[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does this motherfucker do it? The way he moves, the way he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Asy56db.gif (2MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
Asy56db.gif
2MB, 384x216px
How does this motherfucker do it?
The way he moves, the way he runs in the ring, the way he shifts his bodyweight, the way he strikes, the way he utilises his moveset, the way he taunts his opponents, the way he growls in the ring mid-move. It all makes his performance seem so realistic in comparison to those of the other wrestlers. His moves look like they actually connect and have power put into them.
And this is not a fedora post praising him as the swamp lord that should be the face of the company.
He's just the perfect performer - doesn't have to rely on flippy shit or some signature movement, just makes use of basic stuff and makes it look amazing.
>>
Thanks for the pasta mom I'm starving
>>
Good post, OP. Orton, too, is another guy who has this unique, convincing style in the way he moves and does little things in the ring.
>>
>>1486896
Agreed. I'd throw Del Rio in there as well.
>>
>>1486893
Bray is the best performer on the roster 2bh. He absolutely lives the character when the cameras are rolling.
>>
Euro here
How many bongs until Smack-a-Down starts?
>>
>>1486893
>expect another Deanetty shitpost
>it's talking up Bray

Agree 100%. Arguably the best all-around performer on the roster, amazing talker, young and homegrown to boot.
Should literally be Vince's wet dream.

>>1486906
>WWE expects me to watch five hours of wrestling over two days

lol fuck off
I haven't even finished Raw
Is Dean vs Seth worth watching or is it skim-material, lads?
>>
>>1486893

The way he does those awful looking rebound lariats every match and the opponent falls for it every time.
>>
>>1486921
He's two inches too short and not muscular enough to be Vince's wet dream
>>
>>1486916
it starts at 1am same as raw
>>
File: Barry.jpg (52KB, 600x870px) Image search: [Google]
Barry.jpg
52KB, 600x870px
I'd imagine a lot of it's in his blood.

>>1486931
Bray is the same height as Brock.
>>
>>1486921
8 hours on PPV weeks and then 9 if you watch NXT. It's absurd
>>
>>1486935
>billed heights
Bray is like 6'1''
>>
>>1486931
Bray has muscle. It's just underneath a layer of husky fat

>>1486935
>I'd imagine a lot of it's in his blood.

If you carry this logic to Roman, you can see why he got busted for roids.
>>
>>1486943
Nobody in the Anoa'i bloodline could come close to even touching prime Barry Windham.
>>
He's a jober, the only reason he's a champ is because roman reigns smoked hash, it will be taken away soon.
>>
>>1486964
Hash is a fine, not a suspension.
>>
>>1486893
>Bray's face turn abandoned and he's back to being le ebul fedora
not fair
>>
>>1486964
>jober

The brilliance of Romarks everybody.
>>
File: Bray.png (372KB, 631x364px) Image search: [Google]
Bray.png
372KB, 631x364px
Can someone make a webM of him during the match last night for me. There's a moment where the camera pans by him at the side of the ring and has a facial spaz out then goes back to normal. Pic related.
>>
>>1486998
I know it was mostly Kofi's jumping for the bump ,but hooooooly shit I aped out for the slam Bray hit on Kofi they both made it look fucking powerful.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.