[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rip in peace, sweet prince

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: rip.jpg (30KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
30KB, 642x361px
Rip in peace, sweet prince
>>
He's coming back in like September

He's fine
>>
He fucking tore his entire knee give him a chance to heal dude
>>
https://twitter.com/LukeHarperWWE/status/755577131208413184

what did he mean
>>
>>1492806
>mfw they're splitting up the wyatts to have one good one and one bad one on each show
>they're gonna put the best wyatt with the worst wyatt

well that sucks, the interaction between bray and luke was always my favorite part of the stable
>>
>>1494379
Bray is with Rowan.
Rowan's not bad, he gets too much shit. Very capable big guy who can do some surprisingly agile moves.
Braun's the shitter.
Braun/Rowan should have been a tag on Raw, Bray/Luke should have been closely-related singles guys on SD.
>>
>>1494380
yeah rowan is given shit because he's not bray or luke and gets jobbed all the time but he's a decent worker and by all accounts a great guy

i was talking about luke and strowman being together in terms of wrestling ability, since luke is insane and can pull cruiserweight moves when he's like 6'5"

maybe they're hoping that luke's talent will rub off on strowman but i dunno, that ambrose/strowman main event from before wrestlemania was some of the worst shit i've seen
>>
What s the deal with Bray being on SD? Literally who can he feud with over there?
>tfw we will never see Bray promos again
>>
>>1494385
Oh, my bad. I instinctively assumed Bray when I saw "best Wyatt".

>maybe they're hoping that luke's talent will rub off on strowman but i dunno
I doubt they have that much foresight. They're probably just hoping Harper can work-horse the matches and carry his sorry shit.
>>
>>1494388
If they turn him face like they teased after WM they can get a few new feuds.
>Wyatt/Orton
>Wyatt/Corbin
>Wyatt/Styles

I fucking hope they do, since I really don't want to see Ambrose/Wyatt and Cena/Wyatt again.
>>
Has it been confirmed that Harper's farewell tweet yesterday wasn't meant as he's leaving WWE/wrestling?
>>
File: luke-harper-flipped.jpg (35KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
luke-harper-flipped.jpg
35KB, 600x300px
>>1492865
>#93

I dunno what that means

If he gets released after having been injured for so long I'm gonna have a fucking aneurysm
>>
>>1494397
Never mind I think I have it

>The number 93 is of great significance in Thelema, a religion founded by English author and occultist Aleister Crowley in 1904 with the writing of The Book of the Law (also known as Liber AL vel Legis). The central philosophy of Thelema is in two phrases from Liber AL: "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law" and "Love is the law, love under will."
>It is common for Thelemites to greet each other with "93" in person as well as in the opening and closing of written correspondence. This custom derives from Aleister Crowley's guideline that Thelemites should greet each other with the Law of Thelema by saying "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law." Since saying the entire Law can be cumbersome, using 93 has become a kind of shorthand.

Fuck now I'm nervous
>>
>>1492806
> first FACTman
> now harpGOAT
mfw all of the /wwe/ darlings are dying out
>>
His twitter is fucking hilarious.
>>
Leave Strowman to fend for himself. Put Luke on SD and have the original 3 Wyatts wreck shit up again
>>
Yeah. People constantly treat Rowan like he's the weakest member of the Wyatt family, when in actuality, he's probably the second most talented guy on the team after maybe Harper. Braun is the one who is shit in the ring. His only accolade is that he's huge.
>>
File: Capture.png (13KB, 299x423px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
13KB, 299x423px
>>1494618
>Braun is untalented

You think Vince found him in a dumpster or something?
>>
>>1494621
He is still shit in the ring
>>
Ok, why the fuck did they split up the Wyatts and the Club?
>>
>>1494623
Most mastodons tend to be
>>
>>1494621
Braun is talented at lifting shit but has no idea how to apply that kind of strength in-ring

Although to be fair he did do a bit better in that 12-man tag than usual. Probably because he and Rowan had to hit the house shows constantly when Bray and Luke were both injured
>>
>>1494621
>Strongmen competitions
Might as well be a dumpster.
>>
>>1494644
Says the lanklet
>>
>>1494624
Gallows & Anderson are going to ally themselves with Balor to set up Styles vs Balor at next year's wrestlemania
>>
>>1494380
This.

Rowan is a far better worker then Braun.
Strowman has nothing going for him but size. He will be shit on his own. Get ready for nothing but 2 minute squash matches, because that is all he can really do.
>>
>>1494677
He's the next Khali
>>
>>1494621
He's green. Ring work can be improved on, size can't.
>>
>>1492865
Please don't let this mean they let him go. He was seriously my favorite wrestler in current WWE.
>>
>>1494923
It's more likely that he's retiring altogether.
>>
>>1494621
>Being a powerlifter means you're good at wrestling
>Being a painter means you're a good musician
>Being a race car driver means you can pilot a plane
>>
>>1495073
Those are the stupidest comparisons I've ever seen in my life
>>
>>1495073
You're the one who thinks a guy is "talented" just because he's big and can lift big things
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.