[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck just happened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 11

File: draft.jpg (26KB, 664x373px) Image search: [Google]
draft.jpg
26KB, 664x373px
what the fuck just happened
>>
I dunno.lol
>>
where are sin cara and zach ryder going to? important question.
>>
I WAS SO EXCITED FOR THIS AND IT WAS A TOTAL SHIT SHOW

MIGHT FINALLY BE DONE WITH THE WWE
>>
>>1492702
SEE YOU NEXT WEEK FAGGOT
>>
did they really split up the club and aj styles? lol
>>
File: rosters.png (51KB, 663x739px) Image search: [Google]
rosters.png
51KB, 663x739px
>>1492681
This, to be exact. But not Heath Slater. Fuck that guy.
>>
in all honesty, I really thought they were gonna make Smackdown the catalyst in the "new era" but apparently everything is just gonna be the same as before. Idk why I expected more out of this
>>
>>1492702

This desu
>>
>>1492755
I had hope. It was mostly shat upon.
>>
>>1492792
WWE has the most incompetent writing team I've ever seen in any show, ever. Unless it's Kevin Dunn in vince's ear again burying everything that benefits the company in any way
>>
WWE committed suicide
>>
SMACKDOWN...IS..ROWAN
>>
>>1492701
Ryder is Smackdown and I believe Cara is Raw
>>
File: noelle.webm (3MB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
noelle.webm
3MB, 640x800px
>Raw gets Charlotte, Sasha, Nia Jax, Paige, Summer Rae, Dana Brooke and Alicia Fox and Lana
>Smackdown gets Becky, Nattie, Maryse, Naomi's ass, Bliss, Eva Marie and Carmella
>Smackdown isn't going to have Mick and Steph spout feminist propaganda every week
I can't wait, have a Noelle
>>
What the FUCK did they split up the Wyatts for? And having the one least ready for singles comp on his own too.
>>
>>1492870
>Smackdown isn't going to have Mick and Steph spout feminist propaganda every week
Yeah but it has Eva and Carmella. The absolute state of their women's division
>>
>>1492883
He's big
>>
>Round 1
Seth: RAW
Ambrose: Smackdown
Charlotte: RAW
AJ: Smackdown
Balor: RAW
>Winner: Smackdown.

>Round 2:
Roman: RAW
Cena: Smackdown
Brock: RAW
Randy: Smackdown
New Day: RAW
>Winner: Smackdown

>Round 3:
Sami Zayn: RAW
Bray Wyatt: Smackdown
Sasha Banks: RAW
Becky Lynch: Smackdown
Chris Jericho: RAW
>Winner: Raw simply because of Jericho

>Round 4:
Rusev and Lana: RAW
Miz and Maryse: Smackdown
Kevin Owens: RAW
>>Baron Corbin: Smackdown
Enzo and Cass: RAW
>Winner: RAW

>Round 5:
The Club: RAW
American Alpha: Smackdown
BEEG: RAW
Dolph Ziggler: Smackdown
Nia Jax: RAW
>Winner: Smackdown

>Round 6:
Neville: RAW
Nattie: Smackdown
Cesaro: RAW
Del Rio: Smackdown
Sheamus: RAW
>Winner: Who cares

>Overall winner for the TV draft only
Smackdown
Search your heart, you know it to be true
>>
>>1492702
You said the same thing 2 years ago

Kys yourself
>>
>>1492883
He's a big guy. Vince probably sees him as new beeg
>>
Why no Luke Harper?
>>
>>1493606
Looks like he's getting released. Check his twitter.
>>
>>1493608
think that's just kayfabe for the Wyatt family being broken up
>>
>>1492883
Got to start building for Stromman vs Cassidy for all the marbles at Wrestlemania 35 brother.
>>
>>1493606
same reason no Slater, he's injured

the Draft is going to be great for Luke, he can easily become the top heel in Smackdown when he comes back depending how they play AJ and Orton. If he goes to Raw, he's Roman feed
>>
>Undrafted: Heath Slater

I'm assuming this is a work, but still, ouch.
>>
>Wyatt family seprated
>Social Outcasts separated maybe
>Mark Henry being in the list/WWE even though we haven't seen him in months (Royal Rumble? I think?)
>Smackdown getting literally NO GOOD TAG TEAMS
Tagteam on smackdown will be the new piss break.
>>
WHY IS NO ONE DISCUSSING THE NEW COMMENTATOR TEAMS?

