[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's a jacked white boy, deal with it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: lol.jpg (89KB, 586x454px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
89KB, 586x454px
He's a jacked white boy, deal with it
>>
SO WHY WAS HE ALLOWED TO COMPETE

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BASED DANA ON DAMAGE CONTROL SOLD THE UFC RIGHT THEN AND THERE LMFAO
>>
>>1488126

I think they should reverse decision of the fight.
>>
>>1488126
I don't think he's that stupid. This whole thing smells fishy.
>>
From what I've read on Twitter from various MMA reporters, it was Albuterol. It's commonly found in asthma inhalers.
>>
>>1488129

I realize this is probably a troll post, but just in case you're actually just stupid here's a helpful hint.

The USADA tests aren't "pee on this strip and if it's blue we know you're on roids". They have to send the samples off to be tested and that takes time.
>>
>>1488150
Brock's not an idiot. He wouldn't fail to register a fucking ASTHMA INHALER with them.
>>
>>1488145
>This whole thing smells fishy.

That genius. He's been putting steroids in fish to deter the tests.
>>
Brock didn't win that fight anyway, not really. He just hung in there until the time ran out.
>>
File: lol.jpg (39KB, 639x199px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
39KB, 639x199px
>>1488150

Yeah, about that
>>
>>1488150
https://twitter.com/bokamotoESPN/status/755526646736662532

Not even close, Clomiphene, anti-estrogen blocker, just like Jon Jones

Asthma thing was a Sherdog rumor that would've been even more ridiculous to be frank like >>1488161 said
>>
>>1488176
so just like jon jones
>>
>>1488126

Brocks t count is just too high for the manlets at the USADS to understand
>>
File: feel.webm (16KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
feel.webm
16KB, 400x480px
>>1488230
>at the USADS

I'm fine, thank you.
>>
>>1488187
>>1488195
Why would he do that? Those athletes know that they get tested and caught, and Lesnar seems too smart to do that.
>>
when is meltzer gonna comment on this? i need to hear his beautiful voice
>>
Looks like he really BORKED his chances at fighting in the UFC again
>>
>>1488242
>Lesnar seems too smart
>>
>>1488245
He's probably busy writing the newsletter right now, I'm sure he'll cover it on WOR tonight/tomorrow morning. It's not breaking news in the same way that it was breaking news a few days ago.
>>
>>1488126

I still do not understand this. Wasn't he tested multiple times before the fight? Why is this information only being released now?
>>
>>1488261
smarter than Nate Diaz in interview
>>
Sounds like he ended his cycle, calculating his last injections based on their half life and time to the tests, and forgot to factor in his PCT.
It makes me wonder if the WWE tests for pct drugs, making him complacent.
>>
>>1488278
>It makes me wonder if the WWE tests for pct drugs, making him complacent.
WWE tests are a joke, it's like an open secret
>>
>>1488275
Nate Diaz isn't stupid he just sounds stupid
>>
File: o-ROGER-KANGABRO-2-570.jpg (91KB, 570x760px) Image search: [Google]
o-ROGER-KANGABRO-2-570.jpg
91KB, 570x760px
>>1488126
He just had some bad kangaroo
>>
he said how unprofessional it was for roman and that other mma guy to do this literally right before his fight. what the fuck?
>>
>>1488266
He was, these are the results of two of them.

The results (apparently) take something like 2 -3 weeks to come back, which is why we're getting the results of this "new" one days after the first release of a failed test. There may be even more to come...
>>
>>1488195
STEROID
CITY
>>
>>1488126
Why the fuck was he allowed to fight?
>>
>>1488242
Arrogance. He thought he was too good to get caught.
>>
File: vince.jpg (14KB, 447x336px) Image search: [Google]
vince.jpg
14KB, 447x336px
>>1488338
>DAT MASTODON KANGAROO
SIGN HIM PAUL
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.