[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on these guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 503eb09c5e73a.png (3MB, 2700x3300px) Image search: [Google]
503eb09c5e73a.png
3MB, 2700x3300px
What are your thoughts on these guys?
>>
>>1478078
Literally who x2?
>>
>>1478078
No one cares, kys
>>
>>1478078
I like how unabashed and straightforward they are. They're demonstrative that personalities don't need to necessarily have the best opinions, or keenest insight. They just need to be compelling.
>>
>>1478078
Hey Don or Kevin! Good luck with youtube!
>>
Which one is the guy that won't stop interrupting
>>
>>1478078
Bunch of retards
>>
>>1478078
who? I only watch Whatculture
>>
>>1478088
the mark on the right
>>
>>1478078
Kevin Castle is /asp/ incarnate
>>
kevin castle is a waifu autist
>>
>>1478078
i don't normally use this meme but, LITERALLY WHO?
>>
>>1478078

Don Tony has one of the most vile personalities I've heard in my life. Listening to him for more than two minutes makes me want poke out my eardrums. I really have no idea how they have any sort of following whatsoever.
>>
>>1478382
How so? He's your average new york italian slimeball, nothing more
>>
>>1478078
Bunch of slimeballs who act like they have insider knowledge when getting stories off tumblr
>>
Don Tony is held back by his boring wop stories and Kevin Castle's charisma void of a personality. If DT went back to his roots of making fun of retards in wrestling it'd be great.
>>
Fucking idiots. I remember listening to one of their vids and one of them said that "if you prefer the miz over roman reigns then you're not a real fan of wrestling" or something along the lines of that. They said some other pretty stupid shit that I can't remember.
>>
>>1478759
the wrestlingsoup guys make these guys look like angels
>>
They both talk like they're on the WWE payroll.
>>
>>1478078
Don Tony is a fucking asshole
>>
Don Tony ruins it Kevin is chill
>>
>>1478078
>watching anything other than the based Smarkbusters (pbut)
>>
>>1478078
Don Tony is a loser and Kevin can not shut the fuck up to save his life

I want Roman Reigns to get buried into the ground just so that Kevin will kill himself
>>
Kevin is always right
>>
Worst wrestling podcast. Pair of fucking morons
>>
File: ho kogan.jpg (17KB, 200x225px) Image search: [Google]
ho kogan.jpg
17KB, 200x225px
fan since minority days.they fickin rule. Im also a NYfag. SO take it how you will. I like how now they are 2 seconds away from a mega powers explode scenario. BUt IMO best show. Love wrestling soop too doe. Dey nice.
>>
don tony is kinda hot
>>
>>1479015
Aren't they both on the same website?
>>
>>1483120
something like that

the soup guys are fucking vile though
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.