[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BASED BRET HART BTFO HHH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 10

File: bret-hart-28526824-620x400.jpg (53KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
bret-hart-28526824-620x400.jpg
53KB, 620x400px
>"This idea that NXT, a developmental brand, can't give up talent that is getting ridiculously overripe to a main roster... that of course, desperately needs it, because they won't be able to fill in for their absence on NXT is... ridiculous!

>The main roster is the priority. Hunter needs to stop hoarding the new guys and call them the up already."

What did he mean by this? Why can HHH do no right in his eyes?
>>
Bret needs to fuck off
>>
>>1480103
He is right in the sense that NXT, and it's fans, wrongfully value it so much, when it's ultimately supposed to be a developmental.
At the end of the day, tho, it's literally about 50% centered around developing guys now, and 50% around cultivating hype.
Look at the recent takeover special's title feuds.

>Joe vs Balor (two indie vets)
>AA vs Revival (two young actually developing teams)
>Nia vs Asuka (young developing talent vs indie vet)

It's priorities are all over the place.
>>
File: aabvfv.jpg (192KB, 1759x987px) Image search: [Google]
aabvfv.jpg
192KB, 1759x987px
>>1480103
>tfw when you wasted the first decade of the new millenium shitting on the wrong Kliq member
>>
He thinks NXT is still what it was back in 2010, NXT is a brand of its own now.
>>
Bret Hart is one of the greatest of all time, but in his post wrestling life he has grown quite bitter towards certain things and individuals. Instead of chucking up his career ending injury to bad luck, he puts blame on Goldberg and extends that to everybody he percieved as having done him some wrong in the past like HHH et all. HHH replaced HBK and Vince for the screw job once they made up with him. Strange how one week on his podcast he can say Hunter treated him right when he invited him to come in and do a little story with Nattie and a few weeks later he can come out and say Triple H couldn't lace his boots.

I think that concussion he suffered did some psychological damage that hasn't been full explored. Not enough to make him dangerous, just prematurely senile.

Don't get me wrong, I love Bret and love hearing him talking, but he's kind of nuts.
>>
>>1480103
Hes right
>>
File: hat picture.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
hat picture.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>1480121
>>
NXT is just HHH wankery and Bret knows it.

If AJ Styles debuted on the main roster without going to NXT then why are the other smark darlings rotting in there?

It's understandable for foreign wrestlers but non-WWE Americans?
>>
>>1480103
>>
The main roster right now is already a cluster fuck filled with talent they have no idea what to do with outside of a few of them. Putting Bayley, Asuka, Finn, Joe, Nakamura, Aries ect. on the main roster right now would make it even more of a cluster fuck. They already have an overly inflated mid card with 6 man matches for the title, constant triple or fatal fourways or tournament shit to get number one contenders.

How the fuck do you put Joe or Nak on the main show right now? Where do they fit? They've got to either instantly win the midcard titles, get into a feud with Cena (based AJ has that spot though) or get in the main title picture.

Hopefully the brand split fixes this shit. It probably wont though.
>>
He's not wrong. Bret once again BTFO Paul.

Bret is absolutely BASED.
>>
>>1480103

I agree that Hatch is wacking off to the idea that nxt is doing so well. But Brett is wrong on this one. The only spot on the main roster that needs talent is the tag division. The mid card is stacked, but it is being booked poorly, mostly due to the miz leaving for his movie. The divas are fine they just need better story lines. The main event is starving, but it's going to be a wasteland until the shield story line finally ends. He should have waited until the brand split to say something.
>>
The fact that WWE has made their developmental into an alternative brand basically is a blessing and a curse.

Considering what's happened to a lot of NXT callups I can't blame anybody for not wanting to go up to WWE.
>>
>>1480103

Didnt Bret bitch because HHH had a higher raing in one of the 2K games.
>>
>>1480124
>he puts blame on Goldberg
Goldberg was carelessly injuring people around that same time, it was his fault.
>>
>>1480103
I just saw that exact comment on an earlier thread about the latest nxt live show, and it wasn't said by Bret.
>>
>>1480259
Yeah. Despite the fact that ratings no longer have any meaning since you can max everyone out nowadays
>>
I like HHH but then again, the only non-hair thing of his I've seen is the match at WrestleMania 32 where he tries to DQ himself but misses with the sledgehammer and loses despite beating the shit out of that other guy for half an hour without really being beat that much himself in comparison
I understand why running punchman is disliked just from that match because middle-aged HHH pretty much carried the entire match
>>
>>1480103
>wanting finn balor on RAW
>>
>>1480337
>Make a comic about a white guy that beats everything with one punch without ever trying
>Viral phenomenon, people can't get enough of it
>Make a wrestler the same thing but brown skinned
>Booed off the planet

