[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your opinions on Japanese Cena?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

File: Shinsuke Nakamura.png (239KB, 562x408px) Image search: [Google]
Shinsuke Nakamura.png
239KB, 562x408px
Your opinions on Japanese Cena?
>>
>Never in my life have I felt an energy in the building like I did when Nakamura walked out at the NXT show. It was next level shit, like a mild psychotropic drug induced state. The guy had complete unfettered control of the crowd the entire time, like some weird spazzy pro wrestling pied piper. It was amazing.
>You just have to experience it for yourself in person, I cannot do it justice with words.
>>
>>1477662
Sounds like he/she had a good time senpai
>>
Don't get the big fuss about him
>>
>>1477660
I think Tanahashi is pretty cool but that's Nakamura you posted famalama
>>
>>1477660
are you fucking retarded?

nakamura is over as fuck
>>
>>1477660
>le supposedly charismatic man
>>
>>1477660
I like his spastic moves, his entrance theme and the fact that he's Japanese. I also respect him for being a legit tough guy (respectable MMA record).
>>
>>1477690
Is Nakamura the Triple H or Randy Orton to Tanahashi's Cena
>>
>>1478386
Both would be an insult.
>>
>>1477690
This. Tanahashi is the jap Cena.

Nakamura is too unique to compare him to anyone else besides Michael Jackson
>>
File: tanahashi.jpg (159KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
tanahashi.jpg
159KB, 600x600px
I kinda hope that Tanahashi does wrestle in a WWE ring once before he retires. Doesn't even need to be signed, could do like a Jushin Liger deal where he wrestles one match.

And it'd either have to be Nakamura or Cena he goes against.
>>
>>1477690
They are literally and unironically MAKING HIM LOOK STRONG
>>
>>1478397
Cena vs Tanahashi would be a classic. No heels, just two legends having a match.
>>
>>1478383
>(respectable MMA record)
Are you serious? Have a look at the records of his opponents.
>>
>>1478405

>seeing Cena or Tanahashi hold up the other guy's arm at the end of the match

Would be a pretty great sight.
They're both getting up there, so I am sure there would be a lot of "One last ride" vibes.
>>
>all Le gooks look the same meme

Fuck off back to woo
>>
>>1478427
That sounds like more of an /asp meme though, saying that on reddit or wooo would get you castrated by the mods
>>
I want to see Okada in the WWE one day.
>>
>>1478445
Will never happen. Okada wants to make NJPW big than WWE
>>
>>1478433
someone post that pic of spardot being a tastless unfunny cunt about the nice attacks
>>
>>1478397
Liger's contract contract was special and says he can do whatever the fuck he wants for anybody so long as it doesn't conflict with NJPW dates
>>
>>1477660
WWE is letting him rot in NXT instead of pulling him up to the main roster where he belongs. It's sad to see them wasting such talent and so much money in a "literally who" show
>>
>>1478504
Every new guy has to go through NXT to learn how to adapt to WWE style AJ was the exception because he can adapt really well. Also they need that NXT money and they don't have anyone that can replace Nakamura at the moment. He'll make his debut this year though
>>
>>1478514
He's going to win the title senpai he's not debuting on the main roster for at least another year
>>
>>1478518
Owens won the title and debuted three months later
>>
>>1478526
Owens is FAT
>>
>>1477660

That's not Japanese Cena.
>>
>>1478386
Tanahashi is Cena.
Nakamura is late-run DBry – best worker in the company, booked tentatively the strongest.
>>
>>1477660

i watched last years g1, tanahashi is the better than him. this jirating chode having faggot is overrated and sucks ass
>>
Corny already blew the fuck out of him. There's no chance in hell Vince is gonna allow the Shinsuke character outside of NXT, he will detract big time from whoever they are trying to push as a top guy (Ramen), they'll tell him to tone it down and change his style and Shinsuke will either tell them to fuck off and leave the E or he'll remain and become just another midcarder.
>>
>>1478588
>Corny already blew the fuck out of him.

