[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Former WWE Writer On If WWE Steals From TNA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
- Former WWE writer Kevin Eck posted his latest blog at SportsBlog.com, looking at if WWE copied TNA's "Final Deletion" angle for their angle with the New Day battling the Wyatts at their compound. Eck said that he believes that it's a coincidence, as the writers were not influenced by TNA during his time there.

>"Very few of us on the team watched Impact or had any knowledge of what was happening on the show," Eck wrote.
>"In fact, a number of writers had never even seen a single episode of it and were only familiar with WWE. Speaking for myself, I watched TNA on occasion during those years, but I also went months at a time without seeing it.

>"On the rare occasion that someone on the team unknowingly pitched an idea that resembled a TNA angle and another member of the team pointed it out, the response from the powers that be in WWE was: 'Who cares what TNA is doing?'

>The feeling was that we know we're not stealing their idea, so if we want to shoot an angle, we're not going to nix the idea just because it may be similar to a TNA angle."
>>
>>1484873
what an absolutely pointless blog, obviously they don't copy TNA normally and I'm not sure anyone was really asking or saying this normally because they don't really do much of any originality but you have to be stupid if you think the Wyatt shit wasn't purely in response to the massive social media reaction the Hardys got for that Final Deletion stuff

>they didn't copy this massively successful wrestling angle because we never copied anything when they did nothing but shit
>>
>>1484873
>lying this unapologetically

Unbelievable tbqh
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.