>The new announce teams for WWE’s New Era will feature Michael Cole, Corey Graves and Byron Saxton Monday nights on Raw, while Mauro Ranallo, JBL and David Otunga handle the commentary for SmackDown Live every Tuesday night.
>>
>>1493657
He's injured. Same as Harper, who didn't get drafted. Probably will get his draft next week or when he's able to compete
>>
>>1493684
>no good tag teams
>implying any tag team on Raw touches Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin
>>
>>1493686
That's one great announance team for Raw
Hopefully Smackdown can be carried by based Ranallo
>>
>>1493686
they fucked it up, Saxon being on Raw adds nothing they should replaced him with (I can't believe I'm typing this) Lawler on Raw and SD should have been Based Mauro, Graves and Saxon

I can't imagine what JBL and Otunga are going to banter about, I'm being unfair to David because I haven't heard him work
>>
>>1493686
What would a heel Mauro be like?
>>
>>1493713
Absolute shit he's supposed to be the play by play guy who knows his shit. The colour commentary should be mostly taken up by JBL and Otunga.
>>
>>1493686
>David Otunga
wut?
>>
File: 1456885749096.png (83KB, 192x250px) Image search: [Google]
1456885749096.png
83KB, 192x250px
>No Joe
>No Nakamura

Well, at least we got American Alpha and I imagine Bailey will debut at Battleground.
>>
>>1492681
They fucked everything up even more.
>>
File: 1436752636960.jpg (32KB, 456x384px) Image search: [Google]
1436752636960.jpg
32KB, 456x384px
>>1492870

>Raw gets the women's champion, the US champion, the tag team champions and is also getting a cruiserweight champion
>Smackdown just gets the Intercontinental

What the fuck? How does this make sense?
>>
File: 1454436944893.png (363KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
1454436944893.png
363KB, 557x605px
>>1493686

Everyone seems to be missing the very obvious fact that King is nowhere to be seen.
>>
>>1493740
I have it on good authority that Sasha's mystery partner is not like most girls.
>>
>>1493743
Well, they got the WWE champion... Until he loses on Sunday
>>
>>1493757

We all know they'll split the title.

>Smackdown
Champion
Intercontinental Champion

>RAW
Champion
US Champion
Tag Team Champions
Women's Champion
Cruiserweight Champion

Does the extra hour really justify that?
>>
>>1493743
Tag team championship will be defended across both brands obviously.
>>
>>1493760
SD will get a women's title and tag team of some sort.

SD has the most hyped Tag team so ofc they will use them somehow
>>
>>1493760
World and tag titles will be universal and defended on both brands.
>>
Did they really split up Braun Strowman and Bray Wyatt?
>>
Where are all the old guys?
>>
>>1493767
Yes. RAW gets the worst Wyatt to go with the theme of being the worse show.
>>
>>1493770

Jericho is on Raw.
>>
File: 1467041233572.png (409KB, 776x883px) Image search: [Google]
1467041233572.png
409KB, 776x883px
>>1493770
>mfw they had to make a big deal about drafting beeg
>>
>>1493743
tag and woman's will be cross brand

they aren't bringing up american alpha to sit around and beat up the hype club or w/e they're called
>>
File: 1382961965471.png (105KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1382961965471.png
105KB, 576x432px
>>1493789

>Mfw they had to make a big deal out of Corbin
>>
>>1493797
>Corbin not a big pick

Enjoy your indie manlet containment show you cuck
>>
>>1493815

Kek, don't get me wrong. I'm sure Orton with less charisma, a worse look and less in-ring ability will have a fruitful career.
>>
>The Social Outcasts are apparently done as a stable.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>1493820
>Being this wrong about a future main eventer

Why bother yourself with the affairs of men over 200lbs now that you have your containment show?
>>
>>1493762
What's the point in having a brand split, then defending the tag and womens (presumably) across both brands?
>>
>>1493842
None. Based WWE
>>
>>1493743
Theres also potential for the IC to go to Raw this sunday.
>>
>>1493842
>>1493848

If they were smart they would do it like this.

