[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the FUCK did wwe break them up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Why the FUCK did wwe break them up?
>>
Yeah, I'm starting to think this draft was a bad idea. Seth is my favorite but having him be on RAW with a bunch of part timers and Roman gives me a bad feeling things are gonna get stale fast. Smackdown got the best picks
>>
balor club you cuck, then aj and balor will feud ofc somehow
>>
Creatives want AJ to turn face, and they doesn't know how to book face stables, so it was a split or a breakup.
>>
>AJ's only friends Jericho, Gallow, and Anderson all on the other brand, the A show, while he's stuck on the B show with deanetty and all the shitty wrestlers

AJ should just quit and go back to TNA
>>
>>1493411
>Tyler "Baby Dick" Black
>Rock's cousin
>New Gay
>Fagzo and his retarded giant
>Sami Gayn
>EAT STEEN EAT
>Charles Flair
>Big Slow
>Memesaro
>Gaymus

The A show.
el o el
>>
>>1493411
nah
Vince marks for him
AJ is going to get the main spot on the B show while the main spot on Raw continues to be a no draw until they throw up some mid cards and have them replace the main card
>>1493414
>New Gay
>Fagzo and his retarded giant
>Sami Gayn
>EAT STEEN EAT
>Memesaro
according to ratings and crowd reaction all of these are the draws
>>
>>1493419
why not the main spot on the A show? he was already there

>>1493414
>miz
>blandy
>mojo rawley
>>
>>1493411
Samoa>>1493411
joe could go to smackdown. Literally his best friend.
>>
>>1493426
Because reasons I guess. Vince is too busy with muh sheild to care. Even if he does mark for aj he cums buckets for Roman
>>
>>1493419
>crowd reaction = ratings
Sure thing Vince.
Also
Sammi "No Pop" Gayn
>>
>>1493438
but roman vs aj was awesome and didnt overstay its welcome, if anything it was too short
>>
Because they're bunch of TNA jobbers
>>
File: 1468892481025.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1468892481025.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>AJ interview post draft
>whats next for me? i'll be the WWE champ!
>jhon and ortan smirk behind the scene
>>
>>1493466
link
>>
>>1493442
What are you quoting, I said and.
>sure thing vince
literally said all the things stuck in mid were the draws which is proven nightly
>Sammi "No Pop" Gayn
currently because creative decided to chain him to KO immediately making him lose all credibility as face
>>
>>1493473
Sammi Gayn gets no pop because he sucks. The only people who care about him are people who watched him in ROH. The vast majority of people who watch WWE have probably never even heard of ROH.
>>
>>1493394
Because AJ didn't need them
>>
>>1493394

You know why.
>>
>>1493484
>>1493517

>he didn't watched raw where AJ said they're his insurance policies against jhon's cemetery recruitment
>now with extra orton graveyard shift burial
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.