[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

5 Years Ago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: MITB11.png (2MB, 1408x798px) Image search: [Google]
MITB11.png
2MB, 1408x798px
5 Years Ago
>>
>>1479841
>ADR
>>
>>1479841
I miss Bryan and Punk so much.
>>
Del Rio and Christian never deserved to be in those spots. Del Rio is a heat suppressant and Christian is average at everything.
>>
>>1479841
Based ADR outliving all those vanilla midgets and taming the ultimate slut in the process. Is there anything he can't do?
>>
>>1479852
I don't.
>>
>>1479856
>ultimate slut
He's not fucking Melina or Sunny though
>>
>>1479855

He literally got kicked in the balls to win the title

They didn't see him as anything anyway
>>
>>1479855
Christian is the 2nd best in the ring, the 2nd in the mic and 2nd best in terms of physique in that pic.
>>
>>1479856
>Is there anything he can't do?
Draw

>>1479863
>2nd in ring
Lol no. Bryan and Del Rio are easily better
>>
>>1479863
And he's not above average in any of those areas
>>
>Bryan forced by WWE to retire
>Christian forced by WWE to retire
>Punk forced by himself to retire
>Del Rio is fucking an 18 year old British chav
>>
>>1479866
Yes, he is, on the mic and in the ring at least. Punk and Bryan are below average in physique and as sloppy as Punk was I wouldn't even put him above average in the ring.
>>
>>1479868
>Bryan forced by WWE to retire
Yeah fuck WWE for refusing to have a midget die in the ring
>>
>>1479841
I miss Christian the most out of those 4, hell of a worker.
>>
>>1479868
She's 23 yo, m8. She's ancient.
>>
>>1479865
Christian has a much better vocabulary than Dorito. It's really not contestable.
And I like Dorito's based stiff offense, but lets not overstate him/understate Christian.
>>
>>1479868
Blame Sheamus for brogue kicking Christian into retirement he got too many concussions
>>
>Christian and CM Punk both became the world champions of WWE in one night.

That's the most amazing thing about it for me.
Too bad that while CM Punk got the reign he deserved, Christian got screwed again.

But I'm still glad it happened, it was the perfect pair of champs.

>>1480081
It's Dorito's superkick on the back of the head that put the final nail in the coffin for Christian.
>>
>>1479852
Fag detected
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.