man
>>
>>1493853

>all those marks in the comment

It's 100% kayfabe.
>>
>Was it a shoot?

No of course not. Grow up you fucking mark.
>>
>>1493864
>I'm a good little cuck Mr janitor pls feed me your 3 inch cock thank you Mr janitor

You are literally the worst thing on this board
>>
>>1493864
Fucking pedo cuck
>>
>>1493867
>No of course not
then explain why it's not on their YT page?
>>
BASED CESARO
>>
>>1493853
WTF? I love Cesaro now.
>>
Shoot or not it was a very good promo.
>Raw should be about the performers and not about Stephanie McMahon
He's going to get emasculated every single week for that. Poor guy.
>>
The way he says "posiitive" is so ironic , you really can see the man is clearly not happy to be on RAW .
>>
This just had me thinking, earlier on we see him arriving for Smackdown and he's talking about how he wants to be drafted for Smackdown, then he gets drafted to Raw and we get what looks like a shoot. If WWE had any sense they would try and work this sort of thing into their shows, like Total Divas but not a full show. We already know wrestling is fake but these sorts of engineered shoots would bring back some legitimacy to wrestling.
>>
Newfound respect for the meme wrestler and I definitely don't think that was a work. No one knows where they're being drafted to (apart from the top guys), and he was legitimately pissed off, shooting from the hip. He even complained about the lack of mic time he's gotten.

Based fucking Cesaro. I never in a million years would have thought I would ever type that out.
>>
File: b2441353ede8a2db7435714c1fded9ae.jpg (295KB, 1912x1072px) Image search: [Google]
b2441353ede8a2db7435714c1fded9ae.jpg
295KB, 1912x1072px
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1494140
Superior White Athlete Man looks down on Lowly Midget Negro Girl's fantastic titties.
>>
>>1493853
looking Whelp interview Cesaro.

He has done. fukk.

They will refill? Ultra buried? I'm not sure of the correct word here would be bad fukk him. To do something because they are fukking him.

He jobbing complete list of current.

This sucks
>>
>>1494228
You really shouldnt be hitting the sauce this early.

What are you trying to say?
>>
To be honest, Cesaro has said this point multiple times whenever he did promos with Tyson Kidd and nothing really happened, but maybe this was on a bigger platform so who knows, maybe Vince or Steph watched it and went insane
>>
>>1494140
>SWINGED
>>
>>1494140
Sax
>>
File: 1463792643721.jpg (262KB, 1284x980px) Image search: [Google]
1463792643721.jpg
262KB, 1284x980px
>>1493853
>Vinny mac pulling him back at the very end
>>
>>1494058
>He's going to get emasculated every single week for that. Poor guy.

i think you mean lucky guy.

>not wanting to be emasculated by stephanie mcmahon

what are you gay
>>
>>1494098
If they were smart, I might think this is a work. They intentionally had Cesaro get drafted late, so he could cut this promo and it'd actually be something they can do with his character -- he's angry because he doesn't think he's being respected.

But I don't think it was a work, he really sounded genuinely disdainful of the whole situation. If they're smart, they will make this an angle and have him start angling for a trade to Smackdown in Kayfabe.
>>
>>1493853
You linked us to a twitter linking us to a video?
>>
>>1494140
SWISSED
>>
Stay worked faggots.
>>
He's gonna get fuckin buried. Remember when he wasn't even on fucking raw for a year. Hes lucky to be on TV. Back to superstars you go
>>
He's going to be the smark underdog face on RAW, just like how Smarkdoqn still has sports entertainers like Cena, Orton and Miz to keep both audiences.

If this was a real shoot, he wouldn't have said the exact same thing in his "arriving to the draft" short Youtube interview.
>>
>>1494027
But it is? https://youtu.be/3dV_z4Vy0xQ
>>
>>1493853
i'm pretty sure the draft center show last night are 85% unscripted. no one knows the draft result except big names. plus, just look at all the messy interviews.
[spoiler]regardless, meltzer says it is a shoot.
>>
>>1494908
He's trying to be cm punk, with that shitty mic skills
>>
>>1494978
Yeah, I mean Kalisto's promo was weird and then Dorito looked mopey as fuck for his.
>>
>Death to all marks

Why is that guy alive then.
>>
>>1494140
She got neutralized
>>
File: 1468796858603.gif (1010KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1468796858603.gif
1010KB, 320x213px
>>1494140
BLEACHED.COM
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.