[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2016 >wwe champion Is he the worst wwe champ in history?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 11

File: dean-and-seth-190819-1.jpg (63KB, 267x349px) Image search: [Google]
dean-and-seth-190819-1.jpg
63KB, 267x349px
>2016
>wwe champion

Is he the worst wwe champ in history?
>>
Actually no, that's Kevin Nash or Rey Mysterio

He is on the bubble Kevin Nash tier though in terms of television viewership.
>>
>>1486317
Kys ya butthurt midget
>>
>>1486317
Holy fuck he makes ISIS Zayn look like a goddamn bodybuilder
>>
He's not even the worst WWE Champion to be a member of The Shield.
>>
>>1486317
I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THIS MAN IS THE CHAMPION. THERE'S NO WAY HE'LL LAST TILL BATTLEGROUND. LOOK AT HIM. HE SCARES CHILDREN.
>>
>First babyface champ to get actual pops in two years.
>Worst WWE champ in history

There's a chance you might be stupid.
>>
>>1486336
>Actual pops

Where? The ones they pitch into the stadiums from the speakers?
>>
>>1486338
Well, I guess it's not just a chance.
>>
>>1486335
BALLGAME
HAHAHA
THIS IS AWESOME
I LOVE IT
>>
He's the GOAT
>>
I can't believe that after going through Lesnar never showing up, Rollins being a complete dweeb, three fucking iterations of GOTTA MAKE ROMAN LOOK STRONG with a pair of completely pointless Sheamus and Hunter runs mixed in, people are actually bitching this much about Dean.

Post-WM Roman in particular has been so motherfucking bad, I really can't believe anybody would seriously think Dean's run has been worse than that.
>>
>>1486363
I like Ambrose, he's actually entertaining.
>>
>>1486368
>make retarded faces
>throw himself around

Entertaining
>>
>>1486317
He looks so fucking weak compared by Roman or Seth and his Brock match just show that.
They book him weak as fuck.
What was his last "OMG" moment? He was a beast on CZW.
Fucking Kevin Owens got more nice moments on WWE than him. He needs a fucking fix.
>>
>>1486338
>WWE piping in positive crowd reactions for the guy they never really wanted to push

You're an extra special kind of stupid, huh?
>>
>Wants to be a credible WWE Champion.
>Defends his title by authority shenanigans.

Dean is slowly killing the company and theres not that you Deannettys can do.
>>
>>1486382
>In the event of a draw, champ retains.
>Authority shenanigans
What the fuck are you TALKING about?
>>
The entirerty of the shield is honestly making me lose even more hope for this companies future, and I didn't even have any hope to begin with.

You have an over stable, then you split them up, then all 3 go on to be the least interesting company faces of the past millennium that aren't Mysterio.

Bra fucking vo.
>>
>>1486388
Mysterio was a mega draw. Even today the midget commands over 14million facebook likes.
>>
>>1486390
Yeah but his run is seen as one of the worst in the companies history.

I know he was booked like literal dogshit but facts are facts
>>
>>1486373
>Fucking Kevin Owens
testament to Kevin really, only there for a year and a quarter and still has more moments than a few who have been there for 4 or 5
>>
>>1486388
It's almost like WWE booking is fuck awful or something.
>>
>>1486395

Kevin didn't need to compete with a Roman or Seth when he was called up unlike Ambrose.
>>
The anti-dean shitposting has gotten stale, I don't even think it's shitposting anymore you fags let Janny Carter work you into a legit shoot

What started as a harmless joke quickly turned into anger and hatred over a mediocre wrestler

And to answer your question no, not even close, his reign has literally been the definition of average, and it's suppose to be because it's a Foley-type reign, not to meant to last long at all

Hasn't even been the worse the past 2 or 3 years

I also love how the shitposters quickly fled after the match was announced a draw, hilarious
>>
>>1486405
This. Dean haters are like retarded manlet children
>>
>>1486405
Foley never drew 1.87 rating in his career though.

Ambrose's reign is infact one of the worst, shit matches, bad promos, terrible ratings...you name it!
>>
Dean the jobber should be sent back to developmental
>>
>>1486416
BTFO BTFO
>>
He is.

At least Reigns and Nash looked like a champion. Even Mysterio was at least good in the ring
>>
>>1486317
Not sure about worst champion, but he has the worst suicide dive I have ever seen
>>
>>1486428
T H I S
H
I
S

If there's one thing everyone can agree on, his suicide dive is fucking dog shit
>>
>>1486363

It's just the >epic anti-smark meme.

Which actually doesn't make sense because he's pretty well liked among everyone of the fan base.

Plus they way they handled the booking of the buildup to his becoming and being champion is the best they've done in a while.
>>
>>1486363
>dweeb
Jeez, I wonder who is behind this post?
>>
File: beer.jpg (30KB, 544x416px) Image search: [Google]
beer.jpg
30KB, 544x416px
>>1486425
>Rey Rey
>ever good in the fed

But yeah to the rest of this. Also, Miz is the worst in the last 10 years, so just be glad ol Dean-o will never headline Mania
>>
>>1486428
His double axe hand from the top rope is very shitty as well.
>>
>>1486416

It's hilarious how you retards argue about how a 1.8 rating (on a throwaway show on a major holiday) is so much worse than the 2.2 they usually get. Especially when they've been steadily losing their audience for the last decade.
>>
>>1486454
>he's still worked by the only guy to actually play heel in the last 5 years
>>
>>1486473
>implying I was even watching during Miz's run

Even the past 3 years of dogshit has gotten me to at least stop PVRing it.
>>
>>1486454
>ol Dean-o will never headline Mania
Don't jinx it retard.
>>
>>1486456
Gotta force that meme as hard as they can.

At least their hero's suspension ends in a couple of days.
>>
>>1486336
>Most champions have been heels for the past two years
fucking idiot
>>
>>1486317

>worst WWE Champion
>Kevin Nash reign
>Rey Mysterio reign
>that one time BMJ won and lost it in a day
>The Rock's reign during the build for WM29
>Brock Lesnar last WWE title reign
>all the shitrock big gold champs

no Deano isn't even close to the worst
>>
>>1486338

they only did that for bbygurl to mitigate the boos he got
>>
>>1486317
Hes been the champ for like 4 weeks.
>>
>>1486363

>Rollins being a complete dweeb

yeah on TV. On PPVs he somehow manages to summon his Crossfit White Ranger Jesus powers and seemed fine.
>>
>>1486382

you realize champ keeps his belt in all situations that don't involve him getting pinned/submitted unless otherwise stipulated right? Draws included.
>>
>>1486317

>The Miz was WWE Champ and defended it against a retired announcer two months in a row

nope. dean is an okay champ at best, quit shitposting.
>>
>>1486336
>Only Women and Kids pop for him
>Seth got a better pop last night
>Kevin Owens got a better pop last night
>More people cheered for Seth
You little manlet has lost on this one
>>
Jesus, he's in no fucking shape.
>>
i was there tonight, i think more people were cheering for seth, but a decent amount of people were cheering for dean as well. it was like 60/40

>>1486606
a lot of the people cheering for dean were kids/woman, so i cant dissagree with you there
>>
>>1486317
Austin drank heavily and he still maintained a better body

Even NOW
>>
>>1486605
That was a great feud though. Maybe the matches weren't great but the buildup made up for it and it actually felt like the results mattered
>>
>>1486606
>Ambrose
>manlet

He's the tallest of all 3 guys you mentioned.
>>
File: tumblr_my73yoei7v1scgtjso3_1280.jpg (72KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_my73yoei7v1scgtjso3_1280.jpg
72KB, 640x640px
If he worked out 3 or 4 times a week he could at least look like this. Why does he refuse to lift a weight? Inside sources claim Renee carries all groceries from the car to the house.
>>
>>1486703
>Why does he refuse to lift a weight?

Because upperbody strength and chest development clearly isn't a prerequisite for being THE Guy bbygrrrl
>>
File: 1462615837658.jpg (10KB, 220x255px) Image search: [Google]
1462615837658.jpg
10KB, 220x255px
Where is it said in a wrestler contact that he has to look jacked?

Because i am pretty sure even the WWE gives a less fuck about the body and the muscles than you do fags.

Kys you sonofabitches
>>
>>1486379
>never really wanted to push

They have no problems pushing Dean. They just didn't want to push him into WWEWHC NOW, and have difficulty showing that they consider you of any worth if you're not the WHC, Roman or Cena.
>>
>tfw mysterio was more ripped than him
>>
>>1486317
Yes. I would say seth but you weren't supposed to like him. So dean.
>>
>WWE in charge of telegraphing the finish of their PPV

Dean is going to Smackdown obviously so who will eat the pin? Seth or Roman?
>>
deanetty is fucking garbage
>>
>>1486473
Miz has been so forgettable since ever.

Jericho has been doing much better as a heel in the past months than Miz has in his entire career.
>>
>>1486589
He is.

Lesnar run gave us the great RR triple threat.
>>
>>1486803
>They have no problems pushing Dean.

Literally went a year without a PPV win.
>>
>>1487019
ONE (1) great match in over 7 months is not a particularly good ratio.
>>
>>1486606
Ambrose got a louder pop when it was declared that he was still WWE champ.

kys, smark.
>>
>it's a dean and renee live sex celebration episode
>>
>deanetty fans are so in denial that their husbando is pure shit and a total flop they've convinced themselves all the hate is just a meme
the state of you cucks. record low ratings and no reaction from the crowd ever aren't memes
>>
>>1487022
Literally went a year on each-and-every PPV.
>>
>>1487169
I was there and the crowd went nuts for dean and they were really happy when he was still champ. He said a little speech after raw went off the air. I thought it was funny too the no pop thing, but they go crazy for dean, not so much Seth, it's not even close.
>>
File: image.gif (41KB, 795x415px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
41KB, 795x415px
>>1486317
Worse than Khali?
>>
>>1486317

Does this guy even lift?
>>
>>1486336
>>First babyface champ to get actual pops in two years

>LITERALLY WHO is Daniel Bryan

Oh yeah the guy who got the biggest ovation last night despite not being an active wrestler. You're a moron. He doesn't even get loud pops, it's literally just girl screams then it fizzles out.
>>
>>1487265
>>LITERALLY WHO is Daniel Bryan

Someone who was the champ more than two years before Dean won it.
>>
>>1487265
You figured out the first step, moron, now maybe you can piece together when Bryan was champion, and then subtract that year from this year.

This is a real brainbuster, we're gonna have to break out the calculator.
>>
>>1487298
>>1487291

>More than 2 years
>Spazzing out over a 2 year and 2 month difference.

Still such a stupid statement to make. Other than Roman, who's practically a tweener, he's been the only face champ since 2014 and he has done a pretty good job of killing the ratings, and now currently holds the record of worst rated RAW of all time.

>actual pops

You must be tone-deaf.
>>
>>1487310
>spazzing out

I'm just pointing out that you were wrong. Nothing about his pops or ratings.
>>
>>1487324

When I think 2 years ago I think 2014, and that was the height of Bryan's popularity. I wasn't thinking exactly 7/19/2014, which if I believe there wasn't a champion cause it'd just been vacated or maybe Cena was champ
>>
File: 1451864101885.jpg (86KB, 423x1021px) Image search: [Google]
1451864101885.jpg
86KB, 423x1021px
>>1487229
Was it a like a psychotropic experience, Carter?
>>
>>1487310
I didn't say more than two years, I said two years. Two years ago, Bryan was ridiculously over, then he had to vacate and no champ has been that over since. I'm not even saying Dean is as over as Bryan was, I'm just saying he's the only one to even come close. Sure, that's a low fucking bar to clear with how awful the WWEWHC has been on TV since Bryan vacated, but it's still true.

>Other than Roman, who's practically a tweener,
My ass. They were trying to push Roman as a face the entire fucking time, they made him SORTA tweener for the Styles feud with that "I'M NOT A GOOD GUY I'M NOT A BAD GUY" shtick, but that's literally it and they kept portraying him as just defending himself and his family from Gallows and Anderson's bullshit anyway.

Also, BMJ held the title between Bryan and Lesnar.

>You must be tone-deaf.
I was at Raw last week. I heard him get a crazy loud pop and I heard people chant "YOU DESERVE IT!" with my own ears. Dean is literally the most over champ since Bryan, no matter how many times wanna you toss out the ratings of a throwaway holding pattern show on July 4th in a transitional period heading into a bottom tier PPV.

And while we're tossing out ratings, pretty sure Dean's first night as champ pulled the best ratings of the year outside of the night after Wrestlemania.
>>
I unironically want Roman to win on Sunday as heel. The dude's power game looks so good on these little guys. Sure Seth beat him but not before Roman abused him and tossed him around like a little manlet. Roman has the perfect heel power offense.
>>
>>1487337
>Dean's first night as champ pulled the best ratings of the year outside of the night after Wrestlemania.

This means nothing granted that the night when Roman won the title off Sheamus, that RAW also had high ratings. Every time an unexpected title change happens people will tune in and then they'll slowly realize it's the same old garbage.

>>1487358

Dean's offense is so damn weak. Especially those "punches" he throws.
>>
>>1487358
It really is fucking bizarre that that entire match, Seth worked really face and Roman worked REALLY heel.

It's like, not even the two of them are buying the roles that creative is trying to shove them into anymore.
>>
>>1487366
It made that match a really good match to me. Both guys played at the pace that made them comfortable. Roman to Seth at MiTB felt like Brock to Roman at mania last year. Between Roman/Seth and the Roman vs. Styles matches I have been really entertained. But that could just be Styles and Seth carrying.
>>
>>1487386
Triple threat's gonna be the same deal, probably another excellently worked match because the guys know each other so well.

I'm not just gonna say Roman was carried, but, he's gotta start having great matches WITHOUT just happening to be up against a top 5 worker in the world.
>>
Ambrose and Rollins are rematching tonight so he won't be champ tomorrow.
There is no way they are going to let the WWE champ be on the Smackdown roster.

Rollins is obviously a RAW pick.

Reigns is a tough one. I would have thought he would obviously be RAW, but after the constant roasting and shitting on him from everyone in the company, It wouldn't surprise me if he is pushed onto Smackdown.

Works with the Kayfabe considering he put Stephanie's Husbando in the hospital. Why would she pick him?
>>
>>1487403
>There is no way they are going to let the WWE champ be on the Smackdown roster.
Why not? They want Smackdown to have a boost out of the gate, putting the WWE belt there is a good way to do it. Raw can survive with the WHC belt.

>Why would she pick him?
So she can work him to the bone every night and make his life miserable. She's confessed to wanting to do as much before in kayfabe.
>>
File: based roman.png (305KB, 483x329px) Image search: [Google]
based roman.png
305KB, 483x329px
>>1487386
>But that could just be Styles and Seth carrying

>Mfw smarks will never give Roman any credit even when he deserves it
>>
>>1487403
>There is no way they are going to let the WWE champ be on the Smackdown roster.

Why? They've done it before. Plus it gives Smackdown some credibility.
>>
Ambrose lost muscle mass after The Shield breakup, He seemed to have more mass on his arms & shoulders during that run.
>>
>>1487386
>>1487426
Styles carried him, flat-out. But he actually pulled weight and worked the majority Heel offense against Seth. That was a genuine leap of improvement on his behalf.
>>
>>1487970
But thats because of the vest. Why do you think Reigns still wears it?
>>
>>1487986

>Vest adds arm muscles

Yeah no
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.