Title feud on the show that has the current number 1 contender while the other show has a feud to work out who the next number 1 contender will be and keep alternating.

The only tricky thing is rematch clause.
>>
>>1493842
Raises the profile of non-title feuds and the IC/US title.

You're forgetting the world title will also be universal.
>>
>>1492681
>a week or two of Steph gloating about getting all the talent and coming out of the draft with a clear advantage
>Shane O Mac remains cool, has a plan
>over the next few weeks debuts heaps of new signings that weren't in the draft, maybe even other talent from NXT through backdoor deals with either Regal or Haitch
>meanwhile the SEED SHANE O PLANTED IN MICK grows, strife between Steph and Foley
>within months Smackdown earns its 3rd hour, has a roster the size of Raw's, an over as fuck Commish and a GM that's fucking money, and Steph's a hot mess
>>
Maybe there wil be only 4 events with crossband matches (SummerSlam, Survivor Series, Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania) and is in these moments when belts could change its brand.

I think that it's women's division is in RAW, Cruiserweight Championship could be at SmackDown...
>>
>>1493862

Cruiserweight has already been confirmed RAW exclusive.
>>
>>1493855
you'd never get a feud longer than two weeks doing that
>>
>>1493871
>I didn't read the post
>>
So if Miz is on Smackdown and Darren Young is on Raw then that confirms Miz is winning at Battleground? Otherwise there's a lack of titles on Smackdown.
>>
>>1493871
Not him, but I think that's gotta be a swerve. You don't hire Daniel Bryan and not give him any cruisers. Smackdown will probably launch something to compete with Raw's CW division. I dunno, Light Heavyweight division or something.
>>
>>1493874
>Ryder defeats Rusev
>Young defeats Miz

Are you retarded?
>>
>>1493789
>>1493782
I mean the guys that were in the talks earlier. Guys like Angle or Carlito or even Richards
>>
File: 1467217983995.jpg (161KB, 866x838px) Image search: [Google]
1467217983995.jpg
161KB, 866x838px
>>1493882
>Ryder defeats Rusev
>>
>>1493882
>Ryder defeats Rusev
I think we know who the real retard is in this exchange.
>>
>>1492681
* Smackdown is not even the B show. The difference between it and Raw the obvious flagship title is ridiculous.
* Cesaro and Alberto Del Rio were legit pissed off. Cesaro cut the promo of a lifetime and dissed WWE, Steph and Foley.
* Booker T spoke the truth about Roman Reigns, that he's hated by the fans. The Usos acted very awkward about Roman and tried to change the subject quickly when Booker asked them.
* Kalisto botched a promo.
* Sin Cara and one of the Vaudevillains tried to kill each other backstage.
* JBL on Smackdown with Mauro Ranallo.
* A couple of NXT guys were drafted. Only notable one is Finn.

What else?
>>
I really hope I'm being worked by Based Cesaro.Otherwise he'll be buried on Raw and all his matches will consist of is the meme train and him losing to Jeridad.
>>
>>1493941

>American Alpha
>Not notable.
>>
File: check.png (232KB, 329x387px) Image search: [Google]
check.png
232KB, 329x387px
>>1493944
this
>>
>>1493948
I'm sorry, buddy, but they're not. Great wrestlers but they sure could've used Kurt Angle as their manager/promo guy. They're gonna get buried quick.
>>
>>1493954
They're the best tag team in the WWE by a country mile. Your opinion is garbage, you should probably KYS.
>>
>>1493957
edgy
>>
>>1493957
Who gives a shit? They're NXT guys and they're not good promos. That's two strikes right there as far as surviving on the main roster. They're a little bit better than the Usos.
>>
>>1493877
>You don't hire Daniel Bryan and not give him any cruisers

You're expecting rhyme and reason from WWE?
>>
>>1493948

They aren't notable to anyone who doesn't live in a smark NXT bubble and who believes 'workrate' - and a strange conception of it - equals a great wrestler.
>>
>>1493545

Wow you figured out its ring vets and green guys on Smackdown. Kys faggot.
>>
>>1493877
Great.
Split up Tag Division, Split up Women's Division, now Split Up Cruiserweights too.

