[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

APOLOGIZE!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 1468898096981.jpg (112KB, 1280x715px) Image search: [Google]
1468898096981.jpg
112KB, 1280x715px
APOLOGIZE!
>>
This the best day of my life
>>
Dean won.
>>
File: tumblr_n6ogpbhJAq1r2zt15o5_250.gif (690KB, 245x130px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6ogpbhJAq1r2zt15o5_250.gif
690KB, 245x130px
>>1486023
...I'm sorry Dean.
>>
Wow! look at that pathetic body tone.

Imagine this guy without his shirt challenging Undertaker in his prime to a fight.

This is what Kevin nash was talking about. Guys like this ruin wrestling.
>>
honest question here. what does everyone see in Dean as champ? I loved his run with the other belts. He does really well at the upper-mid-card level. A lot of his higher profile matches though just fall short of "amazing." Really, what makes him so entertaining in your minds?
>>
>>1486415
I think he's an interesting character unlike the others. Being a musclehead isnt his handle. Think CM Punk. And I'm satisfied knowing that most likely the best wrestler atm AJ Styles will take the belt soon.
>>
File: 1280x720-cYs.jpg (232KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-cYs.jpg
232KB, 1280x720px
>>1486415
aj as champ is best for business
>>
>>1486419
you said he's an interesting character without saying what's interesting about him. I see him appealing to the teenage or younger boys because the whole lunatic/"hardcore"/angst bullshit he's got going but I really don't see the draw.
His character is flat to me, like a softer version of dreamer, but with a touch of Eugene or Festus
>>
Dog shit at everything.

Pity title run because hes going on the back burner for the rest of his wwe career.
>>
>>1486430
Ambrose is a working-class street kid who came up from the gutter and made good.

He's one of the best accidental babyfaces in years.
>>
>>1486023
Has there ever been a less legit looking champ? Any of the shorter guys were a lot more muscular and not nearly as sloppy in the ring at least.
>>
>>1486502
so it's a less exciting dusty?
>>
Dean won.

Fucking faggots.
>>
File: 1407847388673.png (76KB, 441x411px) Image search: [Google]
1407847388673.png
76KB, 441x411px
>>1486023
That's not even a midcard body
>the state of dean's look
>>
>>1486523
CM Punk.
Daniel Bryan.
>>
>>1486523
>>1486535
If it weren't for people like you, Eddie wouldn't have roided himself to death. So what if he isn't as jacked up as Roman Roids and Memeplex city? He's still ten times more entertaining than those lumbering oafs.
>>
File: imnbj.jpg (33KB, 719x509px) Image search: [Google]
imnbj.jpg
33KB, 719x509px
>>1486547
>Eddie died from taking steroids
>>
>>1486547
You don't need roids to have a decent body, jeans is too lazy to maintain a proper diet and has never heard of cardio
>comparing Brock fucking Lesnar to ambrose
Brock carried his ass at WM
>>
>>1486547
It was painkillers actually, he didn't hit the roids until late in his career and that's not enough on it's own to cause death
>>
These nerds criticizeing my deans physic are the same dweebs who defend KOs
>>
>>1486584
No, fuck Ambrose and fuck that fatass Owens.
>>
>>1486587
Fuc u my man
>>
>>1486561

>saying shit about brock and drugs nowadays

kys mate-o

>BUT IT'S JUST ALLEGEDLY

bork laser's piss was impure and he had to dope to compete, deal with it.
>>
>>1486420
Agreed, my PG Legend AJ is the number one right now.
>>
>>1486610
Except my point on drugs was solely about appearance and talking about Lesnar was aimed at the "entertaining" part of the anon's post.
I wouldn't expect you to understand a basic conversation though.
>>
>>1486564
Jesus, what kind of painkillers was he hooked on?
>>
>>1486538
Daniel Bryan was muscular as fuck though
He was the GOAT
>>
RECORD LOW RATINGS AGAIN HAHAHAHA
>>
>>1486547
This is an incredibly excessive viewpoint.
>if it weren't for people like you who think the WWE Champion shouldn't look like a normie, some entirely separate dude wouldn't have become a hulking mass of roided veins and painkillers

I see your point, it's reasonable and thought-out.
>>
>>1486547
>implying eddie wasnt murdered by ken sullivan
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.