[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How far has Paige fallen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: creep carter.jpg (64KB, 665x200px) Image search: [Google]
creep carter.jpg
64KB, 665x200px
>Not even part of the draft on the show. >Relegated to post show with Mojo fucking rawley
>hasn't won a match in ages
>dating a border jumping pero
>>
As far as she deserves. She's trash
>>
she has 3 strikes shes lucky shes still in the company
>>
yeah i think she fucked up in the wwes eyes at some point

and del rio is handsome, rich, tall and built. shes also a big merch mover. shes winning desu
>>
There is actually a rumor she has herpes. Charlotte has requested never to work with her.
>>
>>1493018

dafuck you talking about?
>>
File: IMG_20160714_163551.jpg (90KB, 600x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160714_163551.jpg
90KB, 600x758px
She's fallen so far that she's fucking a spic
>>
>>1493048
need source for this, especially since she beat Charlotte within the month.
>>
One of the funniest things I remember about the early /wwe/ threads on /sp/ was how much people used to fawn over her.
>>
>>1493058
That was last week
>>
>>1493011
>>1493054

Stay triggered pasty lil white boys by based DEL RIO

BROWNED
>>
>>1493059
and /wwe/ thinks it's different than reddit
>>
File: giphy.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3MB, 480x270px
This board is full of becky and sasha fags now. fuck this shit.
>>
>>1493090

>Implying those aren't the same ones who were the paige autists

The thing about waifuists is you're always constantly switching between obsessing over women less times than you take a shower. Watch in a couple of weeks how many Bliss threads there will be on here. They've already even started.
>>
>>1493072
Cool with me.

I've WHITED many Latinas. They love me, and I love them.
>>
>>1493048
pretty much every adult has herpes you virglord. Even tho most people never get symptoms they can still pass it on.
>>
>>1493090
it's one becky autist and dozens of superior sasha fans
>>
>>1495294
Lose weight and gain height, you lying manlet nerd
>>
>>1495566
>Carte mad that his sister being WHITED
>>
>>1493107
I've been a beckyfag since 2014. I'm no plastic fan
>>
>Implying based Dorito didn't dump that disgusting slag bitch so he can fuck Nikki on a daily.
>>
>>1495479
I know there's at least one other guy posting becky shit so that's two autists minimum
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.