Makes perfect sense
>>
>>1493996
Have sex, cunt nugget
>>
>>1493941
Why was Cesaro pissed?
>>
>>1493993

>One of the biggest pops of the entire show
>Not notable

Okay.
>>
>>1494000
He was drafted late on tv and he wanted to be a part of Smackdown with Dbry I guess. Honestly I think he's being a bit of a baby about it, he'll still work people like Owens, Zayn and Jericho.

I don't know if ADR is angry, he seemed fine from the interview, plus he doesn't really give a shit about being champ again, he just wants to round out his final run with the IC and call it a day.

Also lol at Apollo Crews being absolutely JUSTed, lost in the shuffle indeed. Guy needs a gimmick fast.
>>
>>1494036
What? His greatest rival Zayn is on RAW and Bryan will never wrestle again.
I was actually really glad he isn't moving to the B-show.
>>
>>1494042
>His greatest rival Zayn
Owens is also on Raw, so forget anything meaningful for the next few months
>>
>The new announce teams for WWE’s New Era will feature Michael Cole, Corey Graves and Byron Saxton Monday nights on Raw, while Mauro Ranallo, JBL and David Otunga handle the commentary for SmackDown Live every Tuesday night.

No more JBL roasting Byron.
Why would they do this?
>>
>>1494042
Like I said, he's being a baby. Maybe he's worried about being on a longer, more stacked show, especially now with cruiserweight shit will make him less special than if he was on a shorter and tighter program?
>>
>>1494054

Where is King?
>>
>>1494056
In the trash where he belongs, fuck him.
>>
>>1494059

Don't get me wrong, I agree. Just seems weird.
>>
>>1494056
Dropped.
Probably because he 'allegedly' beats women and is terrible on commentary.

He will probably show up on Post Show stuff with Booker T and Lita.
>>
>>1494062

Oh yeah, I forgot about that shit. lel.
>>
>>1494060
Lawler vs. His Wife in a divorce papers on a pole match
>>
>>1493998
But not having the Cruiserweight division with Dbry and Smackdown doesn't make any sense either. WWLOL.
>>
>>1494055
How is he being a baby? Because he cut a promo that wasn't the generic "Yeah I'm just happy to be here" babyface crap that every indie guy has to use? He showed some character and made good points. At least he didn't go and make a Tumblr post about it.
>>
>>1494071
>>At least he didn't go and make a Tumblr post about it.
Speaking of which,

https://twitter.com/ryback22/status/755536937700556801

Let's wish The Big Guy well in his future endeavors.
>>
>>1494062
t. Road Dogg
>>
>>1492681

It was ugly and boring as fuck, where are the surprises? the reactions from wrestlers? In past years the Draft was FUN, this seemed like just a necessary step for the future and they wanted to leave it behind as far as possible
>>
Is WWE Network worth the £10 a month?
>>
>>1494095
I don't even watch it much but I do catch all the PPVs. It's worth it.
>>
>>1493608
If Harper is fired, we riot
>>
>>1494054
Graves, thank god.

However the only good thing about JBL was when he was insulting Saxton. Swap Saxton and fucking Otunga... wait why the fuck is Otunga there?
>>
>>1493686
Graves fucking sucks. His eyes are so close together he damn near looks like a cyclops
>>
>>1494092
And those fucking matches. Why even bother.
>>
I can't wait to see Rollins Vs Reigns every week on RAW and Cena Vs Styles every week on Smackdown.

Vince is so smert.
>>
>>1494071
I've got no problems with the statement about Foley and Stephanie, it's a solid point and I agree with him. But the guy shouldn't really care too much about what day he's wrestling is more my point.
>>
>>1494167
>But the guy shouldn't really care too much about what day he's wrestling is more my point.
If you really think that's what his problem was, you've entirely missed the point.
>>
Split will divsion women is strange. This on the face and Smackdown, who gonna see another 5-6 women face off against each other week after week.