Why are you all so racist?
>>
File: 1467259129666.jpg (191KB, 970x617px) Image search: [Google]
1467259129666.jpg
191KB, 970x617px
>>1480350
>Roman Reigns
>brown-skinned
>>
File: average asp poster.gif (674KB, 383x238px) Image search: [Google]
average asp poster.gif
674KB, 383x238px
>>
>>1480311
Yeah, if you buy the season pass or some bullshit.
>>
>>1480103
This is all a work, Bret keeps throwing shots in hopes of a match with H at WM
>>
File: yep.jpg (160KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yep.jpg
160KB, 1280x720px
>>1480367
>>
>hoarding=keeping them off the main roster until it makes sense to bring them up

Let's do more of these Apollo Crews Baron Corbin debuts where they have nothing to do and you kill any of their buzz

VVs and Enzo and Cass debuts worked cause tag team division had nothing going on its all down to situation
>>
>>1480103
He is right.
Guys like Baylor, Nakamura, Joe don't need to be in NXT. But HHH is afraid to lose them to the main roster, and more then likely have Vince fuck them all over.
>>
>>1480179
To be fair the main event scene is a cluster fuck, because Vince keeps trying to force Roman as the top guy. The entire shield has dropped the ball. Move them down the card and let guys like Joe, Nakamura,Styles etc get a shot at the main event.
>>
>>1480446
ANYONE looks like a nigger near to Sheamus though.
>>
Gaytch BTFO by based Bret again. Reminder nxt loses the company money hahahahahahha and its not even developmental hahahaha
>>
File: punny saitama.png (584KB, 988x573px) Image search: [Google]
punny saitama.png
584KB, 988x573px
>>1480350
Because Saitama has charisma and presence.
>>
bret needs to have ole anderson on his podcast

it would be the drizzling shits
>>
>>1480520

>near to

Stop butchering the English language.
>>
File: bretcuck.jpg (123KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
bretcuck.jpg
123KB, 700x700px
>'I don't care how many titles Triple H wins, he could never lace my fucking boots up. Period.'"
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1480599
He's probably right but he may have overreacted a bit to hard. This was over stats in a videogame by the way.
>>
>>1480350
One Punch Man is Japanese
>>
lol, why is Bret so fucking fixated on HHH? It seems he has forgiven Shawn more or less for some reason and is focusing his years of butthurt entirely on the cerebral assassin.
>>
>>1480630
Haitch is the one who came up with the screwjob idea
>>
>>1480784
based Haitch
>>
>>1479534

You took my post from last night and ascribed it to Bret Hart.

I mean. Thank you for reposting it, I guess?
>>
>>1480606

I firmly believe that Bret just Googles his name constantly and waits for something new to pop up, just so he could bitch about it.
>>
Reminder that the screw job wouldn't have been a thing if Bret would have done what Vince had asked him to do and dropped the belt at some point leading up to Survivor Series.

Cries, "but Shawn doesn't respect me."

Leaving WWF to jump to WCW for a 2.5 to 3 million dollar contract after Vince attempts to satisfy him with his best offer but after putting it together realizes he can't muster the money to satisfy Bret and tells him he can go get WCW money if he wants after giving him creative control in his contract.

"I didn't want to go to WCW..." Takes the money and runs.
>>
>>1480784
Wow what a genuis. Based King of Kings.
>>
>>1480879
how's pokemon go vince?

you catch a machamp yet?
>>
>>1480912
Its fantastic, I think I'm going to start naming my Superstars after Pokemon to get the corporate stocks up and boost rating in the young children and NEET demographic.
>>
>>1480912
Hi Phil!
>>
the fact is, a lot of NXT guys know that they are going to get buried by Kevin Dunn on the main roster

look at what happened to Bo Dallas

Kevin Dunn notoriously hates NXT for going back to ''pro wrestling'' as opposed to the ''sports entertainment'' cancer he created.

HHH knows that as well. He's simply tired of seeing all of his hard work in NXT get taken and destroyed.

We'll see what happens with the brand split, if there's one show that is more edgy then NXT guys are going to flock there.
>>
>>1480103
He's just bitter because he liked Stephanie but she cucked him for Hunter.
>>
>>1480493
That'll never happen. Vince obviously refuses to push people WWE hasn't had a hand in moulding.
>>
>>1480493

>The entire shield has dropped the ball.

