[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flashback to 1999

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: kane.jpg (148KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
kane.jpg
148KB, 1200x900px
It's funny how these new guys still haven't got the balls to say "No, Vince, I'm not putting over Kane, and you can fuck right the fuck off"

Is this what lack of competition brings? The total emasculation of performers?
>>
FUCK YOU, I HOPE YOU ARE INFERTILE AND NEVER GET THE CHANCE TO REPOPULATE THIS PLANET WITH YOUR IDIOTIC GENES. PLEASE DIE SOON
>>
>>1493593
This is the way of millennials. It's better to not rock the boat and keep the big WWE paycheck and stay in the middle card for years than to take a risk standing up to Vince that may put you in the poorhouse.
>>
>>1493595
>This is the way of millennials
they're both 32
>>
Is Kane on SD or RAW?

If he is on SD he could be a great asset if pushed again properly.

its not like can barely walk. He is pretty much the same in the ring as 10 years ago and could work great with the SD guys
>>
>>1493599
then they are both milenials
>>
>>1493595
Do these dopes not have a backup plan? I can't believe how fucking stupid current wrestlers are. They could have forecasted the current climate 15 years ago. It's not like it took a rocket scientist to see there was only one game in town.

Yet this sandnigger ginger and fat canuck decided to go all-in on wrestling. Well I hope their mediocre paycheck is worth it. I guarantee Stone Cold, Bret Hart, HBK, Dwayne Johnson or Triple H would have never settled for this shit.
>>
>>1493593
Why would they risk their job for that? It's just a fucking TV show. It's fake and they're all in it for the paychecks. Wins and losses don't matter, putting over people doesn't matter. It's a job like any other.
>>
>>1493616
and this is one of the many reasons why WWE is a fucking shit this days
>>
>>1493601
and you're under 18, which was the point I was getting to
>>
>>1493621
Because the workers aren't manchildren that mark for themselves like HBGay, Wet Shart and Cuck Man Phil?
>>
>>1493621
>less backstage politics
>bad
Would you prefer people putting their character before the product?
>>
>>1493616
It's all on them if they refuse to make millions. They can pull home a union plumber's wage and be braindead by fifty all they want. Pussy fucks.
>>
>>1493599
Which makes both them millennials.
>>
File: M9hF2kA.jpg (534KB, 2136x3216px) Image search: [Google]
M9hF2kA.jpg
534KB, 2136x3216px
>>1493626
>the product
>>
>>1493626
Yes you fucking SJW nigger. That's what wrestling is built on. The higher on the card you are, the more you make. Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn are making shitter money.
>>
>>1493593
Kane is better than both those indie fuckers COMBINED
>>
>>1493624
>HBGay
>Cuck Man Phil

18+

>>1493626
The product is shit even with less backstage politics , i dont want another "Kliq" or some shit like that but if the wrestlers dont have the passion for the business like Stone Cold and just want to put over old people like Kane well... the wrestlers are a problem too
>>
>>1493603
I'm sure they have a back-up plan. But why take the risk of needing to use it?

All you have to gain is more time on the road away from your family. More responsibilities. Yeah, more money but they're already rich as long as they keep their current paychecks.

The risk vs reward just doesn't make it worth it to try to grab the brass ring.

At the end of the day, how different is being John Cena from being Dolph Ziggler?

>both travel around the world doing what they like
>both very famous
>both get to perform in front of massive crowds night after night

But if you're Cena you
>have to do television interviews
>charity work
>generally be much more careful with your public statements and image

Not everybody wants that.
>>
>>1493635
They both make enough enough for their lives to not be noticeably improved by becoming world champion. They already own nice houses, cars, things. They have everything they want. Cena wastes his cash on cars.
>>
>>1493650
>Risk

They literally are paid peanuts.

I know you wrestling fans like to pretend that Kevin Owens is on this big fat contract, but he's not. He's paid about the same as a schoolteacher with fewer benefits. He's a big fat cuck and so is Towelhead Sami.
>>
File: VYz2M.gif (331KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
VYz2M.gif
331KB, 500x411px
>>1493593
>muh indi darling had to take a chokeslam booo-hooo
You retarded smarks need to realise WWE is not a fucking competitive sport. In kayfabe Kane has been for the most part a supernatural fire monster from hell, furthermore the man has been a loyal wwf/e guy for 20+ years. There is no reason IN KAYFABE for him to have become weaker, sure there was the resent corporate shit but he is still Kane. Yeah sure you're gonna accept Undertaker walking over 99% of the roster but KANE CHOKE SLAMMING MUH INDI MIDGETS after they had been fighting each-other and for the most part catching them by surprise?
REEEEEEEE BURIED REEEEEEE
I bet you faggots wanted fagg balor to end the streak didn't you?
>>
>>1493641
This.
>>
>>1493663
I wanted HBK , Bray or Sting to end the streak desu
>>
>>1493663
Taker isn't shit while Kane is
>>
>>1493671
+18
>>
1) It's a silly little side-spot to fill in the time for the draft that doesn't hurt either of their characters.
2) It looks cool and is pretty much guaranteed to get a pop.
3) Kane is the nicest guy in the locker room and everybody loves him.

If you think Sami and Kevin had the slightest problem taking this bump, you're an idiot.
>>
>>1493654
You don't get it do you? Nobody gives a fuck what they make until they make Stone Cold money. Neither of them make a tenth of that. And thus the interest in wrestling is this low.
>>
>>1493683

>3) Kane is the nicest guy in the locker room and everybody loves him.

Maybe I'm just getting worked but it always surprises me that some of the biggest heels are chill dudes

Shit Kane literally set a mans ass on fire
>>
>>1493663
I'm OP and I am not defending these faggots. I am criticizing them for not taking their balls in their hands and refusiing to sell for relics like Kane.

I for one am god damn sick of this Libertarian cuckold Kane being put over so much.

Imagine 1997 Austin or Michaels putting up with this shit. They wouldn't. They'd push through and steamroll this nigger.
>>
>>1493700
Great heeling seems to either come from guys who are so chill, they don't mind playing giant asshole characters like Kane or guys who are really just fucking lunatics in real life like Orton.
>>
>>1493655
Every bit of information about their wages, including those from very reliable sources says you are wrong and a fucking moron.
>>
>>1493710
It comes from guys who are truly alpha, counter-conventional niggers. Hogan, HBK, and Rock are the best heels of all time.
>>
>>1493714
>Every bit of information

From who, Meltzer? He hasn't had a source in years.

Whoever thinks Owens and Zayn make more than a community college professor are high on drugs.
>>
>>1493663
They wanted cuck phil to end the streak.
>>
>>1493754
No they did not
>>
Should have booked Kane as Daniel Bryan's assistant of some sorts, or maybe they will just have him show up on SmackDown! as Coorporate Kane aggravating Daniel and having general comedy segments with him.
>>
>Falling for the "Vince will respect you if you stand up for yourself" meme

That literally only works if Vince has already decided to make you a huge guy. Otherwise it's a one way street to getting your ass canned. The employer-employee dynamic in the WWE is heavily skewed in Vince's favour and the wrestlers can no longer make demands (unless you're Cena, Orton, Brock and Taker).
>>
>>1493719
Meltzer -is- the source, dummy. The wrestlers literally tell him what they make.
>>
>>1493671
Literally the worst post the last 7 years, Taker has been garbage since 2008 while Kane has stayed average since 2004
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.