They should do something like eyes have division and women's groups, to receive the medal Smackdown
>>
File: euro.png (1MB, 640x741px) Image search: [Google]
euro.png
1MB, 640x741px
>>1493743
its called they will make new titles

expect these 2 fuckers to return
>>
>>1494247

Hardcore will not return.
>>
>>1494250
Explain the fans want the Hardcore title back

Foley and Steph will do anything to bring it back
>>
>>1493746
King is relegated to Superstars work

Shame his announcer career has to end abruptly and gone worse for the last couple years.

They should have hire Joel Gertner
>>
>>1494286

No they won't. If there are more titles they'll more than likely be new ones. Hardcore won't be returning.
>>
>>1493684
Hype Bros and American Alpha are both tits
>>
Why did Daniel Bryan and Shane o' Mac, who wanted to usher in a new era and shit, draft both Cena and Orton and draft Kane on top of that?
Why did Daniel Bryan overlook his indie smark friends even though they were available? Why would they overlook Cesaro, Neville, Zayn etc for this "new era" of theirs? They struggled to fake their enthusiasm for the shitty picks Vince gave them.
>>
>>1494484
Vince deliberately sabotaged Smackdown so it wouldn't be at Raw again
>>
>>1494075
Life Values. What are Yours?
Many years ago in the beginning of my journey of self improvement I came along what I would call a golden nugget. A golden nugget is a piece of information in a book that I would retain and apply to my life. With every book I read or listen to if I just get one golden nugget the book was well worth my time. Even if you just read one book a year and got one golden nugget a year just think how that could positively affect your life if applied.
So this golden nugget I speak of came from a great Tony Robbins book called Unlimited Power. He spoke about something called Life Values. Essentially it is making a list or vision board of why we live our lives. Why do we wake up each and everyday and do what we do? Well if we have our life values in order we do the things we do to enhance our lives for ourselves and those around us. Many people have no clue why they do what they do and in that mindset you greatly increase your chances for making bad decisions or doing things that may not always be in your best interest. I write this to challenge you to sit down and write out your top 5 Life Values and than look at what you are doing and how you can improve the things in your life to line up accordingly with your 5 Life Values. They should rank with 1 being your absolute number 1 reason for living and go from there. So for example my number 1 Life Value is health because I cannot live the life I want to live without my health. The following list is my top 5 Life Values and why I do what I do in my life and I will briefly explain it to help you further understand.
1. Health
2. Happiness
3. Love
4. Money
5. Power
>cont'd
>>
>>1494532
So as I explained above I can’t live the life I want to live without good health. Following health is happiness. What is the point of living an unhappy life? What we do should make us happy, the people around us should make us happy and the places we choose to go should make up happy. I don’t know about everyone else, but I don’t wake up to be miserable! Coming in at number 3 for me is Love. Love of oneself, family and friends. Love is the greatest most powerful form of energy in the universe I believe and for me you can have all the wealth and possessions in the world, but if you lack health, happiness and love what is the point? Number 4 for me is money because I truly believe we are meant to have whatever we want in life if we are willing to work for it and believe in it. The world we live in is built around money and it allows us to do and have the things we want. It helps us in emergencies and can help give our families better security. Number 5 for me is Power and when I say power it is power for good. To be able to influence people and the world you need a sense of power to spread your message and help add value to people’s lives. For me and what I am doing with my life money and power play an important role thus their positioning in my Life Values. I hope this has helped you and I look forward to hearing your Life Values, so go out and buy a vision board and write down your Life Values and start getting closer to your goals! #FeedMeMore
>>
>>1494242
they have a shit load of women coming up though developmental, and there's talk of doing a all women's network tournament in the winter after CWC is finished.

It's weak now so the Becky Nattie and Sasha Charlotte programs are going to stretch past Summerslam but by Wrestlemania season you'll have a good idea of what the division will look like once they finally cut the old divas out the picture.
>>
Harper and Nikki will have to go to smackdown when they return right?
>>
Putting Zayn and Owens on the same show is fucking retarded. They had the perfect reason for them not to fight anymore.
>>
>>1492681
John Cena will be smackdown champion before Christmas
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.