Will this meme ever fucking die? The Creative team and Vince have dropped the fucking ball. That they couldn't get a guy like Seth a good, compelling angle is fucking baffling. At one point, they had a good thing doing with the feud between him and Ambrose, and instead of that actually AMOUNTING to anything, it got utterly fucking buried until a nonsensical fuck finish at that one HIAC PPV.

Dean, as well, has been utterly screwed. He went from being the single most over man in the company, actually partly due to some flickering of good writing and booking, to a joke and a fucking loony toons character.

There is NOTHING talent can do to get over or make this shit watchable in the face of management, writing, and booking's unrelenting fucking ineptitude. Stone Cold, The Rock, and Mick would be dying like the SHIELD trio if they had were railroaded into shit like the SHIELD trio has been.
>>
>>1481668
If 1998 Steve Austin was in modern WWE he'd be getting booked just like Cesaro.
>>
>>1481668
>>1481672
For like one month and he actually did as ''the ringmaster''.

He went to Vince, called it bullshit, told him to stop censoring his promos.

WWE is squeezed between multinational corporations (aka sponsors) that want it to be a PG crap and fans that hate it.
>>
>>1481693
>blaming the "sponsors" for shitbooking from Vince

Also, that's a vastly oversimplified take.

Austin didn't even get to start being Austin on a consistent basis until the Fall of 1996.
>>
>>1481646
>somewhere in another timeline there is a world where Bret didn't get screwed, never fought Goldberg, married Stephanie and became the new CEO while HHH's jewish rat-like machinations were snuffed out immediately by Bret and he was forced to job to the Ultimate Warrior again before getting future endeavored and then dying along with Chyna in a gutter somewhere
>>
>>1481646
>>1481723
Bret is old enough to be Stephanie's Dad.
>>
>>1480283
Yeah, cause Vets don't botch and accidently hurt people.

According to interviews, Goldberg did nothing but apologize for the incident but Bret was furious about it and bitched to everyone involved because he hates working with new people (by this time in 1999, Goldberg had only 3 years tops as a Pro Wrestler). This in turn caused Goldberg to lash out because he was trying to makeup for the fact he goofed and was willing to take the blame but Bret wanted to shit on everyone involved (Goldberg, Scott Steiner (who booked the match), Eric Bishoff, Kevin Nash, and Hulk Hogan)
>>
>>1481752
Reminder that Bret's own brother didn't even give Stone Cold a phone call after breaking his neck.
>>
>>1481757
The Yakuza told Owen not to
>>
>>1480103
I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for Trips, Bret keeps picking on him constantly.
>>
>>1481604

Never thought I'd see the day where people want more quality wrestling again.
>>
>>1481752
>Yeah, cause Vets don't botch and accidently hurt people.
So now everyone's a dangerous worker and it's ok? Just shrug it off? They've made up anyways, so it's a pointless thing to throw back at him (boo hoo you can't do your passion in life anymore suck it up cuck xd).
>>
>>1481752
Source?

He had just had his career which was his whole life prematurely ended, not surprising at all he would lash out
>>
>>1480606
i think Bret overreacted but HHH isn't new to "putting himself over" in videogames :
http://www.wrestlescoop.com/2008/10/31/update-on-wwe-protecting-triple-hs-image-in-sdvr/
>>
>>1481728
that didn't stop Macho Man and Vince McMahon
>>
>>1482032
Which is fine, like i said Goldberg was willing to take the blame and was going to help Bret, but Bret decided to attack everyone involved with the booking and shit on "green wrestlers" thinking they were beneath him and never wanted to work with them because they don't know what they're doing.
>>
Big Bully Bret is a gimmick. He's trying to get some heat before his inevitable match against HHH.
>>
File: 1459734395100.gif (812KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1459734395100.gif
812KB, 200x200px
>bret survived the cancer
>>
>>1482087
Which is right
Based Bret was too good for that shitshow
>>
>>1480121
>NXT is a brand of its own now
yes hhh said that, but you can't seriously eat that corporate parlor shit.
>>
>>1480103

Haitch knows once those people get called up, they're screwed.

Vince and the """""creative""""" team will either let them fall into obscurity or outright bury them. They can't even book their own homegrown talent properly and those are the only ones they want to push.

Why would he want to see all his work get flushed down the toilet? Bret isn't wrong, guys like Nakamura, Joe and Balor ideally should be on the main roster.

But better to be in NXT and have smarks glob your knob then be left at the mercy of a creative team that unironically comprises of chimpanzees flinging shit at a wall.

Not even guys like Stone Cold or Mick Foley could get over with these retards railroading them.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.