[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Matt and Bucks team when? Also dat shirt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: CnmcfzNUsAACprP.jpg large.jpg (381KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
CnmcfzNUsAACprP.jpg large.jpg
381KB, 2048x1536px
Matt and Bucks team when?

Also dat shirt
>>
>>1481275
Why do young cucks always act like faggots
>>
>>1481276
ikr
>>
>>1481275
Is that supposed to be Brother Nero? Deleted?
>>
>>1481276

To purposely piss off people like you.
>>
>>1481276
they have no charisma so they pretend to be clowns because it amuses stupid people
>>
>>1481937
>Le charisma meme
>>
>>1481937
>the most in-demand tag team in the world

SO uncharismatic.
>>
>>1481943
>in-demand
>can't even get a WWE contract
kek
>>
>>1481950
They turn down WWE offers at least once a year, dummy.
>>
>>1481962
kek can't probably handle actually having to put an effort in the ring
>>
>>1481977
They have no need to go to wwe. Just like Kenny omega
>>
>>1481977
Yeah I'm sure the guys who invent new flippier shit just for the sake of it can't handle the layout of WWE tag matches.
>>
>>1481962
>>1481982
> outlaw shitters still pushing this meme
They can rot in gook irrelevancy where they belong
WWE doesnt need Social Outcasts; flippy weeb edition, there is already enough jobbers as it is

Based demott already ran those fragile lesbian-auntie looking fraggles out harder than the colours in janny's 20 year old wifebeater
>>
>>1482011
Damn dude, go be mad somewhere else where people care.
>>
>>1482020
> le mad meme
Dont reply to me ever again unless you have something to actually say instead of memes
>>
>>1482022
>M-memes
>Says the guy spouting off about flippy shit, outlel meme and muh based because he's mad that they dare turn down his company

If you can figure out how to post without buzzwords I'll get back to you on that.
>>
>>1482029
> using the buzzword buzzword
> pretending im mad when obviously you are because someone said something bad about your irrelevant outlaw shitters
Lol carry on, we all believe you m8

There is a difference between making a post that has a few relevant for the subject buzzwords in it and a literal > lol umad post like you posted

Go ahead and reply again pretending you arent triggered though by all means
>>
>>1482039
You know you're fucked when you're resorting to the whole your next post is going to hide how mad I made you. Like how do you not feel retarded basically saying, "nuh-uh I win!" Like a child?

Will it make you feel better if I say you won the Chinese image board fight? Will it make up for the fact that the WWE wants the bucks badly and the only reason they aren't is because they don't want to be?
>>
>>1482049
bro wwe could easily throw millions at their skinny asses if they wanted them bad enough but everyone knows they're not worth any more than dolph ziggler or curtis axel
>>
>>1482059
Who get paid less than a million and are now jobbers?
>>
>>1482063
shows how much wwe values the young bucks
>>
>>1482071
More like shows why the young bucks made a good choice and stayed the fuck out, really.
>>
>>1482073
yeah they're not really ready for the spotlight just yet
>>
>>1482059
>Revisionist history

Bucks turned WWE down, live with it. The WWE isn't against outlaw flippy shit as much as they brainwashed you to believe.
>>
>>1482076
do you think wwe has money problems or something? if they had real value wwe could pay more than enough to attract them
>>
>>1482074
They are in the spotlight already though
>>
>>1482079
Well for one, they do since they've been hemmoraging funds since 2001 and Vince had lost billionaire status a while ago so I'll leave that for you to ruminate on.

But have you ever thought maybe they don't give a shit about the money and don't care about your country club that much? I know it blows your mind that people don't hold the WWE in the same esteem anymore, but some people don't give two flying fucks about McMahon's shit factory.
>>
>>1482086
heard this said a million times about all your indie darlings yet everytime vince comes with a big paycheck no one turns it down

wwe simply don't value the young bucks enough to pay them what they want
>>
>>1482095
So what you're saying they low balled them? Is that the lie you're going to tell yourself to feel better?

They offered a contract, the Bucks turned it down. Those are the hard facts, you can throw in as many superlatives as you need, but that doesn't make them real it just makes you a shill.
>>
>>1482098
yeah wwe offered young bucks a salary that matched their evaluation of them and it wasn't good enough

thanks for finally getting my point
>>
>>1482103
>All contracts are turned down based on salary

Your point is fiction you created to feel better about the fact that the WWE endlessly pounded this doctrine in you and then went back on it the minute they realized everywhere else builds stars better than they could ever hope to in the modern era. Tell me more about the everything you know about the contract negotiations they had.

Bet Sting also didnt sign because they didn't give him the money he wanted 3 times in a row.
>>
>>1482107
holy shit man you're fucking deluded

if you really think the company that could get brock lesnar and the rock to sign can't get the young bucks then there's nothing i can do to help you, sorry.
>>
>>1482111
Trips wasted on pretending, what a shame.
>N-nobody would turn down the WWE unless it was about money r-right?
Whatever helps you get to sleep at night anon.
>>
>>1482049
I already know i won family, i won the second you made a > LOLUMAD BRO post ;)

No one cares about Dolph Ziggler;weeb nerds edition
>>
>>1482011
>the state of this worked as fuck mark

Suck it nerd
>>
>>1482114
Lmao @ this guy actually believing that there's loyalty on the wrestling biz
>>
>>1486399
Perhaps 'Not working stupid WWE work schedules, dress like clowns and designated to jobber status for the next 5 years to push super samoans' are reasons one could refuse to work with WWE, not just loyalty.
>>
>>1486407
Guys like Punk, Bryan, Dean, Owens etc. all got good pushes. They could easily make it with enough effort.
>>
>>1486411
>Guys like Punk, Bryan, Dean, Owens
All of those guys had a distinctive look. The Bucks look like literally 3/4 of every indie wrestler from the mid to late 90s. Also some of their ringwork and doubleteam moves are cool, but most of it is cringe as fuck.
>>
>>1486411
If they are largely satisfied with where they are, why take the risk?
WWE is not the endgame
>>
>>1486411
Punk, Bryan & Ambrose only got the most begrudging of pushes because the company literally had to.

>>1486417
>The Bucks look like literally 3/4 of every indie wrestler from the mid to late 90s.

What indies were you watching in the latter half of the 90s lad?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.