[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: rematch.jpg (40KB, 616x185px) Image search: [Google]
rematch.jpg
40KB, 616x185px
Thoughts?
>>
Fuck sake
>>
another fucky finish and they'll introduce a second title for the other brand

either that or they'll just introduce the title beforehand and say the loser gets it

either way we'll get 2 titles
>>
>Start the brand new era of Smackdown with a worthless title match five days away from the real one
I don't know which will be the worst outcome, another dirty finish, Dean retaining clean, or Seth winning for a five day reign.
>>
>>1487196
>they'll just introduce the title beforehand and say the loser gets it
great way to establish the prestige of a new title
>>
>>1487210
With some of the decisions they've been making lately it wouldn't surprise me.
>>
>H-How do we cultivate interest for our new live show, you guys?
>LETS GIVE THEM THE SAME MATCH THEY SAW 24 HOURS AGO

Bonus points if it ends in another fucked finish, causing Shane to commandeer the situation as it's his brand, awarding the new blue belt to Dean. To which Dean will gladly accept a realistic demotion, and the unspoken promise of dropping to Cena at Summerslam in a triple threat with AJ.
>>
>>1487191
How far ahead are the writers in terms of WWE storylines. Like have they wrote everything up to the next wrestlemania?
>>
>>1487227
What what I can gather from shoots/podcasts/guys relatively educated to the current inner-workings, they have a kind of framework that they abide for their big stories, but nothing beyond that.
>>
>>1487227
At this stage they will have stuff planned up until Summerslam, with some ideas floating around for ideas for Mania (ie. Cena v Taker).
>>
>>1487191
>wanting the belt on ambrose
>>
Another double finish, this time with Ambrose "victory" and being transfered to SmackDown!

And this Sunday, double pin over Reigns: Seth Rollins wins WWE Championship, Dean Ambrose wins WHC. After three matches finished in draw, will be assumed that both wrestlers are true champs, and WWE WHC would be splited without problems.

This would be a good story, but there are a stupid thing: They has renamed WWE WHC "WWE Championship", and probably the old title will not be reintroduced with an legit split.
>>
Another fucky finish tomorrow, then on Battleground, first two people to score a fall get a championship.

Roman eats both pins, then goes to Main Event to fight Sin Cara.
>>
>>1487343
>he thinks Roman is going away
>>
>>1487350
I still have five days where I can dream.
>>
doesn't make me think at all, honestly think i'll watch tna instead tbqh lads
>>
>>1487354
TNA is on thursdays now
>>
>>1487263
I don't want this. I think the right play is keeping the whole shield on one brand and have them all stay title contenders. The right thing for the Smackdown belt is a tournament that culminates in a match for the belt at Summerslam and be between AJ and Cena or Nakamura and Cena. I think Raw will keep most of the current talent minus the club and Cena and Jericho. The Smackdown brand can be used to put over guys like Nakamura, Joe, Balor, while giving Jericho and Cena occasional title runs. I think Raw main event picture should be Orton, Shield, Bray, K.O., Lesnar and an occasional jump up like Ziggler or Cesaro.
>>
>>1487367
Also drfat predictions, Steph will take Roman #1 overall and that will begin Seth's face turn as he believes he's the top man in the company. Shane will be expected to take the current champ but draft Cena instead.
>>
>>1487210
That sounds exactly like something they'd do. Or they'll do a repeat of Monday and call a tie "two winners", so Seth gets the other belt as a consolation prize.
>>
going tonight so this is cool
>>
>>1487196
Nah, they'll obviously introduce the new belt but Title rematch will decide what show the new belt will be on because Dean/Seth will already be drafted to SD by that point in the show
>>
>>1487191

>people bitching

you realize this is just so the RAW pick doesn't pick the WWE Champion out of fear they will lose it right?
>>
>>1487554
This. If Dean is drafted to Raw and retains then the WWE Title stays on Raw, if he's drafted to Smackdown (most likley) and retains (not likely) then SD keeps WWE Title and Raw get the WHC.
>>
>>1487343
>first two people to score a fall get a championship.

I love these stips.
But Roman's getting the Raw belt, and Seth the SD.
>>
>>1487191
Double Pin
>>
File: MADpanda.jpg (12KB, 236x330px) Image search: [Google]
MADpanda.jpg
12KB, 236x330px
>every program has to have the Shield feuding
>>
Zzz

Worst championship match on raw I've ever seen. Ridiculous no selling from deanetty too
>>
>>1487566
Crossing my fingers that Dean stays the WWE Champ and stays on Raw.
>>
File: PART_1435607251654_mfw2.jpg (20KB, 456x456px) Image search: [Google]
PART_1435607251654_mfw2.jpg
20KB, 456x456px
Another fucked finish.
Sethy poo goes to Raw
Deanetty goes to SmackDown
There are your two champions
>>
>>1487548
Have fun anon
>>
>>1487210
If WWE cared about prestige of a title Miz wouldn't have ever touched one.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.