/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Elite to WWE?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: gutwrench_powerbomb.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
gutwrench_powerbomb.webm
3MB, 960x540px
Kenny Omega talked in a recent interview about NJPW and the way he was speaking about the company made it sound like he didnt like the booking decisions and hiw the company is right now. He also said that both he and the Young Bucks have an open invitation to NXT. Why would he bring this up unless he was hinting at something?
>>
>>1481682
He still have some business with Ibushi though, i think he'll stay in Japan for another year before going to WWE.
>>
>the young marks in nxt

oh boy
>>
>>1481692
Ibushi has signed with WWE yesterday so I aint to sure about any continuation woth them two in Japan.
>>
>>1481696
>Young Bucks
>marks

No, you're confused: they WORK the marks.
>>
Lololol never EVER. Especially not Omega.
>>
>>1481749
They said that about styles
> look where he is now
They said that about Ibushi
>look where he is now
You're saying that about Omega
>give it a year
>>
>>1481682
If he doesn't like booking decisions then WWE is the perfect company to go to. They never misbook anyone they bring in from Japan.
>>
>>1481682
More than likely a veiled threat to NJPW to improve booking for him and his boys. I doubt he wants to go to WWE since he's top gaijin atm. He probably wants to be booked like Styles was.
>>
>>1481708
How can they work me, if I have no idea who the fuck those skinny rejects are?
>>
>>1481842

I mean, I can't blame the guy, he had to drop the belt to a boring bearded fuck, thus making all those years that the IC title meant something in Japan almost completely dead in the water.
>>
>>1481848
>no idea who they are
>knows what they look like

ERRORS.
>>
>>1481926
Nakamura just left without even dropping the belt, let's not pretend its prestige was at near its peak.
>>
>>1481931

Fair point. I guess it was pretty much dead in the water after he left no matter what they did.
>>
>>1481682
Who cares, the most he can expect from a WWE run is a feud with New Day, and Jebailey already gave us that at CEO.
>>
>>1481928
what? marks have no idea who they are because they don't follow outlel wrestling
>>
>>1481939
>claims to have no idea who they are
>knows exactly what they look like

you fucked up anti-smark cuck

2-sweet
>>
>>1481945
do you really think the average WWE mark has any idea who they are?
>>
>>1481947
I wouldn't even be confident in "the average WWE mark" being able to ID everybody on the main roster.

What's your point?
>>
>>1481949
that WWE marks don't know who they are, thus can't be worked by them

fucking retard
>>
>>1481938
>Jebailey
>CEO
What and what?
>>
>>1481951
You're a WWE mark and you're getting worked, retard.
>>
>>1481956
I am what they call a "smark".
>>
File: 2sweet.jpg (151KB, 751x568px) Image search: [Google]
2sweet.jpg
151KB, 751x568px
>>1481951
But >(You) obviously have been. ^_^
>>
>>1481958
The "s" in "smark" stands for "smart", mark.
>>
>>1481960
>>1481964
I have never paid any money so see them or contributed to their salaries otherwise, therefore any attempts to work me have clearly failed.
>>
>>1481954
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc8iOeB3y4U
>>
>>1481966
>implying you've ever paid any money to wrestling
>>
>>1481969
I've been to a total of six WWE shows.
>>
>wanting geek Ziggler
>>
>>1481972
>WWE
>wrestling

But it's an "Exciting Live Action Adventure Sports-Entertainment Dramaâ„¢" anon
>>
>>1481967

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddKfRSay6J0

The best part.

>Sweet Chin Music
>>
>>1481967
>Kenny's bicep

jeezus
>>
>>1481958

You're only smart to what they let us know about, mark.
>>
>>1481947
Thats what people said about AJ and look at the pops and heat he has gotten since debuting
>>
>>1481992
lose virginity
>>
File: 1460127864410.webm (700KB, 470x354px) Image search: [Google]
1460127864410.webm
700KB, 470x354px
I'm not sure if I would mark out or not. I love The Elite but WWE might ruin them. Then again, if they give them creative freedom like New Day, then it'll work.
>>
>>1481682
Omega is fine at Japan, he likes being a local hero, he can get every gook pussy he wants and he's at the global center of Street Fight eSports, if he came to WWE he would feud with his Japan buddies and then, what? Hope he stays where he is.
>>
The day the Young Cucks step in WWE is the day I stop watching wrestling completely.
>>
File: 1417063849212.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1417063849212.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>1482571
>>
>>1482571
This
>>
>>1482577
>Carter finally leaves

I'll take YB 10x tag team champions over another Carter post
>>
>>1482569
In his SI interview he basically said he wants to work with WWE but only if they respect him and his character and stop being retarded about working with other companies. The latter is the reason why he's feuding with the New Day on twitter and shit, to stir up interest in actually having a match even though it's impossible without them all being "WWE guys"

It seems like he might go to WWE in a few years which is dumb as fuck. He has an easy easy top gaijin spot in the number two company in the world where he can do whatever he wants
>>
>>1482596

As much of a weeb as he is, he probably doesn't want to spend the rest of his life in Japan.
>>
>>1482583
Kys nerd
>>
>>1482601
He's throwing away an easy payday.

This Elite thing is cute, but if he was a little more serious he could be even more over. Unlike every other top gaijin in Japan, Kenny knows nip fluently. That's a big door opener, one of the few things Stan Hansen regretted was not learning the language because it closed opportunities and he was the biggest gaijin ever
>>
>>1482634
If he became a GRR I'M SERIOUS NOW heel then he'd lose his most unique quality.
>>
If Omega goes to WWE not will be for professional ambition, I think that he is very happy in Japan.
>>
>>1486553
He probably is but in a recent interview he seemed like he was complaining about Japan the entire time to follow it up with the open invitation to NXT situation so it just got me thinking.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.