[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE is Finshed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: wwe-closed.jpg (66KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
wwe-closed.jpg
66KB, 1280x718px
http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/wwe-sued-jimmy-snuka-brain/
>>
They're just suing like the Football players did awhile ago in hopes to get money.

It'll get settled out of court, swept under the rug, and business will move on
>>
Good riddance. Indy midgets already ruined everything.
>>
WWE is gonna go bankrupt lel. They barely made a profit last year.
>>
kek. you will not be missed. i hope christian and daniel bryan sues too
>>
>>1486438
>Sabu trying to sue anyone
Fucking kek that retard willingly gave himself his injuries, he must be really desperate for drugs again. Literally the Steve-O of wrestling.
>>
>>1486438
>Muhammad hassan
My sides, he barely wrestled
>>1486449
Christian is one of the boys and bry is the GM of smackdown...
>>
>>1486449
Christian and Bryan are wwe bitches
>>
>>1486447
I thought they were making the most profits they ever have? Cause of all those new PG sponsors
>>
>Dave and Earl Hebner
????????
I don't really remember them taking any serious bumps
>>
>>1486449
In case you haven't noticed, Cory Graves, Daniel Bryan, and Christian are all on the payroll to prevent them from giving class action lawsuits like this substantial claims
>>
>>1486461
It was 24 million. The third hour of raw is worth about twice that so it saved them. But they could be paying out a huge amount of money if they lose this. 24 mil doesn't seem so much in the face of this. Anon was probably exaggerating a bit but they may well not make profit after this
>>
>>1486468
If they ever start going in the red again how long until Vince finally makes them make actual changes and want to be on a really good product
>>
>>1486461

I think their revenues are up, but stuff like the network and lost of PPV money eats into their margins.

But they don't get shit for ad rates since most their audience is like 50 years old and poor. UFC gets like twice the money despite having less overall ratings because demographics.
>>
>shane douglas

kek this dog shit wrestler should be the dead one, not mike awesome

>the estate of axl rotten

garbage wrestler whos only big wwe appearance was at ons 2005 and the little build up before it.

these niggers and the rest must be aching for money.
>>
>>1486475

Class Action literally means anyone who got a paycheck from their can get in on it, hence why the fucking Hebners are in it. The lawlers are the only ones who will get rich off it.
>>
>>1486492

im just naming some of the more JUST names on the list.

although janetty is a complete drunk fatass these days and only wrestles to fund his next case of beer.
>>
This one wont work, substantial differences between this and the nfl one.

They will probably just put in place new concussion protocalls, their current ones are fine but can always improve.
>>
>WWE has responded to the lawsuit … saying, “This is another ridiculous attempt by the same attorney who has previously filed class action lawsuits against WWE, both of which have been dismissed. A federal judge has already found that this lawyer made patently false allegations about WWE, and this is more of the same. We’re confident this lawsuit will suffer the same fate as his prior attempts and be dismissed.”
>>
I am sure that will be thrown into this. continue doing many of these risks in the ring for many years after leaving the WWE. Some of the men were long and their time spent in the very short time I WWE know how to respond to the WWE for anything that could happen to them.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.