What did he say?
>>
tanahashi almost always beat nakamura when it counted

nakamura was the #2
>>
>>1478595
He's talking smoke out his ass

Corny said that he's good but Vince isn't going to use him right because he's a chink and doesn't think they can get over big
>>
>>1478588
too autistic; didn't read
>>
lmao nigga cant even speak english famm, he'll forever be in NXT. Best case for him is the meme Smackdown championship.
>>
>>1478598
Okada was the #1.
Hashi the 2, Naka the 3, everyone else fought for fourth.
>>
>>1477660
There is no Japanese cena.

Nakamura don't bring the workrate Tanahashi does, and can't sell leg work.
>>
Shinsuke never turns up unless it's a PPV.

As much as I hate and am sick of Cena there's no denying that the guy has the best workrate on the roster by a country mile. Doesn't matter if it's Mania or RAW or a damn house show, he'll be in that ring selling and working and doing his absolute best every night.

Shinsuke is a great worker as well but only when he wants to be, he's notorious for no-selling during "regular" matches and will only put in effort when he knows he has the spotlight on him.
>>
>>1478641
Tanahashi almost always win when it counts, he's taking a back ride to push other guys + he overworked himself so he's on break until G-1
>>
File: 02.jpg (11KB, 282x248px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
11KB, 282x248px
Fuck your hipster shit. Superior jap coming through.
>>
>>1478733
Difference he is over? And most old japanes fees was protected not to lose much, certainly the ace even more.
>>
>>1478753
He is in DDT now.
>>
>>1478870
Favs not fees.
>>
>>1478386

Nakamura is Orton.

Meant to be the new ace of NJPW, one way or another couldn't live up to it, got replaced by Tanahashi, both now eternal rivals with Nakamura slightly lower on the pecking order.
>>
>>1478726

Shinsuke mails it in a lot, but to compare him to Cena having the best workrate at any show is absolutely laughable.

Did you NOT see the Beast In the East special where Cena wrestled the most mailed-in house show match ever despite the show being televised
>>
>>1478514

>adapt to WWE style

He understood WWE style the second he had his match with Zayn. He's only in NXT to get the WWE Crowds acclimated to him and anticipate his main roster debut.
>>
>>1478450
Sounds like you should go to tumblr, sjw scum
>>
>>1477660
le spergy hands will bomb and be a dancing jobber by this time next year
>>
I genuinely like his ring work. I hate when neckbeards say that, but his ring work is just so good.

He COULD get a character. The potential is definately there. But in reality, he will be wasted and be jobbing in Main Event 3 months after he debuts.
>>
>>1479329
Okada is the Dbry then
>>
>>1479338
You mean when zayn carried him?
>>
File: 6XeVq48-DhSccyv.jpg (413KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
6XeVq48-DhSccyv.jpg
413KB, 1200x1500px
>>1478386
Nakamura is a true original character in wrestling. Closest comparison is an unstable but honorable Shawn Michaels.

>>1478397
Cena vs Tana would be the Hogan/Flair vs Inoki of its time. Would love to see that.

>tfw they give them a 30 minute time limit and no clear winner
>>
>>1477660
That's not Hiroshi Tanahashi.
>>
>>1479348
Okada is Rollins/Reigns hybrid, a hand-picked ace who's expected to carry the company for years until they find a worthy successor.
>>
>>1478397
>finally get Tanahashi in a WWE ring
>book him against one of his regular NJPW opponents
>>
File: MachineGunKA.jpg (42KB, 850x560px) Image search: [Google]
MachineGunKA.jpg
42KB, 850x560px
>>1478514
>Every new guy has to go through NXT

>>1478588
>Corny

Who gives a fuck about what that irrelevant barely-was thinks?

>>1479371
How is Zayn wrestling Nakamura's match in any way "carrying" him?
>>
>>1478629
>lmao nigga cant even speak english famm,

The fucking irony.
>>
>>1477660
why is his head so big?
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.