[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hopefully

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: Mick-Foley.jpg (225KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
Mick-Foley.jpg
225KB, 2197x1463px
Ok so Mick Foley is the RAW GM are we going to see hardcore matches and maybe even some blading now?
>>
>>1486221
>Blading
That's how we spread HIV, gramps. We're using blood packs now.
>>
>>1486224
>he thinks hiv just magically infects people
>>
>>1486221
cuck foley is the most embarrassing smark in existence in the wrestling industry right now.
>>
>>1486224
Go to bed kid.
>>
No.
If we're LUCKY we'll see 2000 era Commish Foley hijinks and Owens/Jericho spending entire nights looking for his office in a rage, only to find it in a toilet stall, where Mick is eating a tuna steak and humming Balor's theme song to himself..
But we probably won't even get that. Probably just a weird heel/face dynamic between Steph and Mick as they walk out to interfere with every other match. Basically the same shit we've seen for years.
>>
>>1486228
>>1486239
>They're too young to remember Armageddon 2005
>>
>>1486259
That's because old fart Orton didn't tell anyone he had Hep C. I dont those posters were too young to remember, I think that they (like most people) didn't watch shitty 2005 Armageddon
>>
>Heel commissioner
>Face GM

I think Mick won't be GM for long.
>>
>>1486431
6 months tops before his CTE starts to be a problem because people can't deal with the smell of him constantly shitting himself.
>>
>>1486448
goddamn i'll be devastated when mick finally keels over
>>
A good storyline could be Foley trying to give us a new Attitude Era with blood, bitches and hardcore things, meanwhile Steph defends the PG shit.

In SmackDown! Bryan could do the same, but with indie darlings, alternative wrestling and that underground shit.

Two different styles that deletes the old era, incarnate in Steph and Shane, and give us two very differents but interestings shows
>>
>>1486224
the only thing that could possibly happen from blading is a staph infection from the ring canvas that's never washed
>>
>>1486497
Well, that's staggeringly ignorant.
>>
I am honestly suprised he can walk and he even did RUN during his entrance for a bit.

Based DDP ressurecting yet another walking dead corpse.
>>
>>1486221
>he thinks the GM is anything besides an onscreen role
how worked are you?
>>
>>1486221

No. You're going to see the biggest company shill on payroll.

>If you told me Foley was a kike it would mae so much sense
>>
>>1486526
I marked a teeny bit when I saw Mick run.
>>
>>1486505
Nah, you're just being a paranoid asshole.
>>
So that awkward Shane/Foley interview WAS a work
>>
>>1486221
Nah

You're going to like every humiliating interaction between Steph and Foley.

Maybe they even add the 2 retarded Foley kids.
>>
>he thinks the GMs have actual power backstage
How can you be this much of a fucking mark?
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 598x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 598x350px
I hope he pulls a Hogan and puts his retarded daughter in charge of the women.
>>
>>1486888
God damn it, you know this is exactly what they are going to do.
>>
>>1486221
Almost certainly not. For one, Mick is only the kayfabe GM. Vince and his cronies still runs the show. Mick gets no say in reality.

Secondly, despite the ratings now routinely hitting lows not seen since the mid nineties, WWE has more sponsorship deals than ever before. That is because of their return to a more family friendly product.

Reality is that Attitude era/ TV 14 content will probably never ever return. Get over it, or stop watching.
>>
>>1486221
18+
>>
>>1486221
You'll see Mick getting emasculated and slapped every week
>>
>>1486888
I'd mark the fuck out if Bubba turned into Aces & Eights Bully Ray fucking Noelle Foley while Mick watches

BOOK IT VINCE!
>>
>>1486224
Yep, 'cause a lot of diseases were spreaded during the years blading was allowed in WWE
>>
>>1486926
>implying Mick wouldnt "Mr.Socko" Noelle with his dick while Bubba is penetrating her tight vagina
>>
>>1486491
There was something like that in ROH once. Ricky Steamboat was behind the technicians and Foley behind the hardcore guys.
>>
>>1486888
Hitler trips for truth
>>
>>1486232
Y?
>>
>>1486819
You really aren't a smart person, are you?
>>
>>1486497

Guys have caught Hepatitis on the indies. Abdullah the Butcher even got sued for not disclosing he had it after he gave it to some poor shitter.
>>
>>1486221
Nah

He's a figurehead. Creative will continue to fuck the WWE
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 720x720px
No, because he's just an authority figure that Vince and Kevin control from the back like a puppet, Vince still run the show, Folley will just be on screen authority who'll give his opinions for creative to ignore and do whatever the fuck Vince tells them to do
>>
>>1486526
Anyone photoshop DDP's picture on Christ yet? Because that would be very fitting.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.