[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: the lads.jpg (150KB, 637x637px) Image search: [Google]
the lads.jpg
150KB, 637x637px
What went wrong
>>
>>1486585
The funny and charismatic parts you see of them was from their own personalities.

The shit you see on TV was by the writers.
>>
>>1486585
They forgot to ever win a match
>>
>>1486585
They were created solely to make Roman look good, thus were not allowed to appear competent or get good booking.
>>
that's a great picture
>>
>>1486599
This.
>>
>>1486585
Poor booking and BNB never getting a match
It still bugs me to this day that they got rid of the only gimmick that he played perfectly.
>>
Something something Roman Reigns something something buried
>>
They're all fuckin jobbers except for del rio
>>
>>1486663
>losing to Zack Ryder and DARREN FUCKING YOUNG
Del Rio ain't shit
>>
>>1486672
Wow when did that happen
>>
>>1486674
Last night
>>
>>1486685
Christ. What the fuck?
>>
>>1486585
They aren't quite big enough to catch Vince's eye, but they aren't small enough to become full sail smark darlings.

They are the Inbetweeners of the WWE.
>>
>>1486698
Rusev has been a smark darling for nearly 2 years
>>
>>1486585
They were put together simply to job to Roman....that was it. Vince gave no fucks about the group outside of making Roman look strong.
>>
Bad booking and the lack of other legit stables. Only New Day & Wyatt Family were their only legit competition and even those were shit feuds.
>>
Once Roman ascended, they had no reason to exist anymore.

I mean, they even won a match at WM, but it was the biggest wet fart because no title was on the line and they immediately got dicked on by three 50 year olds.
>>
>>1486694
Miz went to distract Young, the ref got distracted, ADR got a visual pinfall on Young, but the ref wasn't looking, then Young rolled up ADR with a bridge.

It was very strange. Nobody came out of it looking good.
>>
>>1486591
What is wrestlemania win against new day?
>>
>>1486585
Goddamn, Ruru's got some hairy ass legs.
>>
>>1487357
Wow they beat the champs in a non-championship match then promptly got the shit beat out of them by three 50 year olds. Why didn't this help them?
>>
>>1488030
Wha pisses me off the most about this is that Foley and Austin, two motherfuckers that always piss and moan about talent being misused, were involved in that shit segment.
>>
>>1488085
This desu senpai baka
>>
>>1488085
Right. Austin shits all over the Rock shitting all over Wyatt Family but doesn't have the self awareness to see he did the exact same thing on the same show.
>>
>>1488085
>Austin literally came out in his jeans to beat up new talent
At least HBK had the decency to wear his ring gear and look like a wrestler
>>
>>1487347
>Nobody came out of it looking good.
Sounds like a standard WWE segment
>>
>>1488085
foley is going to be such a shit gm
>>
File: 1464588893766.gif (2MB, 200x175px) Image search: [Google]
1464588893766.gif
2MB, 200x175px
>>
>>1488190
Be fair, Rocks was and "actual" "match" that lasted 6 seconds and is the quickest match in Mania history.
>>
>>1486599
Yeah this.
It was literally for the sake of Roman defeating 3 competent Wrestlers and Wade